Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Gundam: Holstein Theory (Ended) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 638 639 640 641 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 6:20 pm
Gil finished and jumped down to the hangar's floor, walking over to a computer and accessing the the Gaplant's parameters.  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 6:21 pm
"What are you doing now..? I thought you were done?"  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 6:24 pm
"Just seeing what they've logged in...Which is partly incorrect..." Gil responded with a groan.  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 6:25 pm
"What do you mean?" Demi asked, now coming up beside him. "Everything looks in order.."  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 6:27 pm
Dojime paced back and forth looking at his gundam. everything seemed to be in check. He walked up to the computer and ran a full diagnostic. "hmm...." every thing was working properly. so then why do I feel so uneasy. Usually when he got these bad felling something bad was going to happen. He walked over to the other pilots in the hanger. "everything in check?" he asked as he got closer to them.

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 6:27 pm
"They placed it in the Infantry category..."
Gil then looked over at the man asking him a question.
"All but technical things, sure...I'm kinda hoping we get attacked soon...Haven't fought since I was transferred from the Desperado..."

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 6:34 pm
"What are you..?" Demi asked, before looking at Dojime. Oh great.. Another officer.. She groaned to herself, casually moving out of sight the best she could. That disturb her as much as fighting though. For some reason running through training was a breeze for her, but having the apply all the training into reality.. it just didn't suit her.  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 7:14 pm
Gil looked at the man's uniform, finding the medal he was looking for.
"He's an MCPO; Your commanding officer." he said bluntly with a shrug.
"Apparently I'm out of his authority though..."

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 7:18 pm
"Oh great... Another silent officer fan..." Demi groaned, glaring off in another direction. "God I hope this one doesn't ask me if I can get Dad to donate any cash to KAVA.. I'm getting so sick and tired of all these money requests.."  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 7:25 pm
"Unfortunately that's why having money is a double-edged sword~" Gil sung, leaving the hangar before being grabbed and pinned against a wall by a the pilots at the mess hall, out of sight.

"What the hell does she see in you!?" the lead one asked, staring at Gil.

"...Are you honestly pinning me against a wall..?"

"Yeah! The ******** you gonna do about it, slim!?"

"I'm going to tell you EXACTLY how this is going to end...You're going through that hangar door and slamming against the all...And your buddies are either doing the same or running away..." Gil responded, his eye twitching.

"Just try it, Nut-job!!"

There was a sound of a slam as the hangar doors were manually opened and a few soldiers went flying through the hangar, hitting the all across from the door.

"AND THAT CONCLUDES OUR DEMONSTRATION!! Any...Questions..?"

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 7:31 pm
"..Why were those guys flying in there like they were being thrown in..?" Demi asked, looking at Gil with an eyebrow raised after she snuck out of the hanger in order to avoid the rabid fans.  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 7:35 pm
Gil was dusting himself off when he looked over at Demi.
"Well apparently they think you're sticking around me for some reason monetary gain like they want..."

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

cptflint

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 8:01 pm
Dojime looked over the pilots. "hmm... I trust they had it coming," he said with a smile as remembered when he was in a position like Gil's a few years ago. He turned to Demi and held out a hand. "I am Master Chief petty officer Dojime Mishiashi," he said with a slight smile. "I haven't looked threw my the list of solders under my command yet but apparently he has."

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 8:05 pm
"What.. Is there no such thing as friendship for people like me..?" Demi sighed, before jumping when Dojime started speaking behind her. She spun around, staring at him nervously. So.. he doesn't know who I am..? She thought to herself. On one hand she could lie as Gil had suggested and avoid any attention for her name, or just simply say her first name, and possibly get in trouble (though even that sounded ridiculous to her) or just come out and say her name.
"Nice to meet you Cheif Mishiashi." She said quietly, taking his hand firmly and shaking it. "I look forward to being under your command.."

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 8:13 pm
"and I look forward to commanding you," he said still smiling as he released her hand. "I really should look threw that list, what is your name miss?"

Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 638 639 640 641 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games