Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Saiyan Society

Back to Guilds

Dragon Ball role playing and discussion 

Tags: Dragon, Ball, DBGT, Goku, Anime 

Reply Role Play
Continuation... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lord Taishomaru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:07 am
Vegeta stopped raising an open palm to the shadow demon. "Fool!", The saiyan prince said as he fired a large energy blast at the demon, disentegrating it.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:48 am
Cajun who was not amused by his brother or his friends felt that it was finally time to leave * E - arth * after he found out that the ki he was picking up was nothing more than his brother and some friends of his.

Beep Beep ... Prince Cajun should I ready your pod already , we just got here. Are you not excited to see your brother at all after all these years ... Beep Beep

" No time for that now , ready the pod. I have other plans to take care of , this was a side - mission gone sour. "

(( I must go to planet * Xzert * at once. Maybe I can find saiyans there ))

With that said Cajun blasted off towards his pod ...  

Saiyan Prince Cajun
Crew

Gracious Millionaire

6,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Tycoon 200

Nerdalous

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 1:30 pm
Nandesca
The demons all cackled around Mikenno, "You really think you can take us all on?"

The demons in west city watched as Vegita and the others drew nearer, "Is that prince Vegita?" One asked.
The Shadowy creature nodded, "I think I'm going to meet him part way." He disappeared and immediately reappeared attached to Vegita like a shadow. "So you are the mighty prince Vegita. Second only to Kakarot."

*Mikenno looked arouned at all the demons. and counted them. Then started to make smart a** remarks with a smile on his face* Well the question isn't if I can take all of you. It's if all of you can take me, and shouldn't there be more of you to make this fare.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 2:18 pm
Dog Lord Taishomaru
Vegeta stopped raising an open palm to the shadow demon. "Fool!", The saiyan prince said as he fired a large energy blast at the demon, disentegrating it.
The demon reformed. "It'll take more than that to destroy a shodow." The demon hissed a** it punched at Vegita's stomach.  

Nandesca
Captain

Feral Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Nandesca
Captain

Feral Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 2:19 pm
Nerdalous
Nandesca
The demons all cackled around Mikenno, "You really think you can take us all on?"

The demons in west city watched as Vegita and the others drew nearer, "Is that prince Vegita?" One asked.
The Shadowy creature nodded, "I think I'm going to meet him part way." He disappeared and immediately reappeared attached to Vegita like a shadow. "So you are the mighty prince Vegita. Second only to Kakarot."

*Mikenno looked arouned at all the demons. and counted them. Then started to make smart a** remarks with a smile on his face* Well the question isn't if I can take all of you. It's if all of you can take me, and shouldn't there be more of you to make this fare.
"Cocky boy!" One of the demons lunged for Mikenno, hoping to catch him off guard.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:00 pm
Nandesca
Dog Lord Taishomaru
The demon reformed. "It'll take more than that to destroy a shodow." The demon hissed a** it punched at Vegita's stomach.

Vegeta caught the punch and smirked, delivering one of his own blasting the shadow apart with the force of his fist. He then outstretched his arm and unleashed an even larger energy blast to decimate the remains.  

Lord Taishomaru

Nerdalous

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:09 pm
Nandesca
Nerdalous
Nandesca

"Cocky boy!" One of the demons lunged for Mikenno, hoping to catch him off guard.

*Mikenno jabs his fist into the demons mouth then fires a ki blast destroy the demon with the ki continuing on to a crowd of more demons.*  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:30 pm
Nerdalous
Nandesca
Nerdalous
Nandesca

*Mikenno jabs his fist into the demons mouth then fires a ki blast destroy the demon with the ki continuing on to a crowd of more demons.*
A few of the demons reformed, but most did not. The ones that reformed charged Mikenno. They each stopped and fired a volley of ki blasts at him.  

Nandesca
Captain

Feral Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Nandesca
Captain

Feral Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:31 pm
Dog Lord Taishomaru
Nandesca
Dog Lord Taishomaru

Vegeta caught the punch and smirked, delivering one of his own blasting the shadow apart with the force of his fist. He then outstretched his arm and unleashed an even larger energy blast to decimate the remains.
The demon reformed from Vegita, "You can not defeat me! As long as you cast a shadow I will never lose!"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:42 pm
Nandesca
Nerdalous
Nandesca
Nerdalous
Nandesca

A few of the demons reformed, but most did not. The ones that reformed charged Mikenno. They each stopped and fired a volley of ki blasts at him.

*Mikenno deflected all the ki blast. Some of them hit the demons* Ok let's keep it rocken*Mikenno after imaged behind half the demons and kicked and punched them*  

Nerdalous

Lord Taishomaru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:53 pm
Nandesca
Dog Lord Taishomaru
Nandesca
Dog Lord Taishomaru

The demon reformed from Vegita, "You can not defeat me! As long as you cast a shadow I will never lose!"

"Humph a shadow eh", Vegeta fired up his aura creating engulfing bright yellow light. The shadows disappeared as the saiyan prince returned to normal.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:28 pm
User Image
~Kerika~

The city was closer, and the dark aura that was surrounding it was more clear every second.
Just when she was wondering about how strong those creatures actually were, one of them appeared next to the Prince.
As he started fighting against it, she didn't tryed to help him; it wasn't need anyways.
Instead of it, she stayed away, watching. She liked the opportunities like this one, when she could analyze the abilities of her opponents, and think about a strategy to defeat them. It was like a game for her.

-"Physical attacks can't kill them, neither ki blasts..."- Then she saw how Vegeta used the light of his aura to destroy the shadow demon -"Good idea. Let's see if it worked..."-

K_Krly

Eloquent Lunatic

8,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Nandesca
Captain

Feral Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:39 pm
Dog Lord Taishomaru
Nandesca
Dog Lord Taishomaru
Nandesca
Dog Lord Taishomaru

"Humph a shadow eh", Vegeta fired up his aura creating engulfing bright yellow light. The shadows disappeared as the saiyan prince returned to normal.
The shadow screamed as he completely vanished.
The rest of the demons laughed, "Stupid shadow, should have chosen a more stable form," Said the dog faced demon from earlier. "Its my turn now!" The demon flew at Vegita and fired a large energy blast from his muzzle. ((I'll let you know if its another shadow or if it has a stupidly cheap ability. This one can be dispatched normally. As with most demons.))
Another three dog like demons charges at Vegita following close the their brothers. "Die!" They screamed as they too fired energy blasts from their muzzles.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:41 pm
Nerdalous
Nandesca
Nerdalous
Nandesca
Nerdalous
Nandesca

*Mikenno deflected all the ki blast. Some of them hit the demons* Ok let's keep it rocken*Mikenno after imaged behind half the demons and kicked and punched them*
As the fight ensued each demon began getting much more powerful with each other demons defeat. Soon they were each equal to a Super Saiyan. Their forms also began changing to become more humanoid, in appearance, some even started forming various types of armor.  

Nandesca
Captain

Feral Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Nandesca
Captain

Feral Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:43 pm
K_Krly
User Image
~Kerika~

The city was closer, and the dark aura that was surrounding it was more clear every second.
Just when she was wondering about how strong those creatures actually were, one of them appeared next to the Prince.
As he started fighting against it, she didn't tryed to help him; it wasn't need anyways.
Instead of it, she stayed away, watching. She liked the opportunities like this one, when she could analyze the abilities of her opponents, and think about a strategy to defeat them. It was like a game for her.

-"Physical attacks can't kill them, neither ki blasts..."- Then she saw how Vegeta used the light of his aura to destroy the shadow demon -"Good idea. Let's see if it worked..."-
A group of demons charged at the girl, a few were shadows but the rest were more animalistic. "We will kill you they screamed!" A shadow wrapped around her as another threw a punch square at her face.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff