Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Dragon Tamer: Dragon Rebellion (started) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FoxgirlSaika

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 6:47 am
Switch side are you for... the humans or the dragons... Saika said then paused for a moment before speaking again. I want your honest anwser... she looked over at him curiously awaiting his responce.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 2:42 pm
He paused. He let out a sigh as he spoke. I...I thought I was on the side of humans; the good side...but seeing this, seeing you....It is not all the dragons' fault. Your wounds were not caused by any dragon I have ever heard of which leaves one other....humans. In this war...there is no good side. If I've learned anything from this planet....it's every man and dragon for themself...but that isn't what i go by. If it means ending this, I will need all the help I can get...dragon and human alike. So, if you can answer me this one question...........will you help me?  

SotaAlpha

Darastri lexex

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 3:07 pm
((Welcome aboard ^^ my net isn't staying on very long I'll try and post soon sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 5:26 pm
(Thank you)  

SotaAlpha

Crimson Flash

Tipsy Smoker

7,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 5:47 pm
Troa paused for a moment to take a breath. It was then he could sense the presence of two dragons. Freezing for a second, he tried to mask his own aura. But with the amount of effort it was taking him just to walk, he quickly abandoned that. Walking along, he kept his eyes peeled for any signs of the dragons. Looking off a little in the distance, he saw a fallen tree. As he neared it, he slowed his pace. There were still some shards from the shards of wood, suggesting that it was taken down recently. But it was knocked down, not cut. Looking around, his left hand flew down to his katana hilt at his right hip. He advanced slowly down the path, wondering if he would make it to the town after all.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:16 pm
Resrai's head shot up. Although they were concealed he knew that someone knew they were here. He didn't know the extent of the danger but he was taking no precautions. In order to keep Saika safe he would have to at least lead the danger away. He began to dig and within' a few minutes he was on the outside of the fallen tree fortress, on the opposite side of their uninvited guest...he let out an ear-splitting roar to hopefully make the intruder think twice.  

SotaAlpha

Crimson Flash

Tipsy Smoker

7,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:12 pm
Troa looked up at the dragon and spat to the side. "Damn... I thought it was gonna be one of those days..." He muttered, as he quickly took a mental inventory of the amount of rounds he had left. He wouldn't be able to fight to his full extent because of his leg, but he didn't have much of a choice now. Pulling out the baby desert eagle from his right thigh he shot towards Resrai's face, mainly trying to hit an eye. His left hand reached to the small of his back for the Colt, he didn't want to use the desert eagle unless he had to. that had the least amount of rounds left. Glancing down at his left boot, he holstered the Colt when it had one last bullet left. Reaching down into the boot, he holstered the other firearm and rolled as he pulled it out. In a fluid movement, the knife flew towards Resrai's left eye. Stopping on his feet, his left hand flew to the hilt of his kudachi, just incase. I'm screwed if this doesn't at least buy me time to gain some distance... He thought to himself as he watched through gritted teeth, his vision wavered slightly as the extra effort was more then what little blood he had recovered could handle.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:52 am
Stop this human is of no harm... Saika said loudly and clearly let her voice echo out to Troa and Resrai. Resrai let him be this human doesn't wish to hurt you or myself. Human you are the one i let pass last night and i let you pass again so carry on your way if you have no business with Resrai or myself... she said leaveing it open for Troa's response. Her voice was full and bold but couldn't conseal her injuries.  

FoxgirlSaika

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100

SotaAlpha

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 2:28 pm
He lowered his head, quickly dodging the projectiles but, at his opportunity, refused to attack. He lay, watching the human that was obviously injured. Resrai eyed the leg then stood. His leg is injured. What do you propose I do?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 3:21 pm
I dont know much about humans... but some are fragile and weak... but this one is strong and can take care of himself. If he wishs for your help offer it to the best of your abilities but till then take no further action... she said laying her head back down on the ground.  

FoxgirlSaika

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100

Crimson Flash

Tipsy Smoker

7,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 4:30 pm
Troa took deep steady breaths, at the cost of his lungs burning. His vision was wavering much at this point, and he had no chance of standing. However at the chance to pass without adding any further insult to injury he tried to stand. Supporting his weight on a tree he, dragged his feet to the next tree, before his body finally gave out and once more blacked out.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 4:44 pm
He walked to the human now laying on the ground. He sniffed the body and nudged it with his nose. Though strong, he has suffered much. He's out cold...so much for strong. I don't know how to treat him. He's suffered too much and I don't know human anatomy. At this point...I'm clueless...  

SotaAlpha

FoxgirlSaika

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 4:56 pm
just bring him here then. the lest we can do is protect him... Saika said looking toward the tunnel he dug.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 5:01 pm
He gently lifted the human to his chest and climbed down into the tunnel and returned into the nearly black shelter. He lowered the human infront of Saika.  

SotaAlpha

FoxgirlSaika

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 5:05 pm
Saika extended her right arm out far enough so that see could let him lean against her. She then leaned him forward gently with her nose. She laid his head and back down against her arm then laid her head back down a little away from Troa.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff