Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Forest of the Unknown Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:30 pm
User Image

*****Rini Chikongou
*****Chuunin | Medic

"You do, don't you. You lose yourself, bit by bit. Bit by bit you fade away. Soon, you'll only be an echo of yourself, then what will there be for the moon to love?" Rini turned her head enough to peer back at him through the corner of her eye. "Nothing for her to hold. Nothing to hold what grows within. And all she can do is watch. Watch as you waste away. Such pain. Such sorrow. And no way out. Not even the flea can save you." She looked back forward and let out a short scoff. "His reasons are His own. He needs not explain Himself to a mortal. You would not understand."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:40 pm
Yun laughed.

"You speak of mortality as if you are god. You are nothing but bloodlust and hunger for battle. We all have it. Even I used to be thirsty for war and revenge when I was young. It still resides, but I am more powerful than it. When we die, the anger and hate moves to another, and then another. Until the end of time, you will exist. But when everything is gone, you die as well. You need us to exist."

Yun sheathed the blade.

"I am more powerful than you, death."  

Cain the Blade

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:51 pm
User Image

*****Rini Chikongou
*****Chuunin | Medic

Rini snickered. Her snicker turned into a giggle. The giggle burst into laughter. She tilted her head back as her laughter morphed into something more sinister -- borderline maniacal. After a time, the laughter died away, and she let out a soft, amused sigh. "What makes you so sure he is not?" She turned suddenly toward him, eyes alight with humor and a wide grin across her face. "Perhaps you understand more than we give you credit for. You are correct, and that is the point. When everyone is dead, he will fade away, but when that happens, his quest will be complete. The world will be bathed in blood." The hysterical laughter began to creep back into her voice as she spoke. "The earth will rot and the water will flow red. The sky will grow dark and the wind will be heavy with the stench of death. A glorious end, but you will not be there to see it, will you. You will have already faded and the moon will have long sense wept for her loss -- will long since have settled into the deep sleep of her own. A shame, truly."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:58 pm
Yun grinned.

"But how will you know that you will be the one to do it?"

Yun laughed.  

Cain the Blade

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:02 pm
User Image

*****Rini Chikongou
*****Chuunin | Medic

Rini shrugged one shoulder. "It matters not to Him who deals the final blow -- who instigates the final feud -- who is at the heart of the matter. He longs to see the world painted red, so as long as that is the end result, He will be perfectly content. But was that what you were referring to? Or was it your own death?" She cocked her head at him, expression shifting into something softer. The young medic stepped toward him, slipping forward and resting her hands on his chest, leaning against him. When she spoke next, her voice was soft and almost normal -- as if the recent events had not taken place. "Do you want me to be the one to kill you, Yun-sama?" she asked gently, looking up at him with innocent, questioning eyes.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:06 pm
Yun continues to laugh.

"My death is in the future, and I know that my death will come. I live a life filled with death. I have looked the grim reaper in the eyes and have spoken to him. He has told me he is waiting, and I said I will be waiting for his carriage for when the time comes. As for you killing me..."

He looks at her, the dragon eyes appearing.

"I don't think so."  

Cain the Blade

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:15 pm
User Image

*****Rini Chikongou
*****Chuunin | Medic

"Didn't think so." Rini studied his eyes and sighed softly. "Bit by bit . . ." She stepped back and folded her hands once more behind her. "Is that all?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:24 pm
Yun smiled.

"For me, do you have anything to say? Cuz you do seem to like to talk a lot."  

Cain the Blade

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:39 pm
User Image

*****Rini Chikongou
*****Chuunin | Medic

"That He does . . ." Rini murmured, her stance relaxing and eyes growing faint. "Words and words. Pokes and prods. Won't stop. Never stops. Awake. Asleep. Dreams are real. Reality a dream. All under shadow. Drowning. Don't be afraid. Don't need air in here. Breathe it in. All in. Bit by bit. All fades away 'till all is red." She turned slowly as she spoke, moving back to the mouth of the cave and stopping when the red of the morning sun washed over her bare feet. Her eyes dropped. Softly, she murmured, "They're all going to die."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:50 pm
Yun walked over and next to Rini.

"Really now..."  

Cain the Blade

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:54 pm
User Image

*****Rini Chikongou
*****Chuunin | Medic

Rini nodded, closing her eyes. She drew a slow breath, slipping her hand into his and then turning to hug his arm and press her face into his sleeve. "I'm scared," she murmured, voice muffled by the fabric.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:56 pm
Yun saw Rini begin to return her sanity. He didn't need to enter her mind to defeat it. Yun had been a very witty person, so talking to it helped bring her back.

"Don't be scared, be strong. Your father is here for you."

He holds her tight against him.  

Cain the Blade

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:01 pm
(Every time I read one of your posts, I'm chanting 'Jashinist' like it's some sort of sport. I want Rini to become a Jashinist so badly my testosterone's raging. XD

If/When one of the two characters I have now dies, I'm going to make a Taijutsu Class Tendril Threading Character. biggrin I'm pretty damn excited for that, though I don't know what clan he's gonna be. D: )  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:03 pm
User Image

*****Rini Chikongou
*****Chuunin | Medic

"But you're going to lock me up, aren't you." Rini hugged him back tightly, trembling. "Luna-sensei said if I was really crazy, I'd be locked up somewhere, and I -- I'm --" She squeezed him tighter, hands fisted against his back -- one of which was curled around a kunai.  

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:08 pm
(You're unable to kill him, BTW. You have to be no more than one rank lower than him. DX Otherwise, that would've been a very stylish kill.)  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff