Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
WHICH SIDE ARE YOU ON? (We need bad guys... :() Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which side are you on?
Good
16%
 16%  [ 12 ]
Evil
30%
 30%  [ 22 ]
I don't know.
16%
 16%  [ 12 ]
I just want gold! (Clearly this is a sign of greed, which is EVILLL!!!)
36%
 36%  [ 26 ]
Total Votes : 72

superpuppyone

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:30 am
HP: 10/10

Johnny was running through the streets at lightning speed when he heard a clashing sound around the block. He smiled, "Ah, finally some action!!!" He zipped around to find a gigantic spider robot, attacking another superpowered man. "Hey buggie," he shouted, "I don't think I've seen an arachnid like you in any taxonomy. Let's do a little testing!" He faced his palms to the robot and shot a stream of lightning.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 1:29 pm
Hp: 10/20
The spider robot started to nearly shut down however, it had a mini second generator. It was heavily stunted but was still alive. It didn't budge at all due to it's legs being latched onto the ground. The head started to move down the four legs onto the floor then latched itself onto the floor. The two chainguns started form into a bigger cannon. It even lost it's two eyes in exchange for a better accuracy. The four legs took on the roles of the chainguns and there were four chainguns aiming at the first target it sees. The spider was now ,in short, a mini turrent base ready to kill anything that comes to close or, in this case, anything at all. The huger cannon now fire like an AA gun, only it focused it's fire on ground units. The red laser sight aimed at Johnny now starting to fire with much more stronger bullets and even more accurate. The four leg turrents just fired at anything that moved. ((Two legs aim at Johnny and two at Alex.))

DrkDeimos

KASEKAGE

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:17 pm
HP: 8/10

Alex saw Johnny and them noticed Johnnys attack."Wow hes good."Alex grinned and pulled out his long blade.He dodged a few shots but got hit once.He growled and shook the pain off.He charged at the Spider Robot at full speed and sent the sword through its head.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 11:11 am
Hp: 7/20
The spier robot lacked a 'head' since it was more of a base now then it was a rebot. The main cannon started to fire at Alex again exactly like an AA gun. The last time it attack was complely the same on the AA gun fire at Alex and not Johnny.

DrkDeimos

KASEKAGE

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 1:20 pm
Alex growled.He dint have enof time to grab his sword.He jumped back and tryed his best to dodge the bullets.He pulled out his gun as while he dodged he tryed to load shock bullets into the gun.The constant fire made it very hard.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 1:35 pm
Hp: 4/20
The spider robot was heavily weakened and started to fire even faster since it was nearing it's fall. The sparks of access electical cords was begining to show the AA turrent and all four turrent legs started to fire solely on Alex completly ignoreing Johnny.

DrkDeimos

KASEKAGE

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 11:22 pm
5/10
Alex let out a ragged breath as he got shot a few times in the shoulder and one shot even got him in the left arm."This is going to murder me..."Alex jumps in the air and hits his shoes with his fists.Sudenly the shoes turn red and when Alex hits the ground he zooms at a fast speed towards the robot.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:18 am
HP: 4/20
The spider made no new move it stuck to it's tactic of shoot shoot shoot and shoot again. So it focused all it's fire and Alex only.

DrkDeimos

KASEKAGE

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 2:17 pm
HP: 4/10

Alex took another shot to the arm."Almost there..."He ran foward and went under the robot.WHile under he shot three bullets into the robots belly.Alex ran behind it and grinned.He pulled out a control and pressed a big red botton.A second later the bullets inside the robot exploded.

((And if the robot had its belly on the ground.I went around it.Haha.))  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:33 am
HP: 8/10

Johnny had everything planned, except the webbing stuck his feet to the ground, and no amount of running would get him anywhere. He just used the webs to send electric sparks into the robot's body as Alex attacked.

When Alex pressed the red button on the attacker's abdomen, he clapped and said, "That was quite a good battle there. Now, a little help please, I'm not a master when it comes to sticky webbing..."  

superpuppyone

turtleclub13

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:26 am
((10/15)) Waylay, hearing the commotion left on an "Early Lunch". He arrived at the scene a little late. Waylay, put a piece of lickerush in his mouth, "Sorry for being late!" and used his powers to pick up a near-by car and hurl it at the spider, making it as light as a feather then returning it to is normal weight in seconds. ((Due to the its mass and momentum you will take 6 damage if it hits full power)). "Hhhuuurrrumph!!!"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:52 pm
((ok just like to say "over-kill"... i planned the robot to be dead after what alex did since it was weak enough... i just was too much in a rush to reply to the post.... but whatever))

Hp: 0/20
The spider robot began to crumble to the ground as it was destroied.

Sp: 25/25 Hp: 7/7
Seolfor continued to watch as the robot soon lost contact with him. He was playing with a paddle-ball as he was watching the action. He was hitting the ball at an extremly fast rate as he began to grin largly and sinisterly. He tossed it to the side of him and as it hit the ground, it fizzled in a ball of fire. He leaned forward on his seat and said, "Three... Two... One... KAH-BOOOOOOM!!!!!" With the being said the robot self destructed causeing massive damage to anyone in a close proximity to the robot because of the massive size of the robot the radius of the explosion was increased to reach a mile past the robot. It was a standard incendary explosion.

DrkDeimos

turtleclub13

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:34 pm
((2/15;Owww, maybe 10 damage if close enough. I was far enough away to only take 9, with dr1. But Owwwwww))Waylay was blown clear over in the massive blast. "Oh Crap," Waylay said coughing up blood looking down at large piece of metal sticking out his side. He reached down and produced a piece of lickerish. He looked around to see if anybody else was still alive with his hand on his side to stanch the blood "Hel..cough, cough...hello is anybody else need help?!". Sirens echoed in the distance drawing closer.((One more time with meaning OOWWWW)  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:12 pm
Sp: 25/25 Hp: 7/7
Seolfor bursted out into a huge chaotic laughter and fell on his back. His long silver hair could be shown since his grey hoodie fell off his head. He quickly stood up and was playing with a yo-yo. He looked at it and grined evilly and got the idea of a new creation. "Ha ha... this one should be fun. But how...?" He bagan to pace back and forth thinking until a cybernetic rat came in and climbed Seolfor's shoulder. "AHHH RYOUTA HOW GOES IT MY LITTLE RAT?!?!?!" Seolfor began to the rodent who was missing it's but replaced with cybernetic limbs and tail as well. The right side of the of the rat's face was also cybernetic. He continued to pace back and forth thinking.

DrkDeimos

KASEKAGE

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:05 pm
2/10

Alex was far enough to escape most of the damage.Using the comotion he managed to sneak up behind Seolfor and aimed his Desert Eagle at his head."M-Move...And i swear to god your brains will be splattered all over the street."Alex takes deep heavy breaths.His loss of blood starting to catch up with him.  
U/C

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff