acewonder1

1,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:57 pm
ace walk up to the door and knock on it  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:03 pm
"if it was a trap... uh..." he really had no answer. he scratched his head a bit. then an idea formed "If it was a trap, why would i have you defend this place?" he really had no other answer.

"If it was a trap, uh, why wouldn't I take you earlier?"
"if it was a tra-DOWN!" at this moment he grabbed Queenie's arm and shoved her to the ground as a large explosion was heard outside.  

Child-of-the-Muses

5,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200

The Devil Has Eyes

5,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:08 pm
"Crap!' swore Queenie as she narrowly avoided flying debris. She had no doubt in the house's ability to keep together. She'd built it after all. But as she looked over the man's shoulder, seeing tank drones and soldiers, she knew it'd need defending.

"Hey shorty," she snapped, adressing the stranger, "Here's a little job for you so listen up. Go find Mayor Tom. Whatever you do, don't let him get in harm's way. Tell him Queenie sent you. And ask him," she said in a lower whisper, "Ask him if our secret is still safe."

(Let's wait for Alyssa to post. We're getting ahead of ourselves)  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:21 pm
(( sounds good...))  

Child-of-the-Muses

5,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200

acewonder1

1,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:28 pm
ace knock on the door again  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:42 pm
and then ace dies. (or as you would say "ace gots shooted by the bad guyz in duh head an felled down. "Ahhhhh" then he deaded."){(give up ace, really.}  

Child-of-the-Muses

5,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200

acewonder1

1,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:00 pm
((no i hate people to who mack fun of my spelling))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:13 pm
"So," Alyssa said as she grabbed a bunch of weapons from out of her boxes. She seemed like she has done this many times, yet there was a new fear added to her eyes. She did a lot of fighting after she went to the island, but they were never scout drones, S.W.A.T. droids, and tank drones. "If we are going to defend our home, lets get rolling and not just stand around and chit chat."

Alyssa was throwing guns here and there over her shoulders while she was walking towards the door. By the time she got to the door, she had all her weapons on. There was enough room on her in case she needed to turn into an eagle and fight from the skies. (Alyssa has this anger to her whenever she knows she has to fight. She doesn't mean to, it just comes from out of no where) She faced p1at0-puzz(i couldn't remember your character name, sorry) and gave him a very stern look "I just want you to know," Alyssa said with intense anger "I DON'T appreciate people coming into our house and ruining our dinner for you to talk about how I smell. If you ever come back here again and present yourself the way you just did, I will personally see to it that you wish you were never born. I PROMISE you that." She then hit him on the shoulder as she pushed by him with hers with a lot of force that almost knocked him over.  

TheGleekKid

The Devil Has Eyes

5,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:32 am
(Ace...you GIVE people reasons to make fun of your spelling)

"Well?!" snapped Queenie at the man, "If you understand, get going shorty!"

She faced the droids and drones. Man had long since replaced their armies with robots...finding too many humans to be irreplacable and expensive. "I hope the government isn't too fond of you guys," she growled, unleashing her finger guns, "Because I'm about to make you scrap metal!"

She charged, foot wheels whirring with speed as she dove head-on to the firing squad. The bullets ricocheted off her front...her front skin being bullet-proof from her cyborg operations. She fired, blowing off the head of one squad of scout and SWAT droids. "And then there was one." she said with a smirk.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:39 am
the man (Ink) bit his tounge and ignored the remark about his stature. he hunched over and put his hand over his mouth to muffle his screams. suddenly the large symbol on his back grew and lifted off his body. he then arched his back and stepped on the pad. "freaking messenger boy" he sighed.

As he removed two archaic shortswords from his forearms he gave a final glance to the pair who were fighting for their lives. "good luck" he called as he raced out of the building.  

Child-of-the-Muses

5,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200

The Devil Has Eyes

5,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:43 am
Tom, at that moment, snapped awake in his bed. He'd fallen asleep in his house, and had his usual day. However, Queenie being back in the city made him uneasy. She was your average punk, good, but troublesome. But at the sounds of gunshots, he'd snapped awake, thinking he was back two years ago when they'd taken Jack away and Queenie had fought against the guards all alone...

He saw a young man land off of a pad of ink, running towards the house. Cautious, but also anxious for information, he pulled on a nightrobe and ran out to meet him.

"What's going on?" he demanded. "Why are there gunshots?"
_____

Queenie, on the other hand, smashed the drones and droids one by one with ease. Years of picking fights, strength from her cyborg parts, as well as her own strength as a mechanic, didn't let her down. Even as Alyssa defended their home, she was the one smashing and ripping apart robot after robot. Finally, there was no more movement from the opposing side. Nothing was left, but scrap metal.

Queenie was always a girl of her word.

"That'll do it," she said in a final tone, brushing herself off, "Let's get this scrap all together, if we put paint over the government signs and dump 'em all around the place they won't be able to accuse us much." she decided, pulling some of the droid parts towards the house. She looked apologetically at Alyssa, "I'm sorry," she said sheepishly, "I promise to explain things when the time is ripe but for now we need to clean up after ourselves."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:22 pm
ace look at them. "help me" ace said  

acewonder1

1,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Child-of-the-Muses

5,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:07 pm
Ink grabbed the man he assumed to be the mayor by the collar of his robe. "In the house, Now." he stated simply. "Queenie sends her regards. She mentioned something about the secret. Is it safe?" he said in his most mundane tone.

He was sick of being an errand boy and wanted to split some heads.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:55 pm
Alyssa's mood started getting a lot better and she started calming down. She looked at Queenie, who killed way more than Alyssa could ever do. She could only killed three droids. As soon as Alyssa looked at Queenie, her eyes got wide, "I'm sorry if I said something I shouldn't have. I can't control my mouth when I have to fight."

As soon as Alyssa and Queenie finished cleaning up the mess, she remembered that she knew someone who was able to make the house disappear so others weren't able to see it, for example, the government. She thought about telling Queenie, but she didn't know if she would like that all too much. Unless she says something about it before I tell her anything, then she doesn't have to know about it.  

TheGleekKid

The Devil Has Eyes

5,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:23 pm
"The government is going to notice that these guys are missing." Queenie sighed, taking a seat, "But the worst that'll happen is that a high ranking judge comes to dole out justice on their attackers. Our house is perfectly legal."

She then sat with a little more severeness. "Now I think is a good time to tell you," she said slowly, "The truth. It begins with the death of Murky Qualm."
____

"Yes."

Tom didn't make an obvious move, but his hand did come to cover a bulge on his shirt, where underneath tightly wrapped bandages, it hid.

"I know Queenie didn't tell you," Tom nodded, taking a seat on his chair, "In all realities, it's best no one knew."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff