Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
[Chunnin exams] The Grand Hall (report here now) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:44 pm
"Stop...I'm very ticklelish," laughed Zane as Areku poked him. That's when he noticed Aki turning her gaze. Zane remembered her complaining about the cold. It was tough for Zane to get used to it too and if it wasn't for his element, he would still be cold. "Hey Aki...hahahha...there's....hahahaha...a really good hot springs...hahaha...at the village...hahaha....it will work wonders...hahaha...just a thought, please stop it hahahah!" laughed Zane trying to keep Areku from poking him  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:46 pm
Ed concentraded on his chakra and made hand signs. "Sunarasenkirei" but none of his sand moved.

(1/5)

Ed poured the rest of his sand on the floor and made his hand signs "Sunarasenkirei" but still nothing seemed to happen.

(2/5)

Again ed made hand signs and said "Sunarasenkirei" and the sand begane to move but just barely noticeable.

(3/5)

Ed again made his hand sign but this time concentraded on the sand only.
"Sunarasenkirei" Ed said and some sand began to move but then stopped.

(4/5)

Ed made his hand signs and this time he concentraded on even more chakra. "Sunarasenkirei" and the sand moved slowly at first and then it got quicker. Ed pointed down at the floor and he went flying through the wall into the next room. " Um sorry i kinda made a hole in your building will you forgive me?" Ed said even more embarrased.  

Metal_Edge91

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:47 pm
Areku kept going as an afterimage of himself appeared and it seemed like there was three Areku's poking Zane curiously at every side then he stopped at the word hot spring and smiled profoundly since he wanted to get warm anyway possible.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:50 pm
Ed turned and looked at the boys. "If you go in the hot springs then when you get out you will probably freeze even more becasue your wet." Ed suggested.  

Metal_Edge91

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:51 pm
Aki gave a nod at Zane's comment, but still didn't make eye contact. More people were coming over. "Excuse me..." Her vioce was soft as she stood up and left the waiting area to go and find the shopping district, or someplace where she could be alone. Maybe the hot springs, or not.

[[ Gott's ta go. Bye bye. ]]

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:51 pm
"That's why you dry off before immediatly after you dry off, besides, I'm telling you it really works wonders," he said to Areku, thankful that he finally stopped poking him. The little guy's got a lot of spunk. Zane's going to have watch out for that in the future. "Bye Aki!" he waved politely. What a very interesting girl. Zane started to like her more and more as he saw her.  

BluewolfofMibu

Metal_Edge91

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:54 pm
" Is your hair still wet after you desperately try and dry it off?" Ed said. "Ill bet it is. Anyway your teamate tolde me you names, You are Zane and he is Areku, pleased to meat you"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:54 pm
Shiro got back to the hall and created a clone (genjutsu clone) to watch over the genin while he was gone. After doing so, he turned to Katsu. "Alright then. Ready to go?"  

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:55 pm
Luo's clone ran up to him holding a green, red, and yellow scroll. "That man Shiro gave you all three to train with. He said to use them here only." Luo was ecstastic. "Yes! Hey Zane, Guess what I have?" Luo's clone gave him the scrolls, and he waved one in the air, enticing Zane.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:56 pm
"Yeah I'm Arekkusu Nokutisu from Cloud I mean Grass now sorry just moved there and I'm eight years old nice to meet you." Areku said smiling as he shivered and looked at Zane,"Cool but aren't you an Ice cube? Or something won't you melt?" Areku asked since he never got a chance to ask Rahenno.

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:58 pm
((Luo I gave you four. A fire, water, grass, and lighting.))
Shiro turned to Luo quickly. "You can use the lightning one. None of the others. That is what you asked for."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:00 pm
"Um, no i'm not an ice cube," Zane replied thinking that it was a funny question. Zane loves kids, they're always so interesting. "Let me explain to you this way....I'm like an ice machine. I'm not made out of ice, but I can make ice, do you understand?" Zane asked as he turned to Ed. "Nice to meet you buddy. Luo seems to think highly of you so if that's the case then I'm sure you're a pretty strong ninja," Zane greeted politely. That's when he noticed Luo holding a scroll. "IS THAT A NINJA SCROLL WITH JUTSUS?! BOOOOOSHA!"  

BluewolfofMibu

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:04 pm
((My clone gave the water one back in the training grounds.))

Luo gave Shiro the other scrolls and sighed. "That's okay I guess. The grass one says that it's illegal to teach grass techniques to non grass shinobi anyway, and I wouldn't want to anger the kusakage. I wish I could see the fire one, but oh well. But why did you give me all four to only take them back?" Luo wondered why he did this, but didn't want to press the issue. He was grateful enough to get the one scroll, although he kinda wanted to see the fire one.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:06 pm
Luo's water clone turned to Zane while Luo spoke to Shiro. "That's right Zane. And guess which one we get to train with today?"  

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Metal_Edge91

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:06 pm
"Are we allowed to start a fire in here?" Ed said.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff