Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
The Artisans District ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kokuwagata

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 6:41 pm
"A tube?"

He stabs a plywood board with his knife and flings it at the marionette

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 12:01 am
"I'd asume it was a signal of some sort." he looks around for any suspiciouys caracters or behavior from his minions. "We should keep our eyes open for any threatening characters. Not that they'll pose much of a threat to our sizeable force.

COnsidering they were normaly slow and uncordinated, the undead seemed to be a devoted work force. The first demolished building was alredy fully rebuilt in beter condition, and they were well on their way to rebuilding the second.

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Kokuwagata

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 9:37 pm
"Hmmm...a signal...well then..."

He disperses the swarm and has them form a perimeter around the slums as a lookout.

"Well I should take care of this personally."

He summons a small ball of flies a few feet in front of him, and then slashes the air hard, creating a whirlwind. The whirlwind sends a chaotic cloud of flies towards in a wall of solid flies obscuring vision.

All of a sudden bursting through the cloud, Legion does a downward strike on the mannekin, taking advantage of the distraction and concealment.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 11:07 pm
The Lich king watched the proceding with mild intrest, and laughed, "You have fun with it."

He turned to exam the progress, seeing more buildings were evacuated and had their possesions moved out. "I'll be sure that you're all well compinsated." He proply turned and latened the buildings with a gigantic magical hand.

"Get to work boys." the undead set to work quickly.

And you, go get some new furniture for these good people. He said to a goup of listless undead, who set of grumbling iritably.

He lloked up, and witnessed a fight between two airships. He held out an arm and whistled.

A bright white light flew from nowhere and manifested itself as an Ao-sagi-bi. "Go investigate that fight, one of those ships looks far to suspicious..." The bird flew of, leaving a vibrant white trail in its wake.

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Kokuwagata

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 5:15 pm
((It's been 4 days...))

The blade connects slicing an arm off the mannekin

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 9:43 pm
((Indeed, and construction has been going on thsi whole time.))

"Its a rather poorly made manequin when you look at it." the Lich King had assigned some of his smarter minions to supervise the process, which had spread through about half of the Slums as the procees became more organized and streamlined.

"Fair bit of slight of hand on that fools part." the lIch King laughed, and slamed his walking stick down hard on the wrist of the other amr, shatering it. "I'll have to be sure to remove them next time."

He walked away slightly, "I really must apoloize for disapering for quite so long. I shouldn't abandond my trusted 'friends' like that." the way he used friends made it unclear weather he was serious or not, "I was starting to wonder weather you had gone of and possesed a heard of wild pigs." this was aparently the Lich Kings idea of a joke.

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 9:54 pm
"THis is still going to slowly..." says the LIch king disgruntled at the progress. It had slowed signiicantly now that they were moving furniture into the buildings... "I'll have to go gother more... helping hands." he said with a slight laugh.

He cast down his eyes and concentrated. He began to murmur quitly in an archaic language, and a series of grizly ruins apeared about him. They began to spins, untill they formed an array pointing to the center of the carnage in Mecha Mainstreet. "Keep up the good work boys, I'll be back..." he sauntered away, humming a light hearted tune. Not a good sign judging by his usual demenure.

((TO mecha mainstreet))

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 9:59 am
"I am a demon of my word. You need not worry about me."

The mannekin simply hovers and he then gracefully cuts in a wild pattern. Several narrow blades of air, which expand in all directions, disperse the swarms around him.

Seeing that the sole threat here was neutralized, he hovers back to the ground.

The mannekin simply hovers in the windless air.

He manages to stuff his powerful corpulent form back into his Mr. White disguise.

He the walks away.

"Where was that chemist..."

He gives a putrid grin as the mannekin disintegrates into shards of wood and paper when a wind current blows against it.

((Back to New Hope Hospital))

Kokuwagata

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 7:05 pm
"Leaving brown muddy clay where the earth had been dry..." sang Leeshay, the Lich King grimly walking back to the slums, surrounded by a shambling horde of battle rent monstrous bodies.

He stoped singing the song as he came in clear sight of the people moved out of their houses. "Fear not, these beasts walk now to repay the damages that they have done during there time on this earth." the new undead spread out, joining with the ranks of the previously working seemlessly, nearly doubling their number.

"Many hands makes for light work." says the Lich king, croutching to pick up a shard of the manequins face and grining cruely at it. "Isn't that right?"

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:50 pm
'Good work men." said the Lich king, walking up and down the streets watching their progress.

Almost 3/4 of the district was finished.

He face the crowd that was outside the buildings. "I assure you, we will be done before this night is through."

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 10:58 pm
"Finaly" said the Lich king, making a sweaping gesture with his hand grandly, "Its finished!" He snaped one finger, and all the lights in the area snaped on, brightening the once dark and dirty streets.

He turned to face thr somewhat mixed crowd of living and dead alike, the light reflecting of the many gems on his fingers, "I thank you all for your patients and cooperation." he takes a slight bow, "I do hope that you remember the dead that the shuned deap of the necropolis are happy to help when the time calls, and in return we ask only acceptance. Should you find youselff troubled by any other presence, don't hesitate to ask for our assistance."

he turned, robes blowing in a mysterious breeze that swirled around the dimension cutting blade as the seal was lifted, and he watched the last peice of new furniture be moved into a building. "But now, we must bid you adeu." he turned, and followed by the multitude of rotting creatures, left the area.

((To necropolis))

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 4:14 pm
He strolled into the once Slums and the now building Artistrians District. He wandered around looking around.  

Taimu Dolores

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 4:24 pm
a number of jarian symbols settled themselves to the structures along the district  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 4:39 pm
A large stack of books settle themselves into multiple bookshelves around the district. On the inside cover of each is a stamp proclaiming them to be donations from the Ten Organization.  

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

zephel693

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 5:24 pm
zephel appeared out of the shadows from the abyss and the lums felt strange."Man this place has change since i've been gone."He walked through the allyways with his red eyes looking side to side. when he reached the main street it actully looked cleaner then befpre."man.."  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff