Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply 'Tendo Cult~
Nintendo announces Gold/Silver remake Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

S o t-t h e-P a n d a

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 6:53 pm
-Zephyrotica-
Allegro
GuruGuru214

Okay, now I want a Wailord Rayquaza Missingno to follow me. To scale.

• Hold on, to the moment
There's something brewing in the
sky ________

And everywhere you go, glitches follow. Freaking Rival can go get lost in the black.

________ Oh I feel something
• What'cha feel
boy; the beat?

i'm_____shakin'_____ and _____i'm_____movin'

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 11:30 am
I can't wait to get the silver remake because silver was the best to me.  

I Am ghost ninja

Kolexzik

Friendly Conversationalist

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 2:31 pm
Here are some rumors/speculation that I have come across. I'd like some opinions.

- Your starter will apparently follow you around like Pikachu did in Yellow.
This one seems rather obvious and is probably true.

- There may/may not be a Crystal remake.
I'm gonna say since we didn't see a ThunderYellow with FireRed and LeafGreen, we probably won't see SpiritCrystal, MindCrystal, etc, (whatever goes with Heart and Soul)

- You won't just have Kanto/Johto...you'll have all four regions!!! Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, AND Sinnoh!!!
Holy crap would this make for a good game. I loved G/S/C because of the extended storyline by going through Kanto again. I have no idea if this is even possible, but it would be awesome if this was their actual plan. A small niggling doubt in my soul says it probably won't happen though.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:26 pm
Nintendude331
Here are some rumors/speculation that I have come across. I'd like some opinions.

- Your starter will apparently follow you around like Pikachu did in Yellow.
This one seems rather obvious and is probably true.

I'm gonna say since we didn't see a ThunderYellow with FireRed and LeafGreen, we probably won't see SpiritCrystal, MindCrystal, etc, (whatever goes with Heart and Soul)

- You won't just have Kanto/Johto...you'll have all four regions!!! Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, AND Sinnoh!!!
Holy crap would this make for a good game. I loved G/S/C because of the extended storyline by going through Kanto again. I have no idea if this is even possible, but it would be awesome if this was their actual plan. A small niggling doubt in my soul says it probably won't happen though.

Well that's 1.5 for 3 let's see if the rest comes true  

nerdyninja

GuruGuru214

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 8:44 pm
Nintendude331

According to Kingdom Hearts, it's Body. A person is made up of heart, body, and soul, and when darkness overtakes the heart it becomes a Heartless and the body and soul left behind become a Nobody.

Just saying.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 10:24 pm
GuruGuru214
Nintendude331

According to Kingdom Hearts, it's Body. A person is made up of heart, body, and soul, and when darkness overtakes the heart it becomes a Heartless and the body and soul left behind become a Nobody.

Just saying.

What the hell does KH have to do with Pokemon? confused

Anyway, I'm celebrating by watching the Johto Journeys anime, reading the Johto arc of Pokemon Special, and playing my Crystal version that, miraculously, hasn't died yet whee

And in the meantime, I'm staying the hell away from anything involving the game itself, because rumors piss me off even moreso when they're games I'm actually looking forward to.
And I wouldn't count on getting a Crystal remake. People should be satisfied with HG/SS anyway.

smile into the chaos

Feisty Fatcat

Milk Laggeh

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 2:21 am
I say nay to a Crystal remake, but that's just me.
If they do HG SS right, they shouldn't need to remake Crystal.
Just add all 4 regions, some sort of random match making lobby or something for Wifi, more stuff to do after Elite 4, bam, never ending Pokemon game, they'll be set.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 4:49 pm
Finally! Ever since my Gold and Crystal versions died out on me a few years back, I've wanted them to remake this. This will be so exciting to play the game all over again. Too bad they won't have that super-hot red-haired rival from the original series, what was his name, Silver?  

Mystical_Kaba

Mystical_Kaba

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 4:54 pm
Mystical_Kaba
Finally! Ever since my Gold and Crystal versions died out on me a few years back, I've wanted them to remake this. This will be so exciting to play the game all over again. Too bad they won't have that super-hot red-haired rival from the original series, what was his name, Silver?

Oh wait-I just went to serebii and saw a picture of him. I'm totally happy now. heart  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 5:11 pm
How has nobody mentioned the ridiculously broken PokeWalker yet?  

Sharkbutt The Orgiastic

Magnetic Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

l-Kathulu-l

Versatile Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 5:26 pm
Wantcookie
So is that something totally different? Like something that you put in the DS and then you literally walk around in real life and level your pokemon up?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 5:29 pm
l-Kathulu-l
Wantcookie
So is that something totally different? Like something that you put in the DS and then you literally walk around in real life and level your pokemon up?

From what I understand, you transfer a 'mon to it from the DS, leave the DS, and take the thing.
Walking levels it up and gets items, and there are little minigames you can do to speed the process along.
What's to stop kids from just shaking it?  

Sharkbutt The Orgiastic

Magnetic Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Mukuchina Kurasu

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:00 pm
Wantcookie
l-Kathulu-l
Wantcookie

From what I understand, you transfer a 'mon to it from the DS, leave the DS, and take the thing.
Walking levels it up and gets items, and there are little minigames you can do to speed the process along.
That seems interesting...  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:09 pm
Bongardo
Wantcookie
l-Kathulu-l
Wantcookie

Yeah, it does, but it seems a little broken to me.  

Sharkbutt The Orgiastic

Magnetic Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Mukuchina Kurasu

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:43 pm
Wantcookie
Bongardo
Wantcookie
l-Kathulu-l
Wantcookie

Yeah, it does, but it seems a little broken to me.

How?  
'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces