Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Desert Wastelands-The Border around the Border Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:26 pm
Tenkai Haku Kaguya

Hidden Rock Genin

Kai

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"My blade holds the fate of your life"

--KAi started laughing as he was being dragged."Weee."He planted his bone into the ground as he made a hand sign.Ariana wouldnt notice as Kais shadow shot out at her from her own ribbons.Kai moved to where he was being dragged from his legs on his arms,at were covered in bone.--

"Your fate has been decided, are you ready for the end"

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:29 pm
User Image

Yun Sung

Tsuchikage | Weapons Master | Sung Clan Head | Rain Swordstyle Shinji

Yun continues to shoulder rush the rock wall. He could feel pain in his shoulder as he continuously rushes forward and slams into the wall. Harder and harder, he rushes and slams against the earth. He breaks halfway into the wall. He stops and steps back some more. He sits down and sips water from a canteen in his pack. He then gets up and wipes the dirt of his shoulderpads.

[2/3]

Yun switches to his right shoulder. He peers right at the wall and watches it. He crouches down and aims his shoulder. He rushes forward with a burst of speed. This was a technique he learned while training in the rain style. Lightning quick sword drawing, which included a quick launch. He rushes into the wall with his shoulder and completely destroys it. He laughs as he falls onto his rear. He can feel the power flowing through him. He turns then to notice Ville and waves to him.

[3/3 Shoulder Charge completed]

Cain the Blade

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:31 pm
Ariana stopped running after a quick turn whipping Kai over head and slamming him on the ground. His shadow had attached right after he was launched and was coming down from the slam. Ariana remained still since the technique had caught her supposedly. A smile crept across her face before she had done so as the electricity still traveled through the ribbon electrocuting him.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:37 pm
Ville sat down in the sand and watched everyone.  

mynightmarestays

Dangerous Lunatic

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:38 pm
Tenkai Haku Kaguya

Hidden Rock Genin

Kai

--The bone across KAis face shattered as hit the ground.As he was getting shocked,he stood up dealing with all the pain quickly taking a kunai out cutting the ribbon off.Kai figured that he caught her since she stopped.He walked forward placing his index finger to Arianas head.If she was caught in the shadow she would hold her finger to his chest,as he made his bone wrap around her hand--

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:53 pm
As he hit the ground dust kicked up everywhere. Continuing to get shocked by his ankle, his clothes would catch on fire, his skin would receive critical burns if the shock continued at this rate. When Kai finally stood up he'd still be electrocuted. When he cut the ribbon he'd still find him self electrocuted further.
"wait don't cut that...."
Ariana warned him, if she chose not to listen it'd be his a**, as she held the chakra flow through the ribbon.

Bodhisattva Empress

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:56 pm
Tenkai Haku Kaguya

Hidden Rock Genin

Kai

--Kai made a hand sign as he was replaced by a log.He appeared off the Arianas right,as his clothes were burned."Thanks for that shock."--

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:02 pm
A huge explosion occurred capable of killing (knock out instead) occurred the moment the ribbon gave way to the Blade.
((this has nothing to do with what I jsut did but I was curious. why would you use substitution if it'll just make my character do the same?))  

Bodhisattva Empress

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:04 pm
((You ignore most of my posts so im completely confused to waht i shoudl do.))

Tenkai Haku Kaguya

Hidden Rock Genin

Kai

--Kai layed on the ground out cold.--

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:10 pm
((lol you have to time your posts differently, since my typing style that I learned is a lot different from your posts that are really out there and obvious in intent. gimme a second))

Ariana walks over to Kai and slides a pill in his mouth. She sits their holding him in her arms resting his head on her chest.
"they grow so fast"
Ariana said simply waiting for him to come back to a state of consciousness.

Bodhisattva Empress

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:12 pm
((Oh i see,ok))

Tenkai Haku Kaguya

Hidden Rock Genin

Kai

--Kais eyes opened to see Ariana.It was all blurry but he knew that it was her."I can see an angel am i dead?"Kai smiled refering to Ariana.--

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:25 pm
User Image

Yun Sung

Yun reads the next part of the technique scroll. So far, he's enjoyed this training a lot. However, this next technique had him smiling like a madman. The blade punch technique. Such a name for an attack made Yun chuckle. Forming his handsigns, he creates six earth clones, all wish swords. Yun draws his halberd and holds it near the axehead. One of the clones charges at him holding his blade up. Yun catches the blade as it comes down. Grinning, he punches the axehead straight into the clone and destorys it.

[1/3]

As the first clone crumbles into dirt, Two more clones rush Yun. They surround him as he gets into a rock. Yun watches and grins.

"Come on!"

The two charge at him at the same time. He sidesteps and lets the clones run into each other. Spinning, he slams his axehead into them. He pierces them both right through and then throws them. They land next to Ariana and Kai and turn into earth.

[2/3]

Finally, the last three clones surrounded him. Yun was already exhausted from training all day. This may be his last round before returning to the villa and resting in his study. He watches as the clones rush around him in a circle. One then breaks off and attacks. He swings his sword down; Yun raises his gauntlets and blocks the blade, proceeding to stab the clone in the stomach. The next one strikes from behind. Yun does a rear kick and knocks him back. Pushing the axe through the first clone, he swings around and slices the second in half, both turning into dirt. The third and final one rushes him. Yun pulls back and then slams his hand into the neck of the clone, pushing him against the ground. He then flip the halberd head around and slams the spearhead into the clone's face. Yun falls back, exhausted and nearly depleated of his chakra, laughing.

"Now that was fun!"

[3/3 Bladed punch complete]

Cain the Blade

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:26 pm
((That took alot out of me to type up what I sent you. You better save it xd ))
Ariana shook her head slightly smiling and rolling her eyes. She then release Kai letting him go so a thud would be heard on the ground.
(haha kinda harsh of her lol)

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:27 pm
Cain the Blade
User Image

Yun Sung

Yun reads the next part of the technique scroll. So far, he's enjoyed this training a lot. However, this next technique had him smiling like a madman. The blade punch technique. Such a name for an attack made Yun chuckle. Forming his handsigns, he creates six earth clones, all wish swords. Yun draws his halberd and holds it near the axehead. One of the clones charges at him holding his blade up. Yun catches the blade as it comes down. Grinning, he punches the axehead straight into the clone and destorys it.

[1/3]

As the first clone crumbles into dirt, Two more clones rush Yun. They surround him as he gets into a rock. Yun watches and grins.

"Come on!"

The two charge at him at the same time. He sidesteps and lets the clones run into each other. Spinning, he slams his axehead into them. He pierces them both right through and then throws them. They land next to Ariana and Kai and turn into earth.

[2/3]

Finally, the last three clones surrounded him. Yun was already exhausted from training all day. This may be his last round before returning to the villa and resting in his study. He watches as the clones rush around him in a circle. One then breaks off and attacks. He swings his sword down; Yun raises his gauntlets and blocks the blade, proceeding to stab the clone in the stomach. The next one strikes from behind. Yun does a rear kick and knocks him back. Pushing the axe through the first clone, he swings around and slices the second in half, both turning into dirt. The third and final one rushes him. Yun pulls back and then slams his hand into the neck of the clone, pushing him against the ground. He then flip the halberd head around and slams the spearhead into the clone's face. Yun falls back, exhausted and nearly depleated of his chakra, laughing.

"Now that was fun!"

[3/3 Bladed punch complete]

"seems, we al finished training relatively at the same time. "
Ariana stood looking down at Yun  

Bodhisattva Empress

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:28 pm
Tenkai Haku Kaguya

Hidden Rock Genin

Kai

--As Kai hit the ground he layed there motionless."Owe."--

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out