Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
*--Ataraxia Highschool--* Going to be remade Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 176 177 178 179 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I was to start over this rp, with a different setting and a different plot...your thoughts?
YES!!!
66%
 66%  [ 4 ]
....what?
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
No, no, no, annnnnnd no
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Maybe?
33%
 33%  [ 2 ]
If you do [insert suggestions here] then yeah
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

Emperor Magnis

6,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 4:58 pm
"No. No I didn't." He said, shaking his head.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 5:25 pm
Ella looked to him then the floor, and repeated that for a bit before she stopped walking. "Obviously we need to inform someone before going any further, the office is over here. However we could use this to our advantage, for example you could just spend the day with my classes with the excuse of not having that yet...without being questioned because the teachers are so lazy nowadays." She said thinking, turning around then turned back around.  

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Emperor Magnis

6,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 5:39 pm
"That could work! Or we could say that I did get my letter and I have the same classes that you do!" he suggested.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 5:51 pm
(graa gonk havent posted in a while can someone give me a past two page summury sweatdrop sorry ben busy)  

jokester120

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 6:02 pm
(YAY YOU REMEMBERED!! *tackles jokester* Ahem, so far you missed a fight that Stella got into then got out of Iss then it was lunch time...the past 2 pages are just Ella and Isski chatting and Stella talking to sam but sam left turning into Erin)

Ella chuckled at the suggestion then questioned in her mind if she'll be alright with it but just shrugged. "Up to you..but I warn you, around certain people in my classroom I do turn into quite the monster." She said with a sly smirk.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 6:11 pm
(*gets tackled* yes i remembered)

walking into the lunch room Mark got alot of strange looks because of the dragon on the side of his face walking over to a table that only had two peaple sitting at it walking to the far end he sit himself down and put his headphones in and half slept half listined to his I-pod touch he had gotten with his five finger discount  

jokester120

Emperor Magnis

6,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 6:16 pm
"That's okay. I'm sure it can't get that bad." He said.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 6:39 pm
"You'd be surprised" Was all she said, then chuckled as she lead them towards her class after lunch.

Stella looked over, seeing some boy come in and sit down then heard some giggling girls near by. "Oh look, its Mark!" One said as she blushed. "I know, I mean look at his dragon." One said then they had a giggling fit. Stella rolled her eyes then stared at the dragon on his face, half impressed half confused.  

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Emperor Magnis

6,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 6:41 pm
"I probably would be, but that's not really a hard task." He said.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 6:51 pm
cracking an eye Mark saw the giggling girls and putting a hand up to his ear he pulled out one of the earbuds "i can tell your talking about me" he said standing up and walking to his next class History "well atleast today has its up side" he thought pushing his way through the crowded hall still getting wierd looks and side comments and rumers about his past  

jokester120

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 7:16 pm
Ella shrugged then stopped as the lunch bell rang, time for third period to start. "Well I have History...I think..No wait that's Bella's, oh you still haven't met her! " She said then smiled but then frowned remembering something but looked at him then smiled again, her mind just thinking it over really. Then she started to lead him through the hallway to class.

Bella looked up, hearing the bell then said her goodbyes as she left. Really she snagged a few more sweets before leaving but it didn't really matter anyways, she went into the classroom and sat down in the far corner. Staring out of th window, day dreaming.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 7:20 pm
"No I haven't. Other than you, I haven't met anyone else." He said, as he followed her. "Is she one of your friends?"  

Emperor Magnis

6,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 7:35 pm
Ella smiled. " She's my sister actually....And a great cook!" She said with sudden excitement.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 7:37 pm
walking into the classroom Mark sat in the vary back of the room but not in the corner leaning back he threw his feet on the desk  

jokester120

Emperor Magnis

6,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 7:37 pm
"Your sister? So you both go to the same school?" He assumed.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 176 177 178 179 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games