Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
My Little Story (meats vs veggies who will win (meat)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what's your favorite FESTIVE
  eastet
  kwanzaa
  halloween
  martin luther king
  father's day
  9/11
View Results

Leihanna

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:50 pm
that's not moar.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:10 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The Shnozly Chronicles: Episode 2: Revenge of the Fortressith

For many years Kuzo beared the shnoz, and hid from the armies of the Nintendo Cult. After taking Fish's nose, they cast him from their village. But he was not sad; he had his precious. (you can see where I'm going with this)

One Shnoz to smell them all
One Shnoz to snot them.
One Shnoz to booger them all
And in the Darkness sneeze them.

Kuzo had become an imp-like creature, driven mad with the power of the shnoz. The mucus drives him. He loves the way it traverses down his naked chest and between his thighs. Sometimes small children find his hideout, and he would chase them out in all his glittering green wonder. Sometimes, however, the mucus hardens overnight, and Kuzo has to eat his way out of the gross poopy boogers in the morning.

One day, he got a little too carried away, and was stuck to the wall for a good five hours. His timing could not be worse. A traveler from the Cult sensed mythical greatness coming from the cave, and looked inside. To his astonishment, he found the one and only Shnozola Gondola (as historians call it)(And Kuzo attached to a wall). Of course, the traveler could not resist its power. He stole it and retreated into the countryside. This man's name was Hashire Kazemeijin.

Hashire had his own adventure, known as “The Hashire” or “They're in my Back Again.” This is a story I may tell at a later date, but as for now, it is irrelevant, and waaaaay too dirty.

Hash had grown old, and decided to give the Shnoz to Cheesio. Cheesio and his best friend, Tthehero, were about to go on an epic ******** journey. “Don't leave me behind, Cheesio!” T cried.

But they were being smelled by the Shnoz Wraiths. Imagine the Ring Wraiths from LOTR, but with huge black jew noses protruding from the faceless hood. You may be laughing now, but they're ******** scary. Dude, I'm not even kidding; they can SMELL fear. The leader of the Snoz Wraiths was named Tatsuman. He was a great warrior, but had sold his soul to The One of Pure Evil, commonly also referred to as Bodewyn.

You may think Fish was the original keeper of the Shnoz, but he actually pulled it from Bodewyn's corpse after the great battle in page 42 of the PYP Thread. Legend says that those who look at said page turn into stone when they see the smile of Bodewyn.

Anyway, the Shoz wraith struck. Cheesio could feel danger in the back of his hat. He stopped eating his tea and crumpets, and asked “I say, do you gentlemen feel that?”

T was too busy polishing his hammer, and thinking of cool one liners to say when they got in a fight. “I didn't hear anything” he said. Little did T know, it was almost One Liner o'clock (ohhhh snap!).

The Wraith struck, but T dodged. “Can you SMELL what I'm cooking?” he said as he swung upwards with his mallet. He missed, of course, but it was a TOTALLY SWEET one liner.

And then the Rangers came. They also helped fight the Wraiths (THE c** JOKES NEVER GET OLD!!). Denko and Vaettur swooped down with torches. Well, they weren't really torches, they were sticks with flaming feces on them. So okay, it's kind of a torch, but a disgusting one. The smell drove off Tatsu and his men, and the two Rangers came to check on them.

Denko was a descendant of Tay Zonday: The King of all the land. He could read blackenese, which in this universe is a legitimate language, so I'm not racist, and spoken by all the descendants of Tay. Vaettur was his somewhat jealous partner who is destined to die later in the story.

There was no meeting of people, because that part of the book is gay and boring. Instead they met Regolas the elf at a drag convention. His(her?) skill with the bow is unmatched. Seriously, that guy (...girl?) handles shafts like a pro. They also met up with Trenndalf, the g(r)ay wizard, and Allegro the Dwarf. Trenndalf the gay was the greatest of RP-ers, and Allegro... well, he was more of a troll than a dwarf, but he could kick some a**.

Anyway, skipping more of the boring and gay parts, they're almost at Mount Doom. Yeah, the entire second book and most of the third sucks a**.

To be continued...?  

One Way to Troll

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:18 pm
Oh my god.

Excue me, for I must find a change in underwear. I jut shat myelf in epic ******** laughter. rofl rofl rofl xd xd xd lol lol lol  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:23 pm
One Way to Troll
One Day, Regulus, Wylrpnufh (?), and Zylo were in the park, on the swingset. They were voluptuous young women and all of the Nintendo Cultists wanted their hot, hot, sex. Waynebrizzle, the stoutly member, approached them one day. He was wearing a t-shirt, emblazened with the words “everybody loves some zombies”. It was his treasured joy, even though it was covered in chocolate rain. He gawked at the gorgeous girls. His mouth began to salivate. Regulus noticed this and he said, “Hey baby. Wan 2 cyber?” and so Waynebrizzle did oblige. However, it was soon discovered that Reg was actually a boy. This was the first time on the internet that something like this has ever happened. Except it happened twice more afterwards. But everybody still hates Reg because Wylr was doing it for research and that's an a-okay excuse to lie. Everybody always knew Zylo was a boy so he doesn't get a story. Wantcookie would have sex with any of them anyway, because he is bisexual! Did you guys know that?!

I love you.  

DJNanners

Leihanna

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:37 pm
This is pure comedic gold.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:40 pm
      When does hat and all her sugary goodness get referenced?

Le Chapeau

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:56 am
happy birfday 2 me  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:24 am
Waynebrizzle
happy birfday 2 me
great birfday present huh

i helped get it for you isn't that great  

Orphie

Al Torrenz

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:29 am
Recht bissige Satire, mein Herr. Dürfte ich mich als nächsten Kandidat vorschlagen?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:36 pm
You have inspired me.

In the gallery.  

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

GrowingDandelion

5,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:43 pm
Le Chapeau
      When does hat and all her sugary goodness get referenced?
Same here!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:14 pm
We need more copy threads. MINE WILL HAVE WHAT THE PEOPLE WANT. YOU TELL ME AND I'LL PUT IT IN A STORY!

Coming in 2010  

l-Kathulu-l

Versatile Man-Lover

One Way to Troll

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:58 pm
l-Kathulu-l
We need more copy threads. MINE WILL HAVE WHAT THE PEOPLE WANT. YOU TELL ME AND I'LL PUT IT IN A STORY!

Coming in 2010

Make sure that T is the hero. He has to be. The flowers forever bloom where he walks. Just like in Okami.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:16 pm
One Way to Troll
l-Kathulu-l

Coming in 2010

Make sure that T is the hero. He has to be. The flowers forever bloom where he walks. Just like in Okami.
And Rainbows when he craps  

l-Kathulu-l

Versatile Man-Lover

TtheHero

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:19 pm
l-Kathulu-l
One Way to Troll
l-Kathulu-l

Coming in 2010

And Rainbows when he craps

Go find another Hero!

I'm on Vacation. cool

I believe the jolly fat plumber should b able to help.

Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff