Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Meadow of Tranquility Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 3:26 pm
((He's cloud. At this point dizzle, it's not even worth hiding your identity anymore.))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 3:27 pm
((lol fenrir knows ima be a sound nin soon lol))  

Shruikan Tenshi

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 3:30 pm
xXlildizzle1516Xx
Fenrir Graveheart
((He's cloud. At this point dizzle, it's not even worth hiding your identity anymore.))

(lol, I know, just makes me feel cool XD

Shuriken: Why'd you ask..seriously))

((to see if its worth teaming up with you to execute the group your attacking))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 3:34 pm
xXlildizzle1516Xx
Shruikan Tenshi
xXlildizzle1516Xx
Fenrir Graveheart

((Hmm, well I'll follow you as soon as this is done, with me in your corner YOU WILL NOT EVA LOSE XD)

((correction, WE won't eva lose XD Im wonderin so I can come here now....since my "special powers" let me know where they took off to, according to the direction and the break of the winds as they took off here I can follow from that rofl!))  

Shruikan Tenshi

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 3:35 pm
Shruikan Tenshi
xXlildizzle1516Xx
Shruikan Tenshi
xXlildizzle1516Xx
Fenrir Graveheart

((Hmm, well I'll follow you as soon as this is done, with me in your corner YOU WILL NOT EVA LOSE XD)

((correction, WE won't eva lose XD Im wonderin so I can come here now....since my "special powers" let me know where they took off to, according to the direction and the break of the winds as they took off here I can follow from that rofl!))

((Sounds useful, Thanks to Akuma Hiraise, I can follow by scent, which is how I plan to hunt down wereweasel twisted ))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 3:38 pm
xXlildizzle1516Xx
Shruikan Tenshi
xXlildizzle1516Xx
Shruikan Tenshi
xXlildizzle1516Xx
Fenrir Graveheart

((Sounds useful, Thanks to Akuma Hiraise, I can follow by scent, which is how I plan to hunt down wereweasel twisted ))

lol sweet! so should I come now? I was gonna strike these two in mist but...XD  

Shruikan Tenshi

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 3:48 pm
((Uh, is this where the fight with dizzle and teddy is taken place?))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 3:55 pm
((yep))  

FullbusterOrleans

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 4:05 pm
Haseo Shirogane
Chunin | Hunter Nin | Puppet Master | One Tailed

User Image

A violent wind blew through shaking trees rapidly and the clouds moved as a tall figure emerged from the shadows. The figure stood at a monstrous height of 8ft and a half, being bigger then the rest of the shinobi in the area. The figure was robed, having black robes and a midnight hoodie covering the head save for the demonic looking mask which glowing yellow eyes leered from them. Zaboko watched a ninja attacking teddy, seemed like someone already was doing what he planned to do from the beginning. Under the cloak behind Zaboko was a freshly summoned gourd, it was silver. Slowly it slithered into the earth, moving under Zaboko and began filling the earth below

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 4:08 pm
Shruikan Tenshi
Haseo Shirogane
Chunin | Hunter Nin | Puppet Master | One Tailed

User Image

A violent wind blew through shaking trees rapidly and the clouds moved as a tall figure emerged from the shadows. The figure stood at a monstrous height of 8ft and a half, being bigger then the rest of the shinobi in the area. The figure was robed, having black robes and a midnight hoodie covering the head save for the demonic looking mask which glowing yellow eyes leered from them. Zaboko watched a ninja attacking teddy, seemed like someone already was doing what he planned to do from the beginning. Under the cloak behind Zaboko was a freshly summoned gourd, it was silver. Slowly it slithered into the earth, moving under Zaboko and began filling the earth below

User Image

[[trader!! I would kill you, if I found out.]]  

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 4:12 pm
((lol, there's no legal way to tell my intentions at all. Muchless my true identity either))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff