Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
The Devil's Castle OPEN +Still Accepting+ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

le Creep

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 5:41 pm
"Uhh, Damien I like watching you. It relaxes me.....Uh sorry that came out wrong"She said. Then she ran to her sleeping corner and hid.  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 7:57 pm
(thanks. ya, warrior series are cool.)

Mica watched as the group in the lab as she was cleaning up. she looked at the girl who poured the chemicals, "thanks for using that up, just made those..."  

xX-Latina-Shawty-xX

Dangerous Seeker

Hi im Riven

Shirtless Explorer

7,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 8:57 am
User Image

"Does it?" Damien asked, looking at her. "That's fine, I don't mind." He smiled at her, but then frowned. "Are you still afraid of me?" Damien transformed into his wolf-like form and trotted over to her.

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 9:19 am
trevors owner hit him across th cheeck and hethen said"you let the lycan get a way you fool"and he hit him again and trevor said"please stop that" his owner hit him again then and said what this" and trevor's screams were heard through out the castle  

copycat4756

Hi im Riven

Shirtless Explorer

7,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 9:36 am
User ImageKyoto woke up by an unfamiliar scream. What now? She got up and quickly got dressed. Kyoto followed the noise and found a slave being tortured. "Could you stop hitting him? He's making so much noise." Kyoto instructed, cross.  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 9:55 am
the master walked up and slapped him and said say"say your sorry trevor" trevor crawled over and said"i am sorry for making so much noise i will be queiter in the future when i am being punished"  

copycat4756

Hi im Riven

Shirtless Explorer

7,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 10:06 am
User Image"May I speak to Trevor in private please?" Kyoto asked. I wonder if he knows...  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 10:12 am
"what ever just bring him back"the man says and then trevor trys to stand up once but his leg was hurt bad but the second try he does make it up and he goes and opens the door for he and and says"a-a-after y-you"  

copycat4756

Hi im Riven

Shirtless Explorer

7,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 10:29 am
User Image"Just a random question," Kyoto began, after the man left. "But, were you forced to serve him? As a slave, you still have a choice of choosing the creature to serve."  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 10:34 am
"i do"trevor said confused and said"what is the point of that unless if you...you want me to be your slave?"  

copycat4756

Hi im Riven

Shirtless Explorer

7,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 10:57 am
User ImageKyoto didn't reply for a moment and then said, "Your life will end quickly if you were my slave." Her face was solemn.  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 11:04 am
"death is better than living with this monster"trevor said putting his head down feeling like hes putting pressure onto her  

copycat4756

Miss Merri

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 12:12 pm
June awoke from the deep sleep she entered. Someone seemed to be screaming. She would usually feel giddy with joy, thinking about how much pain was brought but, today she was having a good dream. She was torturing her old friend Cordelia. "And now that stupid slave woke me up..!" June yelled in frustration, getting up and walking down the stairs. "Who if I may ask, is screaming so very loudly?" Her eyes turned the color of black, filled with even more rage than usual.

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 12:14 pm
User ImageShou watched as Alice helped the slave. After freeing her, another girl popped up. Jeez, where are these people coming from? Shou watched in silence, with a solemn face.  

Hi im Riven

Shirtless Explorer

7,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

copycat4756

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 12:20 pm
trevor imeaditly bowed and said"i am trevor but my master calls me demon"and he stayed bowed while waiting for a reply  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff