Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Legend of Salem (Full!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:16 pm
Master Raziel give a message. The Skarlock replied and walked over to Abigail and whispered into her ear the plots of her master. Everything that he planned was passed on down to the last word. After the message was passed on with silent lips it pulled back, bowed and began to leave the Witch Coven to their toils. Before it did so, however it turned his skull over it's shoulder.
I imagine that master will be preoccupied for the length of the gathering. But... I'm sure you bring him pardon this time.
And with that, it left to return to its masters side.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:48 pm
Max went to see what the camotion was about. Quickly he learned that Eisti will be the next one sent to the gallows. A thousand questions came into his mind and he only knew three things, 1. Telaria had saw a vision through the flames 2. Eisti must be saved and 3. Matthia was thinking about thing 2. "Oh my..." was the only thing he could get out of his mouth.  

maxmage7654

Lehi_Dreagon

Distinct Lunatic

7,800 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:20 pm
((Here I hope this is the Delay you three are waiting for. [you know who you are.]))

Brim bit down on his lower lip causing it to bleed slightly at the sight he was gifted to see. In-front of him was a large clearing. Large enough for most if not every-one in town to be in, and in the center was the Gallows, and by it two guards. Brim would have to traverse this large open area some-how get past the guards, and then make his way pass the guards if their still conscious, and to the Jail-house to save Alice. He clutched his journal, and pulled it open and began to write.
"Today I attempt to save a complete stranger. Charged of a crime she is not guilty of. I am going to attempt to sabotage the Gallows.. There is at-least thirty yards of empty space between me, and the Gallows. Two guards stand by to ward off intruders. This... This may be my last Entry.. Good-bye."
With that Brim put his journal between two crates. Some-one would find this he hoped. Nothing important written in it. Only very possibly his last words. Brim was very well ready to lay down his life for another. He'd go out trying to save some-one. The only way he wanted to be remembered.

~*~

Goldor nodded, and looked up. "Eisti is on her way. The water says this much."
He told Matthia. "Shall I go, and retrieve her Lady Steward? Or do you wish me to stay here until we are ready to attempt to save our Ally the scholar?"
Goldor questioned Matthia. Goldor then proceeded to stand from his seat, and picked up his staff. The glass of water still in his hand so he had something to manipulate if he needed it.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:31 pm
greendragonfly52
Levi had stayed behind in the courtroom, filing away his copy of the records of the trial that happened that day. He felt...heavy almost in his soul. Some part of him had been nagging at him that these dark times were only going to get worse yet before they got better. But what could he do? He was only a judge, and as one had to take the evidence as it came to come to his verdicts. But yet...he couldn't help but feel that he just condemmed an undeserving woman to death.
Leaving the courtroom, Levi headed home, but on the way passed by the chapel. He paused, and debated for a moment before changeing his initial direction to enter the holy building. Silently he came in, and sat down in one of the benches about half way up to the alter. He had noticed another person in the chapel as well, but assumed her to be praying or seeking time with her thoughts as people usualy did in a church when there wasn't a servce taking place. With a heavy sigh, Levi took the hymn book up that had been left on the bench beside him, and began to flip through the pages, as if the songs of praise would give him sort sort of answer about whether or not he was right in what he was doing.

Rapture turned. She saw a dark young man. He seemed to be heavy with some sort of weight. That's when it hit her. he was the judge that had condemned people, people like Alice. Rapture turned to face him her eyes suddenly intense. "Hello" she said. Her voice was melodic, soothing and still sound calm in complete contrast with her eyes. Rapture's hair spilled over her shoulder as she turned her head.  

Mewchloe

LittleMissNonaFaye

5,150 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:35 pm
Fayra walked upstairs to the meeting.
"Im sorry Im late....." Thoria said quietly stepping into the room.

((Sorry for short post...... Im studing for exams..)  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 5:50 pm
A dark, twisted smile tugged at Abigail's lips, listing to the plot that Raziel's minion was presenting her with. "Tell your master this plan of his is divine." she said simply, before the creature had disapeared from sight. Abigail glanced out towards the waterfall, seeing the sun was growing far in the sky. In an hour or two it would be dark, and the hanging would be taking place.
"Aelor...the hanging will be soon. You are prepared, I assume?" Abigail asked, when the girl in question had come into the caverns once her slithering friend had left her.

Levi raised his head at the sound of a voice, and his eyes trailed untill they set on the face of a woman. "Hello." he replied simply in reply to her. He noticed her eyes. The absolute intensity of them, and he sighed. "Are you supposed to be the answer I came for?" he asked, though in a low murmer that it was unlikly she even heard him. The intensity of her eyes....was it supposed to mean that he indeed did the wrong thing as he feared he had. He rested his elbows on the back of the bench infront of him, and set his head in his hands. What ever happened to the day he could be detached from his work? Not have his concious haunt over him for possibly condemming a good woman to death.

"I will get Eisti. Goldor....you are the most knowledgeble of the situation I can see. Will you lead in the planning of the rescue of the Ally. And Telaria...you are the only one of us who knows this Ayatane man. I belive it may be best for you to talk to him." Matheus requested softly. At that time she just needed to see Eisti safe, so she would never be able to be present completly in mind untill Eisti was in sight of her.
Matheus walked over to the step, and looked back at the others, "I will go retrive her now. She shouldn't be far if she's heading here. Please just make yourself at him in my short absense." Matheus said, and then wasited no time to sprint down the stairs and out the door in search of Eisti.

greendragonfly52

Eloquent Pirate

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:29 pm
Aelor reached Abigail just in time to witness one of Raziel's minions disappearing. She stood before Aelor, her expression revealed no emotions. Her eyes resembled two dark blue cold tunnels that could trap one within their depths. She simply nodded towards Abigail as a response. "Yes. I have been prepared since this plan has begun," she said simply.

Telaria stood as Matthia did. "I will meet with you and Eisti as soon as I have spoken with Ayatane. If he is honest about helping us, then he will be in my company," she said bowing both politely and respectfully to the both of them. "I shall return soon." She turned on her heel, her long ruby hair billowing out behind her as she walked down the stairs and out of Matthia's home. She began to head towards the inn where Ayatane was staying.

Eisti was running short of breath. Even though she had impressive speed, it was still the average speed of the human and therefore she began to feel a catch in her side as she ran. Even though Matheus's house was only a mile and a half away, it seemed further. Her throat was dry and she was already out of breath. But the will to save her friend from this plot allowed her to keep running.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:36 pm
Jean listened to everyone who had their own plans and looked at Goldor. "Well I guess it's me and you...huh...huh?" she said nudging him with her elbow as she looked at the two women walk out of the house, going to complet their task.

Tabitha was now unconcious taking a nap as she was seeing several visions at once. A group of men and women who seemed to plot against a young woman, the vision was cloudy. Her powers began to activate as darkness enshrouded across her room as it produce a dark shadowy presence around the chapel.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Lehi_Dreagon

Distinct Lunatic

7,800 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 11:26 am
((I'm actually waiting for Raz to post at this point. sweatdrop So if any-one was curious as to why I haven't posted that would be the reason.))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:21 pm
((Green said that she had a couple of more posts to accomplish before we get that far. sweatdrop ))

Ayatane sat on the overhand outside of his window of the room and watched the day begin to fade. His eyes were closed and he was relaxed. His armour sat on the chair and he was garbed in breaches were a dark blue and his black muscle shirt clung tightly to his upper body. He usually wore it under his armour so it held no baginess on him. Hanging off his belt on his left hip a sizable collection of crystals and other knick nacks and charms. Used to ward away evil spirits, bad luck, and other supernatural nasties. Ayatane pushed himself into a sitting position and watched the sky, he gazed with over the landscape of the sizable village. He could see the gallows from his pearch. They already had the noose in plance and guards were making sure that there was no shinanagains from the townsfolk. Hopefully not, he knew what would happen if someone did anything that unreliably stupid as to try and free a condemned. All the friends and families of the condemned would be hulled out, everyone who helped would also grace the gallows and the executioner. He frowned. Things were going to get ugly within the next few hours. Hopefully... this would be the last neck to hang under the gallows. He wished he could help, but he knew the risks far outweighted the benifits. Besides, he couldn't go up against that many guards and expect to live through it.

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

maxmage7654

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:40 pm
Since Max didn't get a job he sat down on the couch. If this were just the begining Salem would be like how he saw it in his dream,totaly destroyed "we need more people in the blessed to stand up to the conflicted" even if we had a whole army we wuld be picked off 1 by one leaving us in confusion every time they did a trail.An army could he do it summon a whole army of undead monsters? "No they would find out our existance" he mind quickly responded. Max sighed, the blessed were in a bad predicament he thought,he had a gut feeling that something was going to happen to Alice would they realy just destroy her like the others are will they do something to her because she is a real witch? Peering out the window he could see Matthia looking for Eisti, "this is going to be a long night" he thought.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:45 pm
((I had a feeling, but you know how some things go. One person says pineapple. And people hear different things. One hears Apple another hears Pine, and some-how another hears monkey. Also I didn't want to some-how leave you behind. razz I'll delay a little bit as for posting as Brim. Simply because I can't think of a post. xd ))

Goldor nodded at Jean as the others began to leave. "No I believe we have Max as-well."
He told Jean as he brushed off the area she nudged him in. "We are going to help our Ally take out the guards. Without revealing our-selves of who we are, or where we are. He is a scholar he doesn't have what it takes to take on trained soldiers, and guards."
Explained Goldor with a nod as he began to walk towards the entrance of the building. "BUt first thing is first. We need to get to the Gallows."

Lehi_Dreagon

Distinct Lunatic

7,800 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers