Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Control Group Paradise (Finished, please delete me) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

If you were an animal, what animal would you be?
Bird
42%
 42%  [ 6 ]
Mammal
35%
 35%  [ 5 ]
Fish
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Reptile
21%
 21%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 14

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 2:02 pm
Feeling her imprint her thoughts into his mind, M thought back,"...Rest...I can read your thoughts..." M didn't know what to think about her revelation, however, M wasn't one to doubt something until he had proof of it otherwise. Although he hadn't left her in the sand on the beach, M still felt like he was failing to help Leeloo. "...how can I help you..." he asked her.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 2:06 pm
Nelia opened her eyes quickly as her anger flared thinking about her mother."Humans are filthy creatures.."She hissed under her breath as pure black wings appeared on her back.She took flight again and started moving quickly towards the humans.  

Habonia

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 2:08 pm
(That reminds me of a movie that I think was called "Birds". Birds attacked and ate people.)  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 2:09 pm
Leeloo almost laughed. If she were awake she would've. If only the scientists had given us a regeneration pod. Then I'd be as good as new within a day or two. You... how can you understand me? I speak English very badly and I'm thinking in the Divine Language? The evil that looms will not be on it's way until 2 centuries. But I need to prepare. Somewhere here there is a temple. The place for the stones. When it is time I can then save the world.... but they'd kill each other anyway. She mumbled the last bit quietly, more to herself than to him. My body has gone into a comatose state to protect my soul from pain. I need medication. Any kind, that stops the pain. I need to be ready for the attack.
((Wasn't that directed by Hitchcock? Or am I confusing another movie with this one? ))  

Deadly C l i c h e

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 2:25 pm
Finding out that trouble wouldn't come for 200 years, M wasn't concerned with the end now. However he didn't know how to help Leeloo. Taking out his pocket computer, he used the island's wifi and searched the world network. He learned the body felt pain because the brain perceives it and sends a signal back to the point of pain. Unable to give her medication, M probed her brain and tried to mimic the medications affects by blocking her pain receptors using telekinesis to temporarily sever connections.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 2:26 pm
(the hitchcock one is the one I'm thinking of too. Which would be worse? Getting mounds of bird poop dumped on you or getting pecked to death?)  

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

Deadly C l i c h e

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 2:33 pm
Leeloo grimaced suddenly. You severed the connections of my pain receptors until you find medication. Interesting... Her back arched as her heart and lungs furiously tried to bring oxygen into the system. Her eyes flickered open and she gasped for air. In the invisible holds of the telekinesis she shivered and trembled, twisting and turning. "Jama hados, M. Koliatu ocu. Doea moleai ocuno." She said softly, to calm him down. You did well, M. Careful of the optic nerves though. You don't want to make someone blind. Nice technique though!

(( Pecked to death? They always go for the eyes first. :3 I mean, poop is gross and stinky but no eyes isn't exactly comfortable. O: ))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 2:40 pm
M never cared about another life, but he now realized how dangerous what he was doing was. Her life was in his hands. Until Leeloo behaved more normally, they couldn't entered the human population. M diverted more of his mind towards his task in her head. The sun was setting and more of the islands predators came out. It would become dangerous soon. Hearing a howl nearby, M and leeloo floated upon Kiba's structure. They had found another experiment.  

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

Deadly C l i c h e

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 2:49 pm
Leeloo's eyes widened. Where are you taking me? I refuse to be cut open again! She said angrily and struggled against the bonds. "I can... walk!" She said slowly in the common language and attempted to roll over. "I do not want to be in a camp! I need to guard the island!" She said between struggles. "I can be normal! Let me go!" She pleaded and pushed and pulled at the power.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 2:56 pm
M immediately dropped her on the jungle floor. "You mentioned that time wouldn't come for 200 years," He reminded Leeloo, confused by her behavior. "We are too far from the human resort to make it before complete dark," M informed Leeloo. With no way to navigate at night, M would become lost.  

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

Deadly C l i c h e

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 3:03 pm
Leeloo shook her head. "But that is not the only danger. I can find our way in dark. I can carry you. Just tell me what direction to head." She said, determined. "I learned English quickly, did I not?" She then asked looking at M. "People will look for us. I know I can run fast. We would make it."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 3:15 pm
M had never had to sleep outside in the elements before. He feared that his frail body might not be resistant to the elements. With the sunlight dimming and his vision already beginning to fail him when it came to making out the details of things in his way. "Alright, be careful with me," M said, okaying Leeloo's idea of carrying him. Now he was doing something else new: relying on someone else.  

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

Deadly C l i c h e

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 3:21 pm
Leeloo nodded. "I'm a Protector. I would never hurt any innocent person or creature." She whispered and picked up the elvish man on her back. "Let me guess, the experiement camp is in the North and that's our destination." She said to herself, and began to run. Her own speed always surprised her. "Tell me if we have to go in a different direction." She said.

((I have to go now. It's 11pm here. =_=; I'll post tomorrow. ))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 3:31 pm
"We are heading for the human resort. Find the beach and then follow it South West," M said, correcting Leeloo. Sleeping outside would go well with M and he didn't like the idea of using his abilities on her mind any longer than he had to. The humans would have medicine.  

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

Habonia

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 3:54 pm
Nelia flew faster,somehow staying in the air with the wings longer than 10 minutes.The wings though,suddenly disappeared as she started falling to the earth.She flipped so she'd land on her feet,leaving a small crater."Ow.."  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff