Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kusa Ramen Shop Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:26 pm
***V*** ***V***
FENRIR

***^*** ***^***
User Image
User Image
(Alright, you asked for it. Oh, and Eris, sorry about the cursing. I didn't get your post when I last posted. )
Fenrir sighed as he watched Shuko simply leave. Then he listened to the intruding man's words with a grin. "Sorry, but I don't make idle threats." Fenrir then simply fired several rounds of finger bullets towards most of Katsu's vitals. If they hit then he would be dead within seconds. "I'll keep touch with you in hell." he said before jumping out of the ramen shop through the hole in the roof.

You should quit thinking I'm so fragile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wh7h5FOFlyc

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:27 pm
((Ok Teddy by order the death gods im killing off your character since you are just cheating now.

1. You killed your old character and gave everything he had including weapons and bloodline to the new one. That just cheating.

2. You lost those weapons a long time ago when Ryoko was hunting you down. You killed yourself, but you didnt really. You only killed yourself so you could keep your weapons which is just abusing the system. You were going to die and knowing that you killed yourself to save your stuff.

So))

A Death Goddess appeared out of the ground and her hand which right into Ray's heart. it gripped it tight as it ripped it out and ate it. Then the ground opened up and the body of ray dropped down into it for all eternity. The death goddess then disappeared as quickly as she came.

((Ok you lost your bloodlines, weapons, and anything else you had. Because of this you can have a new bloodline free of charge.

Also to everyone here, you just metagamed shoku being in Akatsuki so stop now and leave. Since none of you are apart of my village anyway. Now stop or it jail for all of you.))  

Masumi H Dekata

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:28 pm
User Image
Vrail Hatake

Vrail quickly stood up and went after Fenrir. He wasn't going to allow him to kill a friend like that "Stop there! You can't do that too a Grass Shinobi and get away with it." he demanded.

Hatake Family Tanto
This tanto belonged to Kakashi's father Hatake Sakumo, who was known as "Konoha's White Fang." Using the blade, the unique white chakra will pour forth from Kakashi and his father. This is the Blade that I, Vrail Hatake, have obtained.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:29 pm
(( MASUMI WTF! the sharingan no i took it off, he had none, weapons belong to my other rpc Andrew (A RAIN NINJA, ANDREW THE 2nd) fine back to the academy )  

teddy_byakuga

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:30 pm
((Fenrir doesn't know Shoku is in the Akatsuki, he was talking about Masumi (leader of the village). Whatever now though, he's leaving for now so I won't be bothering you guys for a while.))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:32 pm
teddy_byakuga
(( MASUMI WTF! the sharingan no i took it off, he had none, weapons belong to my other rpc Andrew (A RAIN NINJA, ANDREW THE 2nd) fine back to the academy )

((Well teddy it still cheap, you just killed yourself to strengthen your new one. You dont need to have an Academy with 4 A ranked weapons. Cause that unfair to the rest))  

Masumi H Dekata

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
Ok then. By order of masumi, this never happened. Fenrir, you are gone, you didn't attack anyone. Your bone bullets just disappear. I am tired of this s**t.  
***V*** ***V***
FENRIR

***^*** ***^***
User Image
User Image

Fenrir looked back at Vrail with a sharp grin. "Don't you know who you're dealing with?" He made a quick handsign and disappeared in a gust of wind.

You should quit thinking I'm so fragile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wh7h5FOFlyc

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:33 pm
(( umm a was genin, i never got the scythe, armor i own and the puppet was done out of business but im not going to bother to argue, back to the acacemy, same name of rpc, and chakra mouths ))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:38 pm
User Image
Vrail Hatake

Vrail hit the ground with his fist "That son of a..." he quickly took in a few breathes "If I ever see him again... I'll... I'll kill him!" he said as he hit his bowl of Ramen, spilling it on the ground. He sat down angry, wanting nothing better than to beat someone. He felt bad after a moment in thought and cleaned up the mess he had made.

Hatake Family Tanto
This tanto belonged to Kakashi's father Hatake Sakumo, who was known as "Konoha's White Fang." Using the blade, the unique white chakra will pour forth from Kakashi and his father. This is the Blade that I, Vrail Hatake, have obtained.

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:49 pm
As things settled down, Shiro recalled his strings. "I swear I can't get one second of free time." Sighing he walked up and asked for some supplies for his trip. Things like fresh water and food. After paying for his supplies and stashing them in his pack, he went off to the academy.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:55 pm
User Image
Vrail Hatake

Vrail looked over at Shiro "So Shiro-sensei... Long time no see!" he said with a kind smile.

Hatake Family Tanto

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:57 pm
((Already gone. I pretty much got my stuff and left in the same post.))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:04 pm
((Kinda said it as you left))  

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

Sergeant Bloodhound

Distinct Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:02 pm
Katsu got up and laughed a bit"He's right, I'll probably see him in hell, might be roommates"Katsu laughed as he adjusted his neck and sat down with a glass of western wine.

((So the fight happened, but I wasn't killed. and someone tell me what the hell happened to the training grounds.))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff