Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
The choosen Ones(not ended yet!POST!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 99 100 101 102 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:29 pm
Zack followed her and stopped at the entrance of the cave.He looked at the direction where to other should come ffrom soon.Suddenly his eyes widend.A giant black creature was on its way to the cave."damn we have to go inside!"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:34 pm
elaise looked in the direction zack was looking in and said " we need to get them in here now! if we don't then that thing will get them."
she looked down at fang " fang we need your help again, please can you call the rest of the pack if we get them here it might confuse that thing."
she pulled her bow off her back and putting an arrow in the bow she shot it at the creature, she hit it but she wasn't sure where."  

GAlA_Olivia

SsSoulSsS

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:55 pm
Luke looked at the sky. "..hmm i wont make it back intime..i should stick with them.." he turned around and noticed everyone was gone. "..wha?.." he looked around. "..man they ditched me..wait she said something about a cave.." Luke ran off in the direction of the specified cave hoping to find shelter for the night.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:00 pm
elaise looked down from the cave to see luke running towards them through the forest.
he doesn't know about the creature, i've got to help him. she thought.

she was beginning to feal frustrated with the fact that there was nothing she could do. she called fang to her and told him to call the rest of the pack " protect him he doesn't know about the creature." fang howled and then bounded off towards luke.  

GAlA_Olivia

SsSoulSsS

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:07 pm
Luke broke through a bush and could see a huge creature fighting the people from before. "WHAT THE HELL!" he yelled. The creature turned to him and luke pulled out his dagger. "s**t im screwed.." the girls pet came from the side barking at him. "oh be quiet i know about it now!" he yelled as the creature swang some thing at him and he dodged to the side. The thing hit that was swung looked very large and cut off his vision of the others. "s**t.." A large cloud of dust blew into the air and luke had trouble seeing. A tenticle shape came at him and he saw it quickly enough to block it with his dagger but it wipped around and cut his shoulder.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:12 pm
fang leaped up and attacked the creature the rest of the pack came running out of the trees and leaped at it.
elaise ran out of the cave towards luke, when she reached him she grabbed him by the good arm and pulled him back. " come on, go the pack will keep it away from us for as long as possible." she looked worriedly at the wolf pack and ran off towards the cave dragging luke with her.  

GAlA_Olivia

Radiant Princess Shari

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:29 pm
Arianna caught up with Elaise and Zack and someone she never She saw the monster and covered her mouth, "OH MY GOD!" she screamed at the top of her lungs. She looked at it up and down, studying it and smirked, "We must kill it!" she said, taking out her spear and spun it around. That thing must have good strong like bone to make armor or weapons. she took a few steps for it. "Come on!" she yelled and ran at it.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:57 pm
The twins managed to keep up with Elaise and Zack. Coop realized there were stragglers.
From the entrance of a cave, Coop did some arm circular movements. Chi energy surrounds his arms. He then pounds his fist on his palm and then he raises his arm foward. His hand does a claw gesture, "Unleash the beast within, Spirit of the Tiger!! he growled. Coop's inner animal spirit comes out. A huge spirit tiger attacks the beast with claw slashes and finishes with a bite. Crunch, rip noises could be heard. The spirit then disappears.  

Daveman-Hewhosmokeswyochs

GAlA_Olivia

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 5:12 pm
elaise dragged luke closer to the cave and then stopped, turning round she howled loadly calling the wolves back away from the creature she looked around for fang adn saw him lying on the floor whimpering a gash in his back from where the creature had hit him. running forward she scooped him up in her arms and craddled him carrying him up the the cave.
" please, someone must know a way to help him i know how to heal but i don't know enough to heal this." she shouted tears streaming down her face.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 5:55 pm
Arianna paused when she heard Elaise. She ran over to her and knelt down to Luke. She look at the wound and bit her lip. "Hold.....Hold on, you're going to be okay. " she said and reached into the bag. She pulled out a few potions from it and looked at the different times. The ingrediants were in elvish. This would be easier if she took the time and learned healing magic, but it had never interested her until now. She picked a bottle, "This one should heal it right up. But, it's hurt like hell." she said, opening the bottle, but couldn't. Her hand kept slipping off it cap. "I can't open it." she said.  

Radiant Princess Shari

GAlA_Olivia

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:05 pm
elaise took the bottle of ariana and tried to open it but she couldn't either, she looked at the instructions but they hwere in elven.
suddenly she realisied she could read it, she said something softly to the bottle and then twisted the cap.
she applied some of it to lukes wounds which then began to heal up taking a salve from her bag she applied it to the wound to heal ii up, pouring a bit on a cloth she then walked over to fang who was lying on the floor bleeding from his injury she applied it to the would and then applied a savle to heal it up.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:28 pm
Arianna was surprised to see that. Sh read that? She read....that? How, she's human. There's no way an elf would let a human learn their language. I know a know a know it but not fleunt in it. But I'm surprised. That elf, Niara or whatever asked if she was an half-elf.....like me. she thought as she watched Elaise, she then began to put the other bottles back in her bag and turned to Elaise. She wanted to ask if she was a half=elf, but now wasn't the time. "Okay," she said and looked down at Luke. "Are you okay?" she asked him.  

Radiant Princess Shari

SsSoulSsS

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:35 pm
Luke was suprised to see the girl run up and grab him in the heat of battle. He let her drag him closer to the cave and when she ran off he noticed his shoulder hurt. Luke looked at his shoulder and realized his shirt was covered in his blood. "OH s**t!" he yelled as he put down his dagger and held his wound. "ow ow ow ow ow!"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:46 pm
elaise walked over and knelt down next to luke.
" are you alright? the pain your probably feeling a the moment is the healing tonic that we put on your shoulder." she smiled at him warmly.

elaise then looked at ariana " your going to ask how i knew how to speak elven, all i can say is that i don't know i neve knew my parents and this is all i have to link me to them" she pulled the pendant out from under her top and showed it to her.

( im not going to be on for a couple of days.)  

GAlA_Olivia

SsSoulSsS

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:55 pm
"you put a what tonic on me?" luke looked at his arm and then the girl. "..thanks" he said as he picked up his dagger. "i dont like fighting but im going to help kill this thing anyways.." Luke raised his dagger and wind flew around his body. "...Taste this!" He ran at the creature and stabbed it causing the wind surrounding lukes body to explode into a fury of cuts equal to his dagger.

(ok..bye...um..do we even have an idea of what this thing is..or is it a blob?"  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 99 100 101 102 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff