Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Moonlight Defenders Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LimberNimbleShadow

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:51 am

"And look whose fashionably late! Yue!" Rocky said quietly while typing out something on his comlink. It was a new app that he had designed.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:55 am

"Hrm?" Cerv uttered, glancing around to try and find the feline. With squinted eyes, he pushed his glasses up his nose bridge, then returned the paw to its pocket. "Yue?.. What do you mean?" He inquired, obviously unable to locate the late comer.

LordStripeyTail

Quotable Smoker

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100

TsukuyomiYue

3,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:55 am

Yue furrowed his brow and clocked him in the back of his wolf head, letting him know his smart-assed comment was uncalled for. It's not like he could yell at them.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:57 am

The lemur sighed softly, finally getting a view of Yue. He felt like apologizing for his incompetency, but he passed, knowing that it was simply his poor eyesight getting the better of him in the dimly lit corridor. "We'd uh.. Better get a move on. We need to find who's in charge around here.."

LordStripeyTail

Quotable Smoker

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100

TsukuyomiYue

3,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:03 am

You nodded in perfect agreement, sticking a giant piece of taffy in his mouth and purring lightly. He was going to have to get more later but this was not the time. He moved to stand behind the lemur, waiting for their orders.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:09 am

Cerv walked down the hall slowly, cautiously. He had a rather difficult time seeing the dark, so he shuffled his footpaws along the floor whilst dragging a paw lightly on the wall. "Hmph.. I can't see a damned thing. Wolfie, take the lead for me, eh?"

LordStripeyTail

Quotable Smoker

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100

LimberNimbleShadow

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:46 am

((Heh, sorry!))
"Sure thing! But I'm surprised that you can't tell that we're in a corridor." He said, strolling with a wakizashi drawn.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:53 am

((Meh.. Dun worry about it))
Cerv scoffed and raised a paw to lightly brush against Rocky's back. "It's my eyesight. There's not a thing I can do about it, sadly." He tried his best to focus on the wolf's dim outline, but couldn't, so he simply let his paw lead the way.

LordStripeyTail

Quotable Smoker

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100

LimberNimbleShadow

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:59 am

Rocky had an idea. He dug in his pockets and found a cigar lighter. "Cerv, Light this up. It'l help alot."
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:04 am

Cerv reluctantly took the lighter and did his best to look it over. "Oh uh.. Actually, I've been trying to quit." The lemur said, moving to hand the lighter back to Rocky.

LordStripeyTail

Quotable Smoker

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100

LimberNimbleShadow

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:07 am

"No,no. It's not fo smoking, it's for seeing!" He said with a grin.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:15 am

"I.. Oh." Cerv coughed awkwardly and swipped the flint with his thumb, setting the flame ablaze. "I knew that.. I was just messing with you." His sight was mildly better now. He could actually see Rocky walking in front of him and the walls on either side of him. A good start.

LordStripeyTail

Quotable Smoker

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100

TsukuyomiYue

3,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:15 am

Yue drew his sword and tapped it, setting it aglow lightly as he takes the lead; this way he could light the way and keep them on guard easily.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:18 am

Cerv realized a little flaw in their actions, but probably nothing worth worrying about. "I hope there's no one down here.. Y'know, we're being quite obvious right now." Of course, they were underground in some hidden corridor, so Cerv was probably just letting his mind wander over things it shouldn't.

LordStripeyTail

Quotable Smoker

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100

LimberNimbleShadow

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:29 am

Rocky followed, keeping the rear and walking backwards. "Yeah, but I'm sure we can handle whatever this guy throws at us."
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff