Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Gate of the Grass (Come Here First) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 6:13 pm
Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 6:28 pm
well nope it's not me i live all the way across the u.s from you XD))  

fire assasin8

Sergeant Bloodhound

Distinct Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 7:24 pm
Katsu entered and waved at the guards."C'mon Kemai, first you have to see the Kage, she's at her office, I'll be at the cafe and if you are accepted, you can be my Lieutenant at the Black op base". Katsu left after leading Kemai in.  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 7:44 pm
Kemai nodded and walked though the gates to the kages office  

fire assasin8

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 11:44 pm
User Image

Shin now set his eyes on the small village of grass. "The konoha ninja mentioned leaf but it was not in leaf... my next hunch would be grass it is the Grasscutter sword" he thought as he walked to the entrance.
"I would need a good excuse when I ask about the sword" He though as he fixed his shirt and entered

Name:Shin
Village: Unknown
Equipment: usual ninja equipment
Reason for visiting: Location and capture of Kusanagi
If only visiting, please note how long you expect to stay here (days, weeks): as long as it takes.  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 5:05 am
As Jono passed through the gates, he gave a courteous wave to the guards to signal his departure. "Have a nice day guys." He spoke as he began to descend into the ground below with each step. It was as if there were a flight of stairs leading down accessible only to Jono as within moments, he was no longer able to be seen.

Fanoto

3Rton

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 9:21 am
((Havoc wouldnt guards kind of stop you? I mean random ninja with no headband..))

Kami was laying on top of the gate, he was pissed, just as he had though there was no clues about the grasscutter in grass, well not at least something easily to find.
"Hmmmm soo stuupiddd" Kami muttered sleeping on top of the gate.
*The ksy is so beautiful...*  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 3:00 pm
((guards never stopped Zeramaru ))  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 3:15 pm
Daichi enterd a few mintes behind shin. An Axe on his back he gave a stretch as he walked by. being stopped by a gaurd he replied to all of the questions. "Im followin' the guv. The Guv is like my brother. Were travelin village to village....Jus wanderin'." When the questioning was over he enterd the village with a smile. "I hope they have good food here."  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 3:46 pm
Hanako entered grass, simplily to wonder around.....and get rid of a little problem  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 5:17 pm
Z came through a gust of wind to the Gates of Grass. He laughed at his escape from death and released his sixth gate. He then left all of his weights and ran away.  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 6:12 pm
13 sighed as he reached the gates of his old home. "Not very good to come back." He muttered to himself as he walked through the town.  

Nigai_Namida

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 6:16 pm
(If your not my student anymore, you can't use the name 13. It is my name for my students.)  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 6:18 pm
(( I am... 13 went to Kusa to find you... I'm not trying to meta-game so he will find out that you are gone eventually... ))  

Nigai_Namida

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 6:43 pm
The sandstorm clone ran through the gates and saw 13. "Here is a note from Z." It said as it gave him a note, and dispelled.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games