Reply RPing
School rp Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Seraphina_Skye

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:15 pm
*having an idea, he suddenly packed his things away and hurried a lot more to his next class now. Rather than running however he did his best to power-walk, just to be on the verge of not being told off for 'running'. It had struck him rather suddenly, but he didn't mind - if he sat down first, someone may sit next to him rather than the other way around, and being more polite and confident, hopefully they would be willing to initiate a conversation instead. He darted - well, sort of darted - down the corridor to his next class and sat down near the centre of it, trying to make the most of his opportunity.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:49 pm
*Tana found her next class easy enough. There was already one guy sat down right in the middle of the room. Seeing this she walks over to the seat by the window and sits down, she dislikes sitting in the middle of the room. She would much rather stay at the side and watch the others.*  

pink_sparkles_20

Seraphina_Skye

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:51 am
*Vee looked up as he saw the girl walk in, and sit half a room away from him. He sighed inwardly, but considering the significant lack of other students right now, decided he should do his best to take advantage of the situation. He swallowed hard and tried to gather his courage before slowly getting to his feet and walking over to her, stopping a couple of steps away as he held his hand out towards her* H...hey, I'm Vee. Y-you're er, new here, too, right? Welcome to the school, it's ah...nice to meet you. *He said, doing his best to offer a friendly smile despite his nerves when talking to new people*  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:48 pm
beautiful_nia_60
*Tana found her next class easy enough. There was already one guy sat down right in the middle of the room. Seeing this she walks over to the seat by the window and sits down, she dislikes sitting in the middle of the room. She would much rather stay at the side and watch the others.*

*Runs into the room*
"i went to the wrong room"  

hivesliver

pink_sparkles_20

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 2:28 am
*Tana looks up as Vee approaches her and Tom enters the room. She giggles slightly at Tom*

"Well you're here now, and in pleanty of time for the bell. Are you going to sit near me again?"

*She is anxious about keeping the new friend she has made. Anxious also to make more friends, she turns to Vee.*

"Yes I am new to the school, and it's nice to meet you too."

*She looks away from Vee to the front of the room, then thinking that may have seemed rude she turns back to him and, flicking her hair slightly, gives him a wide grin.*  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 3:36 am
*smiles a bit and nods, relieved he didn't just get ignored like he had feared. He returns the grin with a soft, slightly nervous smile* Well I, uh, hope you're enjoying it...*he glances over to Tom, then back to Tana, thinking he might be intruding* I should ah, probably sit back down anyway, haha...it's nice talking to you. Maybe we should sit together some time *he says with a smile, bowing slightly out of politeness before returning to his chair - he had to sit down now, because he struggled talking to new people in general, and girls especially*  

Seraphina_Skye

hivesliver

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:03 am
beautiful_nia_60
*Tana looks up as Vee approaches her and Tom enters the room. She giggles slightly at Tom*

"Well you're here now, and in pleanty of time for the bell. Are you going to sit near me again?"

*She is anxious about keeping the new friend she has made. Anxious also to make more friends, she turns to Vee.*

"Yes I am new to the school, and it's nice to meet you too."

*She looks away from Vee to the front of the room, then thinking that may have seemed rude she turns back to him and, flicking her hair slightly, gives him a wide grin.*

"sure"
*sits down in front of her*  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:12 pm
*Tana smiles at them both.*

"I hope we can be friends Vee."

*she turns back to face Tom*

"I wonder what we will be studying in this class?"  

pink_sparkles_20

hivesliver

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 2:24 pm
"i have no clue but it will be better if a teacher does not show up"
*pulls out a marker and has its shadow dance around the desk*  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:31 am
"I hope the teacher doesn't show up too. We can just do what we want then."

*She takes out her cell phone and begins to text her friends from her old school.*  

pink_sparkles_20

hivesliver

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 3:58 am
*watches the marker and pick it up placing it back into my backpack*  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 11:49 am
*Being new to the school it took Adinnia a while to get used to the layout. Thinking she is late, she runs into class and trips on her own feet. She lets out a yelp that sounded more like a squeak and looked up to find only three other students but all their eyes were on her. She looks over to find that the teacher has yet to come to class. Being terribly embarrassed she goes to very far back of the class and sits down. She puts her back pack on her desk , sheilding her from the wondering eyes and pulls out cookies from her pack and starts devouring them.*  

Nerdy Kitty

Shimobashira Kiba

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:01 am
Stepping into the classroom Lucious looked around fantically at his schedual and then at the room number several times before realizing it was the right room. Looking around at the people in the room he smiled slightly and then proceeded to trip on one of the chair legs as he was making his way to a seat in the back...he was shy...OBSCENELY shy and as such probably wouldnt make much conversation unless someone started one with him first. Finally reaching his seat Lucious sat in his chair figiting...wondering if the teacher was going to get here any time soon...  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:34 am
*Adinnia laughs aloud as he trips*
"Don't worry I did the same thing "  

Nerdy Kitty

Kairoo_Dragonfox

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:22 am
walks into class room, mumbling stuff about school being annoying, dosnt seem to make a sound wen he walks in. he looks up from his mumbling to look at the other people. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7. 7 people so far... and no teacher... he decides to sit in a usual area, frnt o the class. not particular smrt in all classes he likes to sit up frnt to mke friends with this classes teacher, if they eva show, a plan that he does inorder to get extra credit (wen needed aka if failing) or to be able to turn in assighnment late and still get full credit, by a little white lie... looks at evr1 behind him again. 1, 2, 3. 3 girls 4 boys...? if this is it the class is gonna be interesting...  
RPing

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff