Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Hyouton Clan Dojo Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:31 pm
The water moisture in the air quickly tranformed into ice as he was enshrouded in a dome. Zane continued to meditate as the temperature dropped even more. "I have to do this...I can take it to the next level...it'll happen, i just have to train," Zane told himself as he was covered in ice. He continued meditating, focusing his chakra and centering himself. The ice feeling good on his skin...almost natural. He was going to attain it...the power of Ice itself

Post 8  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:32 pm
Zane held out his hand as he looked at it. The hand was as cold as ice as he realized that he can make his entire body temperature dropped drastically. He placed his finger upon the ground as a wide grin took over. "Hmm...it seems I can freeze by merely touching now," he said to himself as the ground beneath him froze instantly.

Post 9  

BluewolfofMibu

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:33 pm
Zane stood up as he stretched his muscles. He had been sitting around for far too long now. So it was time for him to test out his abilities. Zane formed a series of seals using only one hand as he held the other one out, invoking his chakra. He instantly created a ball of supercooled water from the moisture in the air. "Hmm...that not only took less time to create, but I'm using less chakra to do it as well. I'm definintely onto something," Zane stated as he unleashed the ball against the wall of the cavern. The ball exploded as a huge dent was now seen. Zane chuckled at his progress.

10 post  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:34 pm
"Okay, lets see now, if I can create ice jutsus with less chakra, what would happen if I were to go all out?" Zane asked himself as his chakra erupted suddenly, frost emenating from his body as he naturally created a blizzard outside of the cave. As he did so, Zane outstretched his hand and performed the same jutsu. As he unleashd the ball, rather than stop at the wall of the cave, it kept going...until it ripped a hole through the cavern walls. "damn...that was awesome..." Zane stated in disbelief.

Post 11  

BluewolfofMibu

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:35 pm
"I'm still not cold enough though...my friends...my family has melted the ice," Zane sighed as he thought about what to do next. He sat back down on the ground, thinking of his next step. He was so close, he could feel it in his bones. He sat there thinking about what he should do, and just how the hell would he achieve it...

Post 12  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:44 pm
Zane stepped into the middle of the dojo as he looked around. It was the perfect place...the place where his clan was raised. It was now time...time for Zane to ascend. But could he do it? Could he truly surpass those that have failed before him? Zane closed his eyes, doubt clouding his mind as he attempted to focus on the moisture of water around him, the cool breeze brushing against his skin. The family that he had beforehand filled his mind. They reminded him of all the battles that he himself has fought over the past years.

The battle with Hajime raced through his mind...Hajime being the first shinobi to had use the Demonic Ice Mirrors right in front of him, trapping him and poisoning him. Thinking that Hajime was evil, he never got the chance to thank him for all that he had done.

The battle with his sadistic Father Hero. They had fought in the Vertigo Isles, alongside Luo and Luna. It was the second time Zane was trapped within ice.

The fight that Luo and him had at the Valley of the End. It was an epic battle between two genins, and although Zane tried his best, he was tied to Luo in strength and speed.

Participating in the Chuunin exams, fighting against the Puppet and the Grass shinobis. It was a grueling time for him, and though he thought he would have never made it, he had passed the chuunin exams and made the village proud.

And then there was the Jounin Exams. Fighting against his childhood friend Luo. It had awaken something, a drive to become stronger. Zane had gotten too lazy, and the loss against Luo had finally woken him up.

Zane's chakra began to howl across the field as the temperature now dropped below zero. The clouds above darkened as a storm brewed. A fierce blizzard overtook the dojo as Zane's eyes completely turned white as snow. He began to feel it...the same feeling he felt when he fought. The same power...the power to protect the village...the power to ensure that all the shinobis would free from darkness

"I have to get stronger...for my village, this is it...I can feel it, the ball inside of me that's just bursting to erupt. Come on Zane do it!" he cried out as the wind blew so fiercely that the trees began to tip over. "This is it...everything I've been through...all those who I have faced...all those who I have met...it has come down to this moment...the New Generation will become stronger than the last...So now...I must push myself to go...EVEN FURTHER BEYOND!"

Zane roared as his chakra soared to a new level of power, throwing his fists into the air. As he did so, a tower of ice exploded from behind him as it stretched into the heavens.

]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9UP48EKlaus&feature=related  

BluewolfofMibu

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:06 pm
As the wind around him stabilized, snow continued falling across the field. Zane now stood upright, his hair standing upright and waving in the air...as blue as the sky itself. With eyes as white as snow he gazed upon his hands...shining with blue chakra. As he looked around, he saw what he had just done, the entire field was covered in ice. He then looked up at the sky above at the giant sky pillar he had created. He laughed maniacally as he punched the palm of his hands. "Hyoton...Stage...2" he grinned as his chakra stabilized. He has now ascended into a new level of power. Grinning...he cracked his knuckles, unsheathing his blades as he prepared himself for the next step in his training.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SxI3QQwamc8

User Image

Hyoton Stage 2 - Blizzard's Rebirth
Freezing, Miserable, Wonderland

Description
The second stage of hyoton is described as the stuff of legends to all who uses ice and snow. When a hyoton has reached certain conditions and been through hell, they unlock this chilling stage, opening a new path to greatness and power. Thier ice is said to be unmeltable, though certain fire can leave cracks in it such as A rank fire techniques. Even demonic fir will have trouble, though they can still melt through. Temperatures reach such a degree it is a snowstorm effortlessly. Simply being near the person it becomes very cold. Haku has been the only one who came closest to this stage, but a new generation of shinobi lead the way, very few now have reached it.

Rules
• Must be at least Jonin to be able to reach this stage
• Must defeat up to three shinobi(s) of your rank or higher ((provide link with proof please))
• Is now capable of using less chaka for ice techniques -1 rank
• Must train yourself inside ice for 15 posts, detailed and all. Only then would you be able to fully control the stage.
• Able to freeze D rank water techniques without moving at all
• Able to create small snowstorms with only using C rank chakra

Techniques
• Eternal Night of the Blizzard
The user reduces the temperatures greatly as they weave handsigns. Slowly the sky becomes so cold it gets darker, almost as if it was night. Then it begins snowing, picking up in speed and weight making more snow fall. Within moments, trees are covered with snow and ice, the ground literally frozen. Wind brings about chilling factors as the snow storm blows over, lightening up. However, the snow is fairly heavy in the fall, making visibility difficult. This technique is only usable if the area contains a large amount of water vapor, areas like a desert or places with droughts and your general waterless areas this technique is unusable. The blizzard goes for 5 posts, and even afterwards snow continues falling. Ice and snow jutsu is easier to use -1 rank

•Blue Flame
Blue flame is generally as the name implies, the user creates an icy colored flames which is so cold it burns, otherwise known as a freeze born, when in reality thats an understatement. The blue flame can freeze body parts within moments, making them so cold a strong blow to the objects frozen by this would shatter to peices. The blue flame is only able to be used from one's hand, and its a small stream of flames, but none the less its dangerous and possibly fatal to be struck in it's chilling wrath.

• Crystal Ice Mirros: Dome of Hell
The user creates a large series of mirrors around the target, similar to crystal ice mirrors, only much bigger and more deadly. The mirrors surround the user and the target so well even the target is standing on a mirror. The user then has two options. One is the mirrors becomes gateways, the one standing on them will fall through and reappear from a different mirror, each time they fall through a mirror they are covered in ice and snow, meaning after falling within several times the opponent will be frozen solid. The target can only escape this by the target attempting to land between the mirrors on the ground. But the proccess will begin again if they touch the mirrors. The second option is the user makes a seal and the mirrors all glow, and fires volleys of ice shards from every direction, aiming to impale the target, if missing they will go through the other mirros and recycle, reemerging on the other side and continues this onslaught for two posts. This technique is said to be the most dangerous ice technique ever known, though the ice lesser demon pars with it.

•Death's Icy Grip
The user must make contact with the opponent and grip them in order to use this move. The user grabs the opponent and then suddenly their chakra from their bloodline starts invading the body of the captive. The temperature is so cold its beyond sub zero, the only ice technique that pars off with Nibi's fire. The cold is so great the hyoton themselves feel discomfort for their hands change to very white and icy appearance, then taking the appearance of the death god's hands. The first post, the opponent's 25% frozen, which the ice CANNOT be broken by taijutsu. Then the second post, the target is 50% frozen, mobility ceased and body begins shutting down slowly, the body literally freezing inside and out. The third post the opponent is frozen 75%, clinging on for life by a thread as the ice crystalizes more of their insides, the pain is said to be completely unbearable and inhumane. The fourth post the target is 100% frozen, their entire body throughly frozen, even the slightest touch will shatter the body to tiny bits. Some say that it isnt the user touching the victim, but the death god himself

•Secert Art: One Million Needles of Death and Destruction
An all powerful technique, a powerful upgrade of the A thousand Needles of Death. The technique requires a mass amount of snow or water, but it pays off in the end for it. The user can use this with one handed seals, and stamps their foot on the ground, a mass amount of water or snow in the area flies into the air and surrounds the target and the user, ten rows surround them, containing a total of one hundred thousand needles in all. The needles are made from the snow or water frozen and solified. The user then makes another seal, and row by row, the hundreds of thousands of needles converge onto the opponent. The body is said to be nothing left if struck by these needles till the end. The technique itself is very difficult to avoid, though there are ways.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:37 am
Zane unsheathed his blades as he twirled them around skillfully. He has been using swords for so long that the Mist Swordstyle came natural to him. He was already at the 6th stage. Zane decided it was time to summon his old frined. "Summoning no Jutsu!" Zane exclaimed as he bit his finger and placed his palm on the ground. You want another a** beating!? Santourai cried out, the samurai monkey. He twirled his swords around as well as Zane grinned. As if...I need your help to achieve the 7th stage of the swordstyle Zane told him as he launched himself forward, dissapearing in a flickered of light. Zane suddenly reappeared behind Santourai, striking downwards.  

BluewolfofMibu

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:06 pm
Santourai twirls his blade behind him, parrying Zane's attack as he rolls forward on the ground. You gotta move faster than that kid! The 7th stage is not that easy to achieve. Come on, can you feel your muscles tearing? That means you're doing it, now push further Santourai commanded him as Zane's body emanated more chakra. As Zane moved, he could feel a light tug on his leg muscles. As he lunged forward, Zane performed another downward slash at the monkey.

post 2  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:29 pm
Hero opened the gate and walked inside. He then heard his weapon break. As he looked at the katana it shattered and became a three winged angel infront of him. He held out mizukami as the angel opened it eyes revealing a mist blue set of eyes. He just stared at hero. Hero just smiled "Well now im going to have to seal you now." The angel glared at hero's remark. "You will do no such thing." Hero glared as the angel rushed at him. All he could do was smiled and hope he remember how to seal

((help seal please zane))  

Jelloish Pudding

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:32 pm
As Zane and Santourai's blades clashed, there was another sound that made Zane turn around, it was the sound of another sword breaking. Looking back, Zane spotted his father and some angel figure. Jumping back from Santourai, Zane cursed as his feet began to emanate a blue chakra. "Now or nothing...stage 7!" Zane cried out as his body dissapeared completely, leaving an afterimage in his place. Appearing in front of the angel, Zane grinned at the fact of having achieved the 7th stage of the Mist Swordstyle. But this was no time to celebrate, he had something to do. As the Angel rushed at him, Zane infused his sword with chakra, creating the chakra edge as he slashed horyzontally to drive the angel back in order to seal it.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:53 pm
the angel made a quick turned then noticed the sword hitting him sending him into hero. Hero just gasped as the angel hit him. He quickly slapped a seal he had kept incase oroami ever went isonade onto the angels forehead sealing it fully into hero and leaving hero semi weak. He looked up and zane and smiled "You know even tho your mizukage your still going to be treated as my son more the mizukage right?" Hero stood up and went inside. He had brought out his own scroll incase zane was ever to become more succesful then his father. It was all the teachings he had learned. He just smiled as he handed the huge scrolls to zane. "Learn those it will be everything you ever need to know. and of course I will teach you the hyouton clan moves along with the mizu rasengan."  

Jelloish Pudding

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:00 pm
Zane sheathed his swords as he smiled back, accepting the scroll. "Yeah yeah I know...and you know I'm always going to treat you as an old man right?" Zane chuckled as he stretched his muscles out. Thankfully he had not stayed in stage 7 long enough to be immobilized, but he definitly could feel the strain. "Well, I'm ready, if I want to be strong enough to defend this village...then I will push myself past my limits." Zane stated as he punched the palm of his hand confidently.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:13 pm
Hero lied down on the ground being tired "Well your going too need to rest for a bit. I mean Your killing yourself threw the training. Seriously I know you want to be a strong Mizukage but a mizukage needs to understand his limits. So unless you want to injure yourself in training and be useless when the time comes I sudjest you rest and build up your chakara again. Your Body is at a Jonin state right now. You need to be able to go from jonin state to sannin state to Kage state. I will help you with that but it will take two weeks to make your body fully ready for the immense power of a kage. I mean I am going to have to get use to this angel chakara. Im gonna have unbelievable chakara but I'm going need find out how to use it. So rest right now"  

Jelloish Pudding

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:23 pm
"Alright alright," Zane sighed as he sat down on the ground, his muscles relaxing a bit as he closed his eyes. If he was going to do this, then he decided to meditate and relax his body...spread out his chakra rather than gather it one place. He listened to the sounds of the wind blowing by, slightly grazing his skin. He breathed deeply as his body full relaxed.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff