Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
The Student Lounge Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pearlholy
Crew

Supreme Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 9:44 pm
Christopher watched in amusement as Meero tried to avoid his gaze and looked for all potential distraction that can keep him busy and avoid Christopher. Aww... was he that unwanted here? A small gleam flickered in his eyes and he smirked at Meero, as he continue to shy away. He let out a small laugh as the young boy gave out a nervous answer to the androgonous character.

Again, Meero had succeeded to find another element of distraction but Christopher was not going to let it drop so easily. And reached his warm hand out to hold Meero's chin and turned it to his direction so their eyes can meet.

"Is that so...don't mind Pim..." He trailed off and pushed his glass of strawberry milkshake with his idle hand towards the creature drinking all their goods away in order to keep it distracted for now.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 10:08 pm
Pim looked up at Meero's words, but then there was a strawberry milkshake sliding toward him. Pim looked to Meero, but Meero was just blushing as he looked at Chris, chin held in the other boy's hand. Well... Meero had not said no, so Pim could have it! The little dragon scampered over to the milkshake and clinged to the cup's edge to stick his head in. Meero meanwhile was still trying to avoid Chris' eyes, but there was very little other place for his own to go. So he chewed his bottom lip, not seeming to realize he was, and just looked at Chris.  

Tameka

kari_mimi2001

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 2:15 pm
"i guess i could go for something right now"she said. she smiled and then stood up she then brushed off her cloths just in case there was any dirt. "if you could lead the way? i really dont' know my way around just yet."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 11:54 pm
"Heh,"Christopher observed Mero's eyes and then happilly added that he had such beatiful eyes. "My, why didn't I bother to take a better look at you when I saaw you in the library," he added, giggling around like a little girl.

"Anyways," he continued, "now that we're friends, I think it is important to know what are your interests and all... it's important to know each other no?"

((omg,>__

Pearlholy
Crew

Supreme Fatcat

Tameka

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 12:13 am
"My interests?" Meero was repeating again; he could not seem to help it. He wet his lips with his tongue nervously before he answered. "I like growing plants. They are useful for all sorts of things. Food, medicine, decoration, etcetera." Poisons... that one always came to Meero's mind but he did nt like to mention it. His interest in poisons was purely academic; he certainly did not want the world to know he possessed them. "What interests do you have?" He belatedly thought to ask.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 12:26 am
Christopher's eyes glittered and he continued to watch the young man list off his interests. He nodded from time to time, still with that smile plastered on his face.

"Ah I see, I love plants, we have a garden with all kinds of flowers at home. One of my interest as well, but I perfer reading and observing nature, landscape, animals, objects,....peope, anything very strange and esceptional at least," he leaned closer to Meero, gradually softning his tone of voice. It evetually became a murmur, his lips whispering brushing Meero's ears.

Pearlholy
Crew

Supreme Fatcat

Tameka

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 12:38 am
Meero listened quietly as Chris spoke, sitting very still as the other boy leaned closer. Closer than anyone ever got to him besides Galina or his own mother and they only ever left a kiss on his cheek and pulled away again. Why was Chris whispering? Was this some sort of secret? Meero felt a little lightheaded before he realized he had been holding his breath ever since Chris started leaning closer. Meero slowly released the breath he held, not wanting to draw Chris' attention to it by exhaling in one, big huff. "Am I very strange, then? I do not think I am exceptional." Meero murmured back almost as quietly, his voice instinctually lowered just as Chris had lowered his volume. Forgotten was the little dragon Pim who had finally drunk enough and lay sprawled on his back across the table, belly distended.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 12:49 am
Christopher's stertchened out a tad more to turn into a wider smirk. It was funny how Meero was responding to him, also now whispering to him. The boy was just naive--yet so adorable. How can anyone not be running after him?

"I don't know, you tell me," he said with a slow pace, breathing out the words. He took a glance at the now bloated dragon and smiled to it as it tired to lie on his back and catch its breath again.

Though his attention was quickly drawn back to Meero, who was his real big main interest. It was really hard to not caress the young boys cheek or to press his lips against Meero but he strained himself from embarassing Meero any further.

Pearlholy
Crew

Supreme Fatcat

Tameka

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 1:06 am
"I suppose I am very strange. But that makes most people less interested in me, not more." Chris seemed to be quite amused by it, however. And while it embarassed Meero to no end to have any one pay such close attention to him, it also made him glad. It seemed he had spent his entire life being ignored by almost everyone. And now, at this school, he drew the interest of people quite interesting in their own right. That was worth a bit of embarassment, was it not? Perhaps he would even become used to it. Meero smiled faintly at that thought.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 2:10 am
"Oh really? How strange because you have caught my entire attention, Meero,"he continued to talk with a very faint voice. If Christopher was ever to learn that Meero was ignored for a very long time, it would have pained the young man as much as it would have pained Meero himself. He was so unique in his own ways, and so attractive in his own ways. He tilt his head, as Meero's smirk have picked his curiosity, what was he smirking about?  

Pearlholy
Crew

Supreme Fatcat

Tameka

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 2:17 am
"Then maybe it is not so bad being very strange." Meero replied, more or less repeating his thoughts out loud as his smile spread further across his face. It occured to Meero that they were still whispering and quite close to one another, like lovers sharing secrets. That thought sent pink to Meero's cheeks again and earned him a strange look from Pim. The dragon gave a laughing little snort in Meero's direction before his head flopped back onto the table. He just did not have the energy to tease his host on such a full belly.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 2:26 am
"It's good to be unique," he trailed off again. He almost said it cheerfully. It only please him further more when Meero seemed to be more confident this time and les intimitated by their proximity. It never actually bothered Christopher in the first place, he was actually enjoying every moment of this. He loved giving out attention to everyone, however, it was too bad he coldn't get any in return. Oh wells, maybe some other time. His eyes only grew blank for a split second until he saw that pink features again on meero's cheeks. With that, Christopher 'awed' and just randomly hugged the young man, " Oh meeeee god," he trailed off with a girlish tone, "You're so adorable when you blush and smile like that," he snapped, no longer able to strain himself from hugging Meero.  

Pearlholy
Crew

Supreme Fatcat

Tameka

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 2:33 am
One moment Meero was blushing at the very thought that they were acting like lovers and the very next Chris had suddenly embraced him. Without giving it a second thought, Meero wrapped his arms around Chris. Which made him blush more when he did give it a second thought, but he left them there anyway. "I guess you would know. I think you are the first adorable boy I have ever met." Meero could not really count himself; he had seen himself often enough and adorable was not an adjective that came to mind. All the same, he would not argue it with Chris.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 11:41 am
((XDDDDD omFg, Tameka, you have just made my day!!! I love you!!!))

"Kya," was the first thing that Christopher had shouted in a very feminine voice. It wasn't the first time he had received that compliment. However, he would usually receive them before the other people knew that Christopher is a guy and not a girl. Exaulted, Christopher did not let go of Meero just yet, instead he tightning it grasp on the shy young man. "Awe, that was so nice of you Meero, you are so my new mate, eh heh! But you are as adorable as a plushie," he cuddle onto Meero at last, before letting go of him--before Christopher could find him hugging the life out of the poor Meero.  

Pearlholy
Crew

Supreme Fatcat

bracheal_rubyre

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 4:23 pm
"Well,it depends on where you wanna go.We could get a smoothie,a piece of pizza,or go to the grill."Evadne said,motioning towards the direction of each."I personally could go for anything right now.I'm starved."She said,her stomach giving a muffled rumble.Evande grabbed her stomach like it would make it stop and laughed."See,even my stomach agrees with me on this one."  
Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff