Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
The no longer Flyin' Fortress ^^The RP^^ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheVirtuosoEffect

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 9:42 pm
((If we want to join the clan, do we pm him or post here? i'm not sure...))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 10:15 pm
((Just RP here telling the Registrar you want to join, I will guide you from then. Announcement: Looking for Sub Commander for Hunter Clan. PM for details.))  

deathstar175

TheVirtuosoEffect

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 5:45 am
((Alright.))
Megumi walked out of one of the teleporters. That's an Interesting way to travel She thought to herself as she walked up to the regester. Another girl had walked up to the regester as well. She gave the girl a smile before looking at the regester, who had just handed her a paper. She filled it out quickly and handed it back to the regester.
Name: Megumi
Abilities: very fast, very stong, good sense of direction, animal instincts, good senses, and pretty good with tonfas. Also, under extreme emotions, able to fly.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 4:47 pm
"Well, Megumi, welcome to the Hunter Clan. We just happen to need someone to go on a mission very soon so follow the line to your room and return here once your settled." said the registrar.  

deathstar175

TheVirtuosoEffect

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 11:50 pm
Megumi walked beside the line until she reached her room. "Wow!" She walked into her room, looking around it. she put the dufflebag she was carrying on the floor and opened it. She pulled out her tonfas and put them into her backpack before walking back out. She walked back to the desk."Alright, I'm ready." She smiled at the clerk.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 9:04 pm
"Good, now all we have to do is wait for Evan, the Dragoon." said the registrar, "In the mean time though, I must ask why you wanted to join, just out of curiosity."  

deathstar175

TheVirtuosoEffect

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 10:03 pm
Megumi looked the regester. She had gotten question like this before. People wonder why a 13 year old would do things so danger. "My parents....." She said, looking down. "Most of my family...they were murdered. My family...has a very special trait... and it's consitered rare. These people wanted this.... I want to find the people who did this and find out what happened to my parents...." She clenched her fist.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 8:52 pm
"Oh... well, I will get the research team on that. Now where is Evan..." said the registrar pressing a few buttons on her desk.  

deathstar175

TheVirtuosoEffect

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 9:46 pm
Megumi looked up again, smiling. She didn't mind waiting. She leaned against the desk.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 5:50 pm
Demonic rolled outta bed and hit the floor with a thud. He mumbled a few curses and dusted him self off as he stood up. "Well wonder whats new in the world of Byako...." He said with a grin as he grabbed his sword and put it in it's sheath, strapping it onto his back. He did a few stretches before he opened his door and set out in search of food. After picking up something to eat from somewhere in the castle, he set out to the teleporter and stopped by the front desk. He saw a girl waiting with the registrar and waved to her. "Hey. You a new recruit?"  

DemonicShadowWolf

TheVirtuosoEffect

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 6:32 pm
Megumi looked around at Demonic. She smiled at him. "Yes, I am." She put her hand out to shake. "I'm Megumi."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 7:02 pm
Something floated towards the place, maybe a demonic pendent, hard to tell, but it fired toilet paper rolls all about the place, spewwing it as if it were a sick beast, then it glowwed and a laser beamed from it, it slowly carved the words 'ISA was here', then it sounded as if the thing laughed at it's good work of disrespect, and it left, speedily  

justice_prime

DemonicShadowWolf

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 7:07 pm
Demonic grinned back and shook the hand. "I'm Demonic. Nice to meet you."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 9:55 pm
(Woot!!! found an Angelic Headband!!!)

Desta tossed and turned in her bed. All of a sudden she writhed as if in pain. She woke all of a sudden in a cold sweat clutching her side. Feeling through her night gown she felt very small print as if burned into her side, putting on her hat she used the computer in it to check the status of the Fortress... A rumble is heard from somewhere deep within the fortress... as if thousands of dragons cried out in pain... and anger... Glowing red, literally, Desta rose out of bed quickly changing her clothes she almost floated out of her room.

--------------------
hearing the roar, the registrar knew something bad had happened... and feared what might be coming. "Where is Evan..."  

deathstar175

TheVirtuosoEffect

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 11:16 am
((lucky!))
Megumi let go of Demonic's hand when she heard the sound. She turned, her senses which were already so high turned on alert. She turned back to the regester. "I'll be right back." She then turned again and ran tawords where the noise had come from. When she got there she stood in aw for a second.

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff