Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Field of Dreams - Iwagakure Training Grounds Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:34 am
((Well, even though I'm Chuunin, I bet that after Christmas/New Year's I'll be either Jounin or Sannin, maybe Kage if I am lucky. Rain has very few active members, with me being the main security. Even though I'm not ANBU, I still have to maintain my village, my Kage doesn't log in THAT often, and when she does, she doesn't RP... and she is pregnant, though the baby should be coming out soon... I hope I get to RP as the baby... that would be so awesome.))  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:09 pm
Ravel attemted the jutsu one more time, and the chakra spread from his fingertips to the rest of his body without a hitch. "Yes! I finally got it!" the boy exclaimed with a jump. He glanced over at the fight before him, "and I think I'll keep this up, just to be safe. A stray jutsu is how my parents died, and they weren't even shinobi. I'll be takeing no chances." Ravel then looked over at Kyo, "So, master, what do you have planned next?"  

RafeRavel

Dangerous Survivor

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Takeshi Chaos Kyo

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:30 pm
Kyo smiled, "Very good. Yes you might want to just in case. I'm very sorry to hear that, these are definitely troubling times. Why don't we move a little farther away from the fight just to be safe." he said as he walked about 20 feet in the opposite direction of Sen and Koi. "this should do. The next jutsu i want you to practice is Seiteki Suji no Jutsu (Static Strings Jutsu)." he said as he made a few rapid seals and electric strings shot out of his hand left hand and crisscrossed the area around the two of them.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:22 pm
Ravel foolowed Kyo, and watched his hand signs keenly. The boy then charged his chakra, and followed the handsigns, with a few minor errors. "Seiteki Suji no Jutsu (Static Strings Jutsu)," the new gennin declared, but only a spark flashed at his hand, no more. "Curses! I thought I had that one! Could you show me what I did wrong, Master?" Ravel asked as respectfully as he could.
(By the way, how many posts do I need to master this one?)  

RafeRavel

Dangerous Survivor

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Takeshi Chaos Kyo

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:29 pm
Kyo nodded, and went throught the handsigns once more, but slowly so that ravel would see each one in detail. "Seiteki Suji no Jutsu (Static Strings Jutsu)." strings shot out from Kyo's hand.

(2)  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:48 pm
Ravel watched carefully as his master showed hi the jutsu again. He soon realized his mistakes, and charged his chakra, determined to impress Kyo. He then flashe through the hand signs, "Seiteki Suji no Jutsu (Static Strings Jutsu)." A string extended from him, to the circle Kyo had made. After a moment, it fell apart. "Did I get it right this time?"

(Sorry, I wasn't sure if you meant two times total or two more times sweatdrop )  

RafeRavel

Dangerous Survivor

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Takeshi Chaos Kyo

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 4:35 am
Kyo nodded, "yes you have got it, now just try it once more and see if you can hold it, just put a bit more chakra into it and you should have it mastered." he said approvinglly.

(its kwl i should have specified)  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:43 pm
Ravel nodded, and formed the hand signs again, with more confidence. "Seiteki Suji no Jutsu (Static Strings Jutsu)," and a string shot out from his hand, and formed a star within the circle that Kyo had made previously. "How about that?" The boy asked with a grin, clearly knowing that he did well.  

RafeRavel

Dangerous Survivor

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Takeshi Chaos Kyo

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:50 pm
Kyo nodded, "very good, very good. Shall we proceed to the next jutus?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:26 pm
"Defenitley!" the boy exclaimed, clearly wanting to learn all that he can. "What do you have in store for me next?"  

RafeRavel

Dangerous Survivor

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Takeshi Chaos Kyo

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:39 am
"Now before we start learning Genin ranked jutsu im going to teach you Teikou no Kuntou (Electricity Resistance Training). this is a helpful skill that will make it easier when you are performing lightning jutsus." he said

(im not sure how to teach this so im just going to use a basic jutsu on you and you have to use your chakra to resist it as much as possible and for only 1 post and we'll say you learned it)  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:37 pm
(That skill is passive, which means that he doesn't need to do any posts. As long as he learns... I'd say 3-5 Raiton Jutsu, then he learns that as well.)  

Zombie Swagger

Takeshi Chaos Kyo

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:13 pm
(yea that sounds good, we'll do that then.)  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:51 pm
Sengetsu released his seal and the tendrils shattered from the jutsu in their final attempts to protect him. He gazed up at his opponent, carefully he analyzed the ninja's movements, it seemed he could not maneauver without the help of that annoying pet of his. "Hmph." he smirked, in the distance a silver streak arched over the horizon at blazing speed, a thunderous bark echoed through the training grounds as the streak gained speed and began to blur, breaking the sound barrier. It was aimed directly for the flying pest. meanwhile Sengetsu attempted his first tactic. he formed the seals and manipulated the wind but not to pull Koi down, he forced the wind violently away from the shinobi. This would have a tearing effect, dislodging his shoulders and thus making all jutsu and abilities useless. His pet could not save him this time, as it had problems of its own to deal with. "You should never...underestimate the power of a mastered academy jutsu..Kyo." he did not look at the new sanin when he spoke.

((Sorry, but I haven't been able to get on with school and what not.))  

xLytez

RafeRavel

Dangerous Survivor

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:07 pm
"So... do I need to learn more for that technique? Or have it already then?" the boy asked with a look of confusion.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff