Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
Wingardia Wing: Girl's Dorms Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ketsueki-Yue

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 5:37 pm
She looked at him. he didn't move. she was getting annoied that he was cowering in the corner of her room.

" you have a point. He did look like that type of person." she said as she got up.

She grabbed his sleeve and lifted him off the ground and dragged him to the bed.

" stop being so scared and get out of the corner." she said as she continued to drag him.

her face and voice still emotionless and hard.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 5:38 pm
Abaddon snapped... he did NOT like being touched.. never the less being hauled around like a load of deadwood, he dropped to the ground and straight into a dragon sweep(its where i use my leg to spin yours out from under you). Then he rolled off the dragon sweep, slideing awa from her on his back, whipping out both his pistols and unloading all 28 rounds in her generaly direction.

"Don't TOUCH me!!!"  

Inaluke

Ketsueki-Yue

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 5:42 pm
She fell back and rolled toward him. she pushed him against the wall with her left hand slightly and held him there with her cold, slender fingers and held a dagger under his chin, pushing the tip gently into his skin.

" now, now, you don't need so violent. Now look what you have done. Now I have more work to do." she said softly.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 5:52 pm
Abaddon spat in her face and pushed forward, makeing the dagger puncture his skin, then he turned on the flames. They encircled his body, melting the dagger and setting fire to the wall and carpet, as well as the girl's clothes atleast.

"I SAID dont TOUCH ME!!!"

He kiced out at her, dropped his clips, and slammed two more into his pistols, unloading another two clips at her.  

Inaluke

Ketsueki-Yue

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 5:59 pm
The bottom on her shirt was gone and her skirt was hardly there, causing her panties to show a little. she wipped the spit from her face and looked at him. a bullet got her in the shoulder and she staggered back abit. she put her hand up to her sholder and laughed.

" now look what you have done. your not being very nice."

she dug the bullet out with her claws and smiled. her fingers were covered in her own blood. drops hit the floor and hissed as it ate away at the floor.

" you have good aim." she said

she watched her dagger melt away.

" awww, that was my favorite." she said.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 6:15 pm
Abaddon jumped on this oppurtunity, he drew his own knife, then slid his legs inbetween hers and spread, hopeing to casue her to drop onto his blade, or atleast onto him so he could quick fry her Immolation style.

"Why dose you blood do that?"

Inaluke

Ketsueki-Yue

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 6:21 pm
The claws on her feet, grew out and dug into the floor, stopping her from falling. she smirked.

" because I'm dragon." she said as flipped back and landed on her feet.

She looked at him.

" your going to act this way to me, hmmm, I was just getting to like you." she said with a smirk.

She said as she summoned her whip to her.

" calm down, I'm not going to touch you again." she said.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 6:28 pm
Abaddon looked at her... a dragon... so thats why Vlad hadden't hit on her when she had seen him... he hated dragons ever since that one tryed to eat him in mongolia. This was good, he could smell dragon and he woulden't go anywhere near them if he could help it.

"Your actualy a dragon? I mean really... your not lyieing or anything, and your not just some halfbreed, your a full blooded dragoness right?"

Inaluke

Ketsueki-Yue

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 6:32 pm
Yue looked at him with narrow eyes.

" how dare you insult me. acusing me of being a halfbreed. I'm a full-blooded dragon and proud of it. " she said.

she started walking over to her bed to lay down. the room was spining again. the overwhelming sent of blood and gun powder were too much for her dragon nose. she staggered and fell to the floor, she had passed out.

(( I'll be right back))

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 6:38 pm
Abaddon got up from where he was... a full blodded dragon... this was wonderful, Vlad woulden't come anywhere near her... and if he stayed near her, Vlad woulden't come anywhere near him... perfect.

He strode over to her unconsious body, lifted her onto her bed, and opned some windows to let the room vent, then he dragged that loser mage out the door and left him in the hallway and chucked all of his bloodstained crap out the window so the room could breathe, then he sat dwon next to her bed, and watched her sleep.

Inaluke

Ketsueki-Yue

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 7:26 pm
After a few minutes, she stured in her sleep and slowly opened her eyes. the smell was gone and the windows open. She sat up and rubbed her head.

" ouch, my head. " she said as she sat up.

the part of the blanket that was covering her shoulder was gone. the blood had ate through it without a problem. she looked around, everything was gone. she thought all the events were only a dream and that she had hurt herself before going to bed.

" I must have been drinking."she said

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 7:31 pm
Abaddon reached over and put a hand agaist her shoulder, forceing her to lay back down.

"Shhhh... you fainted, you need to clear your senses and rest a bit... lay down."

His tone was considerably softer than before, there was no fear, anger, or hatred, his voice almost actualy showed compassion and careing.  

Inaluke

Ketsueki-Yue

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 7:36 pm
she pulled away slightly and sat back up. she looked over at him. he was acting different. she looked at him.

" why are you starting to care about what I do?" she asked.

she swung her feet over the edge and tossed the covers off of her. she touched her feet to the floor.

" now I know it wasn't a dream." she said.

she looked down at her tattered clothes.

" nothing left of this outfit, thanks." she said as she walked over to her dresser.

she dug through the drawers and was loking for something else to change into.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 7:41 pm
Abaddon took off one of his gunbelts and blind-folded himself so that the lovley dragoness would have some privacy while she changed. He pulled a small coin out of his pocket and started flipping it between his fingers.

"I started careing when I found you that you were a Dragoness... which means you can protect me from Vlad... he won't go anywhre near dragons if he can help it, one tryed to eat him as a child and it traumatized him... so I figure, stay close to you, stay away frrom my older brother... and I remember you wanting me to be nice, so if that's what it takes to keep you happy so i can stick around, then I'm more than willing to keep you happy..."

Inaluke

Ketsueki-Yue

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 7:46 pm
Yue smirked a bit. she changed quickly into a black skirt like the red one she had on and a white tube top like her last one. she sturned around and smiled.

" so, you want to keep me happy so that, I can protect you from this Vlad person?" she said as she walked over to the bed and sat down.

she looked at him with the belt around his eyes.

" at least you were polite enough to hide your eyes." she said as she fixed her bed up.

Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff