Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Twilight Falls (Destroyed) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iZann

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:32 am
With the chains still in his hands, Quan dashed at Hiro while drawing his axe. When he was directly in front of Hiro, he violently slashed downwards at the immobilised Hiro from shoulder to waist, for a deep cut that would probably kill, if not make him faint from blood loss.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:35 am
As soon as Hiro saw Quan Dashing at him he instantly broke the chains and jumped over Quans head and took out his twin katanas and slashed them at Quans back  

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

iZann

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:47 am
((My chains crying ))

Quan did not even notice when the blades cut into his back, making two long and deep cuts. Instead, he spun around and used this opening to attack. Right after Hiro slashed open his back, Quan reached around for his spiked flail. Most people would be left open after their attack, and Quan used this split second to his advantage. The spiked metal ball spun around to bash in Hiro's shoulder, and if he ducked then it would just bash open his face.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:51 am
Hiro let the spiked weapon hit him on his shoulder and focused his all of his chakra into his fist and swung at Quan with his other arm right when Quan hit him so He would have the advantage to knock him out  

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

iZann

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 6:09 am
Quan turned his head slightly and leaned to his right so that the punch wound miss. It still managed to graze his neck, opening a large gaping wound. Quan however had other plans. Just as Hiro punched him, he whipped out an explosive tag and stuck it onto Hiro's chest. With a single handseal he set it to explode. He would be caught in the explosion as well, but right now he did not care.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 6:16 am
Before the explosion Hiro took the tag and crushed and infused it with chakra as the explosion was contained but He lost a lot of chakra in the process but he held on and his hands began to glow with chakra as Hiro began swinging at Quan  

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

iZann

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 6:53 am
Sensing that his tag was rendered useless as Hiro crushed it in his fist, Quan whipped out the tanto from his mouth, in his right hand. There was not enough time to relalliate to Hiro's punch. As the punch connected with his chest, Quan tried stabbing the tanto into Hiro's chest. He felt a few of his ribs break as he was sent flying backwards into a tree, slamming into it with a loud thud. He seemed to stay still for a second before sliding down the trunk and collapsing motionless onto the ground, leaving a trail of blood behind.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 6:56 am
Hiro coughed up blood when the Tanto hit his chest and went to Quan to see if he was knocked out  

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

iZann

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 7:14 am
A small pool of blood had formed beneath Quan where he lay from the slash wounds on his back, and some dripped off his mouth. It was clear that he was knocked out, or at least he would not be running anymore insane rampages.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 7:16 am
Hiro picked Quan up and headed to the hospital

((post at Kumo hospital))

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Kayorvaha

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:22 pm
Kei glanced from her site at the pooling water, having witnessed the entire fight. She was far enough away from the incident to not get caught up in it, and made no attempt to interfere. She scoffed lightly, sneering at the unjustifiable violence.

"Boys..."

With that small utterance, she shifted and tugged, making sure all her armor and clothing was in its proper place. Now that the distraction was gone, she could train with only herself and the serenity of the waterfall.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:26 pm
Kit looked down at Kei. He still had his hand out to give the frozen rose to Yoku.

Kits water clone looked after seeing Kei. Walking over to her he sat down watching. "So...what are you hear for?" He sat on a rock about 6 feet away. He wonderd if she would respond.  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

Kayorvaha

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 2:15 pm
Regardless of the mobility limitations of her armor, Kei was doing a few warm-up stretches; touching her toes, leaning side to side. Seeing a figure approach her, she gave a quick glance before calming. Hearing a non-hostile voice, she smiled and waved politely.

"Hi there! What am I here for, you ask? Well, now that those loud boys are gone, I thought this would be a nice place to do a little training. I exercise every day!" She gave a nice, large grin, obviously proud of the fact. "What about yourself?"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 2:18 pm
"Exsisting...." The clone figured that the young girl didnt know that he was a water clone and he wouldnt tell her. "As i can see you seem to be alone...should i leave so that you can continue?"  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

Kayorvaha

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 2:24 pm
The little not-so-samurai was unfamiliar with water jutsu, and wasn't fully aware of the clone's status as such. Seeing as there was an abundant supply of water in the area, he didn't seem out of place. Either way, she smiled and gave a light shrug.

"You may do as you please. I don't think you would be hindering my practice from over there. Unless..." She grinned a little, with playful ferocity. "unless you'd like to spar with me? Exercising with a partner can be just as rewarding, don't you think?" Her innocent tone didn't seem to fit her suggestion. Did she know he was a water clone, and wasn't suited for melee? There certainly wasn't a way of knowing from her demeanor. One couldn't even tell if she was genuinely light-hearted or putting up a front. Such is the way of a ninja.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff