Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kusa Dorms Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:04 pm
Rahenno stayed in the shadows and he silently form seals. He smiled and a clone appeared. Rahenno had the clone walk into the middle of box and take it hood off. The clone hair clashed with the color of darkness, the light silver against the dark. But due to the darkness Pyro wouldn't know that a clone, instead of the real Rahenno.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:21 pm
"when are you going to get serious?" pyro asks as he punches the ground causing an earthquake nd nearly shattering the box, then sinking in and swimming around and around gradually getting faster causing a quicksand and during this he clinched his fists making the box shot out spikes in all direction to attack everything in sight eventually decinigrating the box  

pyro hasu

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:43 pm
Rahenno just stood there. He's trying to hard but with his skill....it'll never be enough. He said as he watched Pyro ignore the clone. It started to get windy inside the box which isn't normal. The clone had started to gather the dark chakra and convert it to wind chakra. As the box released spike the clone exploded in a burst of wind. He used two jutsu's together, which could have easily been used as one, but he didn't know it. The explosion shatter the spike before they hit Rahenno. "Typical, you haven't changed at all. I can read your every move."

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:07 pm
"heheh well now i guess its try to show you my new set of moves" pyro said making handsigns making five ember clones and sending three off to attack Rahenno as a distraction and as they got close enough they blew up leaving smoke around him "here's my chance" pyro made another set of handsigns and speued out smoke(o forgot how to spell it lol) and made the other two clones attack Rahenno waiting for the right moment "with that gas he wont be able to smell or see it....this is more fun then i thought it would be" he thought to himself getting ready  

pyro hasu

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:58 pm
Rahenno roundhoused the two clones in the head. He formed quick seals and gather the night's breeze around him. He smirked and blow the gas away from himself. "New tricks?" He said with his smirk turning to a smile and then from a smile to a chuckle. No later, Rahenno burst out laughing. "Hahaha, Pyro I don't want to kill you" He said again. "But in the back of my mind something is telling me I should." He said smiling.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:07 pm
"well then how about u show me" pyro said as he used the first stage of the bloodline and smiled you were never here for the destruction of your office were you"  

pyro hasu

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:00 pm
"Destruction?" He smiled. "If thats what you want." He said closing his eyes as he focused. His k9s grow and his nails sharpened. He then opened his eyes, they blaze a brillint dark red. "You still think you can beat me?" He said bearing his fangs.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:38 pm
"hahaha like a said no intention on beating you just going to finish what I have to do" pyro said then unlocking the third stage smilieng "now look up into the sky" he said as it started to get dark, and as this happened he made a set of handsigns, as the sky grew dark thunder began to roar and two large fire dragons were shot out of pyro's mouth, circling each other "NOW HERE IS WERE IT ENDS" Pyro shouted putting his right hand "GRAND BLAST" a large ball was shot out of his hand heading towards the spining dragons turning them into dark dragons.After pyro finished doing this he jumped into the air and sank into the ground rapidly cirlcing the dragons making its way above Rahenno suddenly extending its tail making a tornado "NOW TRY GETTING OUT OF THIS" (does dat sound right? i dnt no if u cool or not wit bein indere but jus say nd ill change it)  

pyro hasu

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:54 am
(Abit Confusing but I understand, Wait you can be in the ground were on top of a building, you'd just fall through the floor)

Rahenno didn't smile. His thrill of the fight was gone. He now want to do nothing more then kill Pyro. To Rahenno it seem as if Pyro was misusing their age old bloodline. He simpley, roared and cause a ripple in chakra. He sent it towards the the spinning dragons. Rahenno formed a single seal and used the Konton: Master Fusion. He infused his chakra with his dark chakra and increase ninjutsu strengh, power and speed. He created an ice Rasengan in his right hand and jumped. He jumped high enough to entire hotel from the air. He had good hang time and waited afew second to see Pyro's next move.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:08 pm
(yea i jumped off da buildin into da ground)

"now that s what i wanted to see you use" pyro said as he slowly came down with a large grin you havent tapped into the true power of our bloodline yet havent you?" pyro asked as he pulled both swords from the ground and used the dark chakra to form a chain around his wrists and the swords, throwing one of them into the air heading towards Rahenno and stabbed the ground with the other sword then getting the rocks to encase his body in earth and match his clothing and jump into the air with the sword.  

pyro hasu

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:27 pm
Rahenno beared his teenn once again and watched as Pyro throw a sword at him. Rahenno noticed the chain and grabbed the sword by the hilt. He tugged on the sword and hard as he could while Pyro was holding the other end. He was propelled towards Pyro. He extended he arm out and took aim. He intended to hit Pyro dead on.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:38 pm
"right were i want you" Pyro pulled back on the sword in his other hand that was stuck in the ground and left Rahenno unbalanced. Taking his chance he made handsigns and opened his mouth shootin out a ball of dark matter and put in all of his remaining dark energy into the move to change Rahenno's energy if hit.  

pyro hasu

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:50 pm
(?? I'm in the air, falling towards you)

Rahenno stayed on his target, and as he got closer towards Pyro. He let out a small growl and hit pyro with his Rasengan.

(Writer block)  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:59 pm
(yea u can be unbalanced in da airnd i still had da other sword on da ground and used dat to pull me back)  

pyro hasu

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:21 pm
(I used the sword you throw at me and pulled myself down to you while the other one was in the ground and then let go.)  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff