Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Hot Springs Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 9:00 pm
(wow.....damn i have bad luck.....one over god damn it that sucks XP))

Kameoki fell over, dead.

((unless something else happens yeah....damn))  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 9:02 pm
((Don't forget. We have two medics in here that can revive you. If you really want a revive I am sure a few people wouldn't mind giving up a bit of their life force. Of course they are both trying to stop ryoko right now...))  

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

_Manpish_

Distinct Informer

2,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 9:03 pm
Dara watched his friend fall over and die. he had a sudden anger in him just like the same anger of having to kill off his family when he was young. "i swear... ill kill you!" Dara said in a very angry voice as he grabbed Kameoki's body then jumped back and set it on the ground carefully. Dara then pulled out the Fuuma shuriken from behind his back and it unlatched into a giant shuriken. Dara took careful aim then reared his arm back and threw it at Zeramaru aiming for his right shoulder.

(( damn that suck Test! but i g2g. bye.))  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 9:05 pm
((yes please.....crappers XD, im the first for everything appearantly. lol. yeah I'd like to be alive please))  

Shruikan Tenshi

Eris5

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 12:23 am
NUR

User Image

Wearing nothing but a towel Shoku appears in a flurry of mist she has heard all that was going on and is laughing on the inside. One who wishes for power no matter what the consequence always deserves absolute death and so it shall (and has been received.) As the steam clears Shoku is seen still dripping wet from the Hotsprings she had caught the Fuma Shuriken that was headed towards Zeramaru."Excuse me Student, But attacking someone that clearly outranks you is quite unwise." Shoku looks down at the dead student and sighs. Even though her ideology may be set in stone seeing a dead kid is never easy. Such things take a toll on the human psyche."I will be taking this." Shoku walks back into the Hotsprings changing room and in a split second she is walking outside again all dressed with a new and shiny Fuma shuriken strapped to her back."Interesting to meet you Zeramaru. My name is Shokuru...Shoku for short." Somehow finding the ability to smile in this dark situation Shoku bows slightly then looks to Dara with a stern look hoping full well he learned a lesson about gaining power --there is no easy way.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 8:10 am
(no lie lol, im not takin offers no more that was too much a coinceidence lol, and I would have enough power once i become higher rank. so...if someone revives me I appreciate it lol and I may pay them...))  

Shruikan Tenshi

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 12:22 pm
Lenon watched, knowing that if he wanted to, Zeramaru could dodge it easily. He sighed. -I guess he's dead. My real self and Masumi are busy fighting...Ryoko...and, well, he deserved what he got.- Lenon's clone came up behind Dara and tried to grab him, keeping his hands at his sides. "That's...not really a good idea...he's killed people far more powerful than you...."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:55 pm
Dara let Lenon grab him knowing that he would probably get punished for his actions later. even though Dara was still mad at Zeramaru he didn't try to get free of Lenon's grasp. Dara matched Shoku's gaze keeping his Sharingan activated, but he didn't try any genjutsu on her at all seeing that she would break through it anyway. Dara broke their gaze by looking down at his dead friend in a sad look that emotionally said that he has seen to many deaths.  

_Manpish_

Distinct Informer

2,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:31 pm
The clone picked up Dara and took him away, to Masumi's office. He manipulated his tattoos so that Dara would see them, negating his Sharingon, and began to walk away.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:49 pm
Dara couldn't help but look at the tattoos seeing that he was forced to. his sharingan seamed to stop working so he just shut it off and let himself be carried away.  

_Manpish_

Distinct Informer

2,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:02 pm
Kasumi followed Shoku out quickly and in a flash was dressed and walked out of the womens area and looked around. "What is all the..." She stopped midsentence as she looked down and saw the dead body and let out a scream as she jumped behind Shoku and gripped onto her clothes as her head poked around and looked at the body.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:49 pm
NUR

User Image

Shoku laughs when she feels Kasumi holding onto her, she wishes she had a way to bring people back from the dead, but knows this is ultimately impossible. She keeps her eye on Zeramaru, hoping he would say something after killing this kid. Shoku comforts Kasumi with one of her arms behind her.  

Eris5

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 11:57 pm
User Image
Areku came by walking by he had a dreadful feeling coming from the springs so he went in an saw a dead boy on the floor, then saw few familiar faces as he came in ignoring them all for now and check the boys vitals, and right away knew this was beyond his skills, as he stood up still quiet,"Hey Shoku long time no see also you Kasumi." Areku said turning with his usual carefree smile then back to the boy and shook his head,"Zeramaru the puppet user, why do you always enjoy messing with children from the villages no matter where I go you always end up doing something to the little ninjas in the village, well guess can't complain never had to fight you." Areku said as he picked up the boy over his shoulder,"At least should see what Masumi thinks about this or giving him a burial." Areku mutters to himself, he then looks at the two girls he knew full well of how Shoku could be at times, which made him worried even more more as he walked over a little ways and turn back he was in between them just in case though he had a careless expression on his face.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:00 pm
NUR

User Image

Shoku looks to Areku and at everybody crowded around this situation actually. Shoku knows full well she can do no more here and starts to walk away. "What a terrible situation." Shoku says while her hand stays latched onto Kasumi's leading her away from this mess and towards the dorms. Shoku really needs a place to stay she has been sleeping outside for too long. Last time she slept outside near Kasumi's house she woke up with some strange seal like tattoos on her forearms. Which she has just bandaged up and hid for now also integrating her elongated retractable blades within the bandages (top side) Shoku has become quite a little weapon user and one to be feared as well.

Eris5

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:20 pm
User Image
Areku waits for Shoku and Kasumi to leave as he stayed still there for a while as he heard the steps of Shoku fade away he sighs as he adjust the body on his shoulder, before he disappeared with the dead body leaving an after image clone of himself as he did.

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff