Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply 'Tendo Cult~
Super Smash Bros. 4: What We Wish For Next... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How Many Years Till The Next Game?
  2-4
  5-8
  Never? D:
View Results

Hypno Darkrai5

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 12:09 pm
1st of all there is a fusion suit for samus in brawl. In the 4th super smash bros i would like to see knuckles, Silver the hedgehog, Blaze
Trace, Spire, and Noxus from (hunters)
Midna and for her final smash she transforms into the princess of twilight
Boo, Waluigi from Mario
Crystal from Starfox adventures
Zero from megaman
They should add more stages like final destination, new zelda stages, and maybe rainbow road as a stage, where u battle gorea in hunters as a stage, they should put gorea as a boss in adventure mode and more

Thx for accepting me into this guild  
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 4:04 pm
Hypno Darkrai5
1st of all there is a fusion suit for samus in brawl. In the 4th super smash bros i would like to see knuckles, Silver the hedgehog, Blaze
Boo, Waluigi from Mario
Zero from megaman
They should add more stages like final destination, new zelda stages, and maybe rainbow road as a stage, where u battle gorea in hunters as a stage, they should put gorea as a boss in adventure mode and more

Pfft. No way. It'd so be the awesome giant spinder thing.  

Bass Beatdown

7,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Ice Crystal Dragon

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 6:32 pm
User Image
GENO GOSHDARNIT!! D<

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 11:02 pm
if sonic and snake are into the brawl I definately want Cloud from FFVII into the next smash! >=l! (pretty much a fantasy but anyways I still would really love to see that character there xD) and from nintendo characters.. ah geeze I like the characters that are already there xD I can't really think right now of any other.  

Nayumi-kuru

Jeffery Alteisen

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 7:35 pm
How about a finished product? Both Melee and Brawl were released incomplete due to time restraints.  
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 8:00 pm
hyper_sonic5
How about a finished product? Both Melee and Brawl were released incomplete due to time restraints.

Welcome to the world of videogame development.  

Waynebrizzle

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 8:46 pm
They seemed finished to me.  
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 1:40 am
Hypno Darkrai5
Boo, Waluigi from Mario
Zero from megaman

Screw X, let's skip straight to Zero.

Don't get me wrong, I don't disagree. I just don't think it'd be fair. xD

My favorite part about the Smash games are the trophies. That's why Melee was heaven for me. So, the more you have, the happier I am.  

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

KenshixHimura

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 10:45 am
User Image

User Image

and Arnold Schwarzenegger  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 12:28 pm
Nayumi-kuru
if sonic and snake are into the brawl I definately want Cloud from FFVII into the next smash! >=l! (pretty much a fantasy but anyways I still would really love to see that character there xD) and from nintendo characters.. ah geeze I like the characters that are already there xD I can't really think right now of any other.

Cloud has never even apeared on nintendo console. If any final fantasy character gets in, it would be someone from the 2D ones, like super nintendo, all of which were also remade on GBA and DS.

Cecil from FF4 could be cool.  

Mukuchina Kurasu

The Awkwardest Turtle

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 9:19 pm
Bongardo
Nayumi-kuru

Cloud has never even apeared on nintendo console. If any final fantasy character gets in, it would be someone from the 2D ones, like super nintendo, all of which were also remade on GBA and DS.

Cecil from FF4 could be cool.

RED MAGE FOR SSB4

AND I DON'T MEAN ANY OF THOSE NAMED ONES
I MEAN THE ONE FROM FF1

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 4:21 am
I'd like my hitstun and offensive game back, for one. For two I'd like online that doesn't blow. ._.
Suppose that's why I play Brawl+, but eh.

Megaman/X, Tails, one of the girls from the EB series, and the Fallen Five are the only characters I'd want. The others would just be a bonus.

Tatsuman

Dapper Genius

Devil Jinn

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:13 pm
Ok. I am sure I have posted in here a few times before but I am going to post again.

Things that should be removed:
Stage creating.
Tripping.
Certain stages.
Certain items.

Things that should be changed/toned down:
Final smashes.
Certain characters (Snake, Metaknight, Wolf.)

Things that should be added:
Old characters (Mewtwo, Pichu, Dr. Mario, & Roy)
New characters (No more third party. Keep Snake though. Add in some new pokemon like SCEPTILE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And other Nintendo characters like GOEMON!)
New Stages.
Some New items.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:34 pm
Sora Assist Trophy from Kingdom Hearts ftw.

...He can Trinity Limit one character...or Ragnarok the entire stage...

...How he fits in is that the franchise has been on two systems (DS and GBA), so he would fit in like Snake or Sonic in some ways. 3nodding

Numbur_9

Mukuchina Kurasu

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 2:13 pm
Devil Jinn
Ok. I am sure I have posted in here a few times before but I am going to post again.

Things that should be removed:
Stage creating.
Tripping.
Certain stages.
Certain items.

Things that should be changed/toned down:
Final smashes.
Certain characters (Snake, Metaknight, Wolf.)

Things that should be added:
Old characters (Mewtwo, Pichu, Dr. Mario, & Roy)
New characters (No more third party. Keep Snake though. Add in some new pokemon like SCEPTILE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And other Nintendo characters like GOEMON!)
New Stages.
Some New items.

Why remove stage creating? thats awesome. what they should do is make it better, because the one they have now isn't very good.

How could they "tone down" those characters? are you saying they are cheap in some way? too strong? I disagree about meta knight especially, I am awesome with him sure, he is my best chracter, but most people I know think he sucks.

Remove Sonic but not Snake?? No third party characters besides Snake??? Snake fits in with Ninendo less then Sonic. He hasn't got a new Nintendo game since early Gamecube, and that was just a remake! If they get rid of third party characters, get rid of Snake too!
Sonic fits well with Nintendo becouse he still returning to console in new games often, and he most popular on nintendo.

I do, however, agree with the inclusion of Sceptile, he is the coolest Pokemon ever.

Mewtwo should return as well.  
'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces