Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Mist 7 base. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 8:17 pm
Jedimastersonic
"Life is how you perceive it. Don't let one thing ruin your life."

User Image

Jedi jedi looked to the boy. "Yes, that would be me."

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 2:53 pm
Hya walked closer to the man."I am looking for someone to train me in gejutsu. I was wondering if you vould train me. I just became a chunnin, and i have alot of work ahead of me." Hya was really hopeful right now.  

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 8:40 pm
Jedimastersonic

User Image

Jedi stood and made a shadow clone that took his place. He was now at the door. "Let my clone show, I have a date with my brethren Sengetsu Uchiha." The clone looks at him. "Alright so what kind of kekkai genkia or elements do you have?"

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 3:26 pm
"My kekkei genkai is Hyoton, and my clan is Akkimizu."  

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 4:49 pm
Jedimastersonic

User Image

Jedi thought for a moment and glanced at him. "How much do you already know about genjutsu?" Jedi then formed a seal and slowly feathers started flowing throughout the room.

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 8:52 am
"enough to not fall for your genjutsu." Hya performed Kai, breaking the sleeping jutsu."I am training in this art for a reason. I wantt o obtain the ability to show the world that it cannot ingnor me."  

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:59 pm
Jedi Phoenix Uchiha
Bloody Mist

User Image

Jedi walked into the building and sat down, taking in the surroundings. "This group needs to be revived." His eye closed for a moment. "Time to regain the Bloody Mist's fear in the hearts of others." With the last word, Jedi was at the door, and the next step he was gone.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:53 pm
Jedi Phoenix Uchiha
Bloody Mist

User Image

Jedi walked into the base slowly and sat down. wondering himself where Heor had been lately. He felt the spot on his neck that years ago named him an assassin under Kinkaru, his mentor and brother, he started losing himself in memories.

User Image

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

Jelloish Pudding

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 2:36 pm
Hero walked into the base and looked around it. He then noticed jedi in the base and smiled "Bring back memories eh?" Hero place the D.C.K. on the wall. "We need to get this place more lively. For the sake of all our fallen comrades we owe it to them to bring back the legend of the mist 7. You know what? Out of all our fallen comrades I feel that marquis is the one that I miss the most." Hero remembered the rampage and chaos that konoha had suffered when marquis died there. For a matter of fact marquis was the only recorded death. Hero then looked at a cabinet and started searching for the others to find out if they were recorded as dead.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 2:52 pm
Jedi Phoenix Uchiha
Nightmare of the mist

User Image

Jedi lookjed up at Hero, noticing that he finally returned. "Well if we can get the most ruthless and Merciless ninjas in this world to be Mist 7, then lets go for it." Jedi stood and walked over to the wall Hero was standing by. "What if we find Oroami and bring him back, I heard Susumu died....not much left for him to hold onto." He wasn't sure the task would be easy, but he was an old friend.

User Image

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

Jelloish Pudding

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:12 pm
Hero sighed as he flipped through the folders. The when he heard about susumu he instantly dropped the folders on the floor and looked at jedi. <********...." Hero leanded up on the wall and thought for about five minutes then finally spoke "This isn't a what if situation, Oroami has two demons he deals with. The saiz clan demon and the sanbi demon. If susumu has died the mental shock could cause oroami to slowly warp. He has a very dark personality that could chill you too the bone, Its a personality that all saiz have in them. I just know how to hide it." Hero looked at jedi once more "You have a mission. Seek oroami out and see what mental condition he is in. Tell him that he has been summoned to appear before the mist 7. If he refuses to come then use extreme measures such as your sharingan. He would be a great assist to the mist 7 and it would ******** up what ever akatsuki is planning."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:29 pm
Yun Sung

Mist ANBU Captain | Weapons Master | Sung Clan Head | Rain Swordstyle Shikai | Mist 7 Swordsman
User Image

"I thought I felt a familiar presence."

Kneeling on the window in the base is Yun, his ANBU mask on the side of his head as he jumps through and approaches Jedi and Hero.

"Good to see you back, sensei. Although, since you are back, that means that something is going down."

User Image  

Cain the Blade

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:34 pm
Jedi Phoenix Uchiha
Nightmare of the mist

User Image

Jedi took in what he said and then sighed. "Oroami old friend, time to pay a visit." With that he walked out of the base and headed off to find him.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:42 pm
Hero laughed and looked at yun "Ya, I figured I should get the mist 7 active again." Hero then watched jedi leave and sighed "Yun I want you too tail jedi but don't get caught. I trust jedi with my life but I don't trust oroami. If jedi is in serious trouble I want you to step in for him. This mission is a very serious mission and must go on with no flaws. So please follow jedi best you can. Remember tho oroami is the sanbi host so you should step in if the demon's chakaras kick in." Hero nodded "Becareful, If this village is to have its military forces strengthed again then we will need the sanbi back in our control as a trusted swordsmen. Make me proud yun"  

Jelloish Pudding

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:53 pm
Yun Sung

Mist ANBU Captain | Weapons Master | Sung Clan Head | Rain Swordstyle Shikai | Mist 7 Swordsman
User Image

Yun's eyes nearly lit up as he heard the name of his former sensei.

"A chance to see Oroami again, I'll take it. I won't let you down, sensei."

A mist filled the air as Yun disapeared to follow Jedi.

User Image  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces