Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Cloud Oinin and ANBU HQ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:31 pm
"By the way try not to make much noise or destroy anything. I'm trying to stay employed."
Ariana said simply not too worried about the boy and his attempts.
"Now remember no emotions, you are ruthless when I am in your presence"

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:39 pm
User Image

Riku nodded his head since she said no noise at all, putting his kunai away from what she said and instead stopped running to it and put his hands together and from the floor a metal chain started to come out slowly to the chain that would turn on the light till they both connected it stretch out till it got to Riku, then Riku sank into the ground as he used Doton: Tsuchi Gunjikoudou no Jutsu (Earth Release: Earth Military Movement Technique), then using the chain to get them to the bottom of it, he then re-emerged and tried to pull it to turn on the light.

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 7:10 pm
(Lol how are you seeing the chain?)  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 7:17 pm
((Well I thought since the chain is made out of metal and well i got the metal bloodline i can feel it so i just made a chain come out of the ground and connect to that chain then still make it go all the way where I am just went underground to get there, if it's not okay I'll edit sweatdrop ))  

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 7:21 pm
Naito_Arekkusu7
((Well I thought since the chain is made out of metal and well i got the metal bloodline i can feel it so i just made a chain come out of the ground and connect to that chain then still make it go all the way where I am just went underground to get there, if it's not okay I'll edit sweatdrop ))

((lol no no thats fine I just didnt understand what u posted))

The light turned on but soon a kunai shattered through the light bulb. WIth that little amount of light Ariana knew exactly where he was an appeared right before(I ran) him throwing a punch to his face.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 7:26 pm
Riku kept his composure as soon as she hit the bulb, and smirked since he wasn't sure what she was going to do but as soon as she hit his face he at least knew where she was,"Kajuu No Doro (Mud Weights)." Riku said making the seals and the mud shout out to her arms and leg while Riku was sent flying through sliding on the floor. he quickly got up rubbing his face trying to shake off the pain.

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 7:36 pm
As Ariana's punch made contact a ping was made thata threwoff the boys balance and made his vision and hearing impaired. He'd hear a long beep like he was hit in the ear or heard something loud and he'd vomit immediately. It was no genjutsu but simply her sound device she had created. (its like dosus but better) {This basically enabled you to perform that post you were about to do} As the hit took place Ariana's ribbons loosened hitting the ground and 12 kunais flew out to strike the boy from his right side of his chest across to his left thigh. (This all occurs in the split second you are struck. After you are struck you should belosing balance and going into the vomit stage which means you are unaware for at least 10 seconds. The kunais came out at a fast rate faster than 3-4 seconds espcially since im at a close range.)

Ariana knew this would all be over soon as the ping could be heard throughout the whole building most likely heard by anyone in the building  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 7:51 pm
Riku hit the floor he soon vomit in the sky and was all going dizzy for him he knew he had to stay aware no matter what even if he didn't know what was going on as he put his hands together to use Doton: Tsuchi Gunjikoudou no Jutsu (Earth Release: Earth Military Movement Technique), though he wasn't sure going underground will stop the noise but he knew over ground he be in too much danger, as he sank slowly 4 kunai's hit him and the rest flew by as he was on the earth still vomiting.

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 8:00 pm
The sound had stopped after the echo was done. Ariana walked over to the light and put in a new light bulb. When the light came on there would be a few Anbu standing around after they had heard the noise they showed up. Ariana stared at them and smiled slightly
"its nothing everyone go away"
Ariana said to them. They simply stared then looked around adn then at each other and walked off. Ariana walked over to the boy while saying
"Its over kid."
Ariana crouched down to where the kid went under
"come on up before I let you die here."
Ariana said in a sweet little voice showing a bit of concern.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 8:06 pm

Riku came back but only his head at first and saw there, there was light now,"Um... okay then" Riku groaned as he got out off the ground completely,"Wow didn't not see that coming at all." Riku groaned rubbing his head,"What happen?" Riku asked curiously.

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 8:14 pm
"well lets just say if I used genjutsu you would've been beaten in every form of ninja tactics possible from one action on an anbu's part."
Ariana said waiting for him to come out of the ground compeltely
"come on out so I can get those kunais out and heal you"
Ariana said as she offered a hand to pull him out

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 8:17 pm

"Yeah I could see that, genjutsu is quite amazing that's why I want to learn." Riku said as he took her hand to get up,"Thank you very much and sorry for the trouble." Riku said now fully out and just stood there patiently,

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 8:33 pm
Ariana pulled a kunai out making sure not to further harm him. She was a medical ninja before an anbu which is why she was always so caring even when she shouldnt have been.
"If you were a problem I would've killed you being my job is to eliminate problems...unless that's what you me to do..."
Ariana said pulling out another kunai slowly. She then continued to remove kunais with a slight smirk.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 8:38 pm
Riku was glad not to have the kunai in his body anymore,"Wow too scary." Riku said staying still not moving since she wasn't done removing the Kunai from his body,"Oh yeah forgot I'm Morigana Riku nice too meet you." Riku said though he was gonna bow or do something but seeing as she was removing Kunai from his body it might not be such a good idea.

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 8:53 pm
Ariana felt the shift in his body and sighed removing the last kunai
"Kid if you bow to me again I'm going to kill you."
Ariana said as her hands began to glow and she used poison extraction to remove as much poison as she could. It would be enough to save him though. Ariana then took a needle like thread and stabbed herself then pulled out thhe bloody thread and stabbed the kid in the chest with it. She then dipped it back into her skin and stabbed him next to his other wound. She made sure she held him so if he ran or something he wouldn't escape
"just relax... This is the only cure for the poison... those kunais if you haven't noticed were layered in my creation of poison. My blood is the only thing that can fix the side affects you are about to under go in 2-1 now..."
The boy would feel dizzy and vomit up a bit of blood. He would feel weak for the poison on those kunais could take a biju down in a matter of minutes with the right dosage.
"This maybe scary but dont worry the cure should keep you alive. Cross my hearts and hope to almost die."
Ariana laughed a bit as he vomitted.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces