Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kumogakure Forest (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:06 pm
Eiku was smiling at first where she had patted him when all of a sudden he thought he felt his spine be ripped off he fell down on the floor face first as he was trembling and was trying to feel the spot she had done it at.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:55 pm
Ariana released the genjustsu and looked down at Riku.
"Double false surroundings, allows you to place a back to back affect on genjutsus. SO once your target breaks out they find themselves in another one unknowingly."
Ariana showed him the hand seals then took a seat on a boulder

Magen: Niju Kokoni Arazu no Jutsu (Demonic Illusion: Double False Surroundings Technique)
Description: This jutsu places another illusion on top of a previous illusion created by the user. If and when the target dispels the first illusion, they will not realize that a second is in place. The second surrounding can be controlled by moving chakra in your hands.  

Bodhisattva Empress

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:05 pm
Riku felt like he was going to die from stress from this teaching style but instead of coming back up with a grumpy or sad face he stood up with a big grin at her,"Alright I'm ready!" Riku exclaimed with his hands pumped up as he started his practice.
1/5
The seals seem the same as the ones from before as he got them down quickly, in seconds though he wasn't doing them fast yet.
2/5
He too his time to learn them before he knew them he was doing them at great speed at with no trouble he then put his hands together,"
Magen: Niju Kokoni Arazu no Jutsu (Demonic Illusion: Double False Surroundings Technique) ." Riku said in mistake only to see that nothing happen, then he realized what he ad to do wrong.
3/5
Riku quickly made a different set of seals than the ones she was taught him,"Magen: Narakumi no Jutsu (Demonic Illusion: Hell Viewing Technique)." Riku said as he surrounded his sensei again, this time it seem she was in underwater as a bunch of poisonous jellyfish attempted to attack her.
4/5

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:03 pm
The genjutsu was canceled by Hachibi. Ariana smirked with her arms folded
"well I have nothing else to teach at this point"
Ariana said simply  

Bodhisattva Empress

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:10 pm

Riku quickly poked her head an it seem like a soul came out,"Hahaha nice." Riku said smiling since before it was just the first part he quickly release his genjutsu and looked at Ariana,"So that's all the genjutsu you know?" Riku asked a little disappointed but it was alright with him he was having some fun,"Though is there anything else you can teach me?" Riku asked grinning.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:47 pm
Ariana wished but she could help Riku, though she had water chakra she didn't know anyway water jutsus. She used to have earth chakra but then her demon was extracted.
"Well jutsu wise, no."  

Bodhisattva Empress

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:58 pm
____* MIZU* ____

Mizu came on jumping on a tree branch as she pulled up her mask and sat at one of the tree branches.She then took out her pendant and looked at her family picture.
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
The Konton Bloodline

My Theme Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYWOxuh33dw
User Image

Nothing in the world is more flexible and yielding than water. Yet when it attacks the firm and the strong, none can withstand it, because they have no way to change it. So the flexible overcome the adamant, the yielding overcome the forceful. Everyone knows this, but no one can do it.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 3:15 pm
Riku looked dow pretty disappointed,"Ahh well, um...." Riku said to himself trying to think,"I would like to learn a little bit more taijutsu if you got any or well a little medical jutsu just to get me by that is." Riku said nodding his head.  

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 2:44 pm
____* MIZU* ____

Mizu put away her pendant as she got up and went to the cafe.
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
The Konton Bloodline

My Theme Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYWOxuh33dw
User Image

Nothing in the world is more flexible and yielding than water. Yet when it attacks the firm and the strong, none can withstand it, because they have no way to change it. So the flexible overcome the adamant, the yielding overcome the forceful. Everyone knows this, but no one can do it.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:33 pm
((Well my iron eye is banned so I'm not an earth and water user now Im a earth and Raiton jutsu and will be getting Iron sand I hope))  

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 5:15 am
((aw that sux))
Ariana looks to Riku and thinks she'd teach him a few about taijutsu.
"okay this technique is called Gouwan (Strong Arm). In this technique you focus chakra when you strike to perform powerful blows that can potentially break bones."
Ariana ran up to Riku and punched him in the arm breaking his arm.
"Well there is your demo."
Ariana said said as she placed her hand on his ar m healing his broken bone.
"Now try it on my"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:39 am
((Ahh its alright no worries))
Riku looked at her with wide eyes since she had just broken his arm,"Ahh okay then." Riku said as he stretched his arm somewhat to see if it was alright,Riku started practicing by doing some practice shadow blows where he was standing.
1/3
After finishing that up he went onto a tree and started hitting to get it warmed up, though he knew his punches weren't really that hard it took him a while till he thought he had a good punch.
2/3
"Um.... Ariana-sensei... I'm not so sure of hitting with such a technique." Riku said as he was building his chakra up into his amr then shook iff off remembering what she told him before and Riku shook it off,"Okay here goes nothing."Riku said running to her and trying to land the punch into her arm.
3/3

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 5:19 pm
Ariana took out a scroll and read the next jutsu she would teach Riku as he came up to punch her. No reaction was given once the punch hit her in the chest. She just continued reading then closed the scroll and looked down at his fist
"nice job, next technique, Tsuuten Kyaku (Bruising Sky Leg). This is a devastating kick that causes damage that wouldnt believe a mere human could deliver"
Ariana lifted her leg slowly to it was straight up high over her head and slammed it down on the ground causing the ground to break up.
"this is basically a dramatic version of strong arm but with your legs"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:47 pm
Riku nodded in amazement,"Okay then." Riku said as he started practicing his kicks over and over.
1/3
After sort of getting the movement he decided to try it as he got his leg all the way up and smashed up the floor underneath him, though nothing happen, Riku had forgotten to add chakra to his kick.
2/3
Riku tried one more time as his leg glew as he picked it up and tried the taijutsu once more, smashing it to the floor and breaking it a part completely,"Okay thanks Ariana-sensei." Riku said rubbing his head.
3/3

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 7:40 am
Ariana smiled slightly and took off ribbons on her legs. From behind her a load of scrolls fell.
"sheesh I need to return some of these."
Ariana looked up seeing the change in the suns direction
"Riku I'm going to give you scrolls with directions from me on how to perform all basic lightning jutsu. I have to get back to ANbu duties and such for now plus I'm pooped"
Ariana laughed a bit then stepped aside so Riku would see the load of scrolls. Ariana held a seal and soon all one would see is a light for split second of where she stood. She had took off as a beam of light apparently.

(This is only for basic lightning techniques. When you post type what technique you are learning and I'll post what the scroll should say so we dont get in trouble for you teaching yourself.)

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff