Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The First and The Last Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 12:39 am
(Bam.)

"Damn it..." Nephilis loomed up the mountain as Dulceri followed behind him. "We can't stop that stupid thing!"

I see that you crybaby, but now, we have to at least deflect it." Dulceri had thought about it all and he noticed there was nothing tha could be done. The meteor had ran through the rift that ws open just for it. Looking up, he notices that everyone was scattering around, doing there best to either divert, stop or run away from the impending doom. It was too late now. "Nephilis!!" Dulceri reaches out an arm of sand and locks the two inside of a ball before falling back down the mountainside.

The meteor blasted through the mountain almost one hundred miles off, ripping away anything that was in it's way. After capping the mountains, a trail of lava began to pour out of it into the far outskirtks of Tenshu. Thankfully, unlike the meteor, this could be stopped.

The meteor began to blast through more ranges until finally coming to a superheated stop near a bay which began to glow a white hot upon contact. Vapors arose, emphasizing the sheer heat of the rock.

Dulceri and Neph had disappeared in the ruckus...

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 12:44 am

Sera saw Halcyon fall to the floor and was going over to help him until she saw the lava beginning to come out of the mountain. Lovely. She ran to where she was in it's path and raised her arms, bringing shadows up from the ground to create a wall in front of it to stop it from continuing its flow down the mountain. She stretched the shadow wall as far as she could, shaking from the intensity of the lava, but managing to keep the wall up.

The Raining Soul

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 12:44 am
The moment Zephyr saw the lava pouring out, she used her remaining, yet waning, strength to send cold winds over it to cool it quickly. She looked around to make sure no one was hurt, but something was missing. "Nephilis?!" she called out. She was sure she saw him before. "Dulceri?!" she called as well, for he was with the other. She took a step forward and staggered, but mustered the energy to push forward, not only to look for the two, but also to keep the cooling winds going over the lava to keep it from coming near the village.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 12:47 am
Watching as Dulceri and Nephilis vanished in the disaster Charon cursed himself. He shot down to the ground heading towards the meteor. He stopped feeling the heat from the meteor. " Dammit...what good is having the ability to see the future if you can do nothing about it? " He asked retorically He landed on the ground and looked at the damage and the disaster that this ting had caused it would take him some time but he could return the life back to normal he was just happy that it didn't crash into the city.  

Nicko1421

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 12:50 am
Aimiea saw that her brother and Dulceri had disappeared. "NO!!!" she yelled as she flew towards where the meteor was. Zephyr had used the wind, but she had the elements of nature to her disposure. She rose her arms as cold currents ran past the cold wind as rain began to pour as hale and snow came down to try and stop the magma.

Shatara headed back towards where Zephyr and the others were after the meteor had crashed. She saw that Dulceri and Nephilis were gone. Nephilis...Dulceri...If you can hear me...let me know where you are she projected continuing to scan for their minds.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 12:53 am
Halcyon slowly laid there as he started to feel a bit better. "I...got to still help out... if I'm leaving I better leave with a bye" as Halcyon got up and slowly walked outside where the Lava came in. Halcyon was wincing from his legs as he slowly made two Dimension Rifts one infront and the other in the desert so they may pass through. But the pain in his body of the energy he was using began to hit. "A little more" as The Lava passed through the rift and into the desert.  

Miluion Feredir

Celestin Selone

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 12:58 am
( I really dislike you all for leaving me behind, but I guess its my fault for getting on so late, but you didnt have tomake me read so much................) stare stare stare stare  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 1:01 am
((sorry YG, nothing has happened this is an actual prequal to the main timeline, it's three years before the timeline. So you can post as your character or wait until the "real" story starts I suppose 3nodding ))  

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Miluion Feredir

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 1:02 am
(Tessen I dug thee General Arise)  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 1:03 am

Sera looked over and saw Halcyon open a rift. "Halcyon, no!" She ran over to him and helped him stay up. "Close the time rift. There has to be another way to get rid of the lava." She said, looking around for a place to set him down so he can rest. She found a nearby tree and and put him down slowly, laying him back against the trunk. "Just rest up. You've already done a lot. If you use anymore energy you'll......" She stayed silent, shaking her head. "Just rest up."

The Raining Soul

Miluion Feredir

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 1:07 am
Halcyon lost his control as he was placed under a tree. "S-Sera I have to!.." as Halcyon yelled a bit.. slowly breathing a bit trying to release the strain from his body. Used to much Chi and Ki... But I have to keep fighting...  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 1:07 am
Zephyr sent the cold winds to the source of the lava- the mountaintops. There, it began to harden, sealing off any more outpourings of the molten rock. From there she moved it down, along the rivers of lava on the mainland.  

The Lacey Bear

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 1:11 am
(I just notice we're at the ninth page. That's something.)

"Get off of me...."

"Get off of me, Nephilis." Dulceri opens the orb of sand, but closes it again, keeping the dripping lava from enetering.

"Screw this...." Nephilis exits the orb, phasing through his sand orb out past the lava. "I guess we should get back up there and let everyone know that we're safe, Dulceri. Dulceri?" When he turns to locate his friend, he notices that he's halfway up the mountain range. "Fast guy."

"Slow kid." Dulceri leaps over pits and blobs of magma, finally reaching the people of Tenshu and the leader, Zephyr. "I think you need a bit of help here."

"Yeah. And don't go running off like that. You could get yourself killed that way."

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 1:14 am

"Just relax. You don't have to. Everything's almost under control now." Sera said, seeing someone use wind to cool off and harden the lava and moved the shadows so that it picked up the remaining lava to keep it from flowing down to the village. She raised the shadow up a few feet away from the person cooling it. She thought for a moment, then shaped the shadow so that when the lava hardened, it would come out do be a fancy T shape with a sword going through it.

The Raining Soul

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 1:14 am
Zephyr threw her hands up in the air in exasperation before hugging Dulceri. "Don't scare me like that!" she said pulling back and smiling at him. "And yes, I could use a little bit of help. I've sealed off the mountaintops, so if we could just n** the lava that has seeped out, I think we'll be okay."

((Yea, but like a page and a half was OOC that was erased...lol))  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games