Welcome to Gaia! ::

clubs of california

Back to Guilds

we go around california and party hardy then tell us of your exitement! 

Tags: party, clubs, california, total, awesome 

Reply In Honor Of Michael Jackson
I know this sounds weird but... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Has MJ ever been in your dreams?
  Yes =]
  No T~T
View Results

aloeveriea

Lover

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:53 am
Kikyo-shan09
petit mitaines
ItsDeondra-x
Kikyo-shan09
petit mitaines
Kikyo-shan09

Oh my yes! Kissing ys, but I'd feel weird with the whole sex dream.
Petit that is like the hottest dream I'd ever heard XD

I`m perfectly fine with sex dreams, I don`t know why. I must be a female version of Quagmire from Family Guy.

And thank you, its the hottest dream I can ever imagine having. I do have other dreams, but I can`t discuss them in public. Since their going past the "doing it" line. xD

Understandable XD

Deondra: So are we going to be on shifts? I want some of Michael too! heart
Hmmm, me and Petit are DEFINETLY getting him first. =D , I'll have to leave that answer to her if you can get some of him, you probably can though, xD

Yeah, we get him first, and we always get the longest shift, everyday or every time he wants some "action". She can get a shift.

Hey all I'm saying to to leave some action of us!
Don't want to wear him out then we get the short end of the stick XD

We might make him waste his energy on us. Hahaa, I seriously laughed out loud at what you typed.

We`ll make sure we don`t wear him out. xD

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:54 am
Kikyo-shan09
petit mitaines
ItsDeondra-x
Kikyo-shan09
petit mitaines
Kikyo-shan09

Oh my yes! Kissing ys, but I'd feel weird with the whole sex dream.
Petit that is like the hottest dream I'd ever heard XD

I`m perfectly fine with sex dreams, I don`t know why. I must be a female version of Quagmire from Family Guy.

And thank you, its the hottest dream I can ever imagine having. I do have other dreams, but I can`t discuss them in public. Since their going past the "doing it" line. xD

Understandable XD

Hmmm, me and Petit are DEFINETLY getting him first. =D , I'll have to leave that answer to her if you can get some of him, you probably can though, xD

Yeah, we get him first, and we always get the longest shift, everyday or every time he wants some "action". She can get a shift.

You are a very lucky person, out of millions of fangirls you will be able to''get action'' from Michael Jackson.! xD You and only you,congrats.! xP  

ItsDeondra-x

ItsDeondra-x

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:57 am
petit mitaines
ItsDeondra-x
petit mitaines
ItsDeondra-x
petit mitaines

Lol, I like to fantasize about him and I all over eachother, and him and I having sex. I`m telling the WHOLE world what I have planned for Heaven with Michael. Oh and.. Michael! Michael! If your reading this from Heaven, I hope your ready for me. I hope you give me heavenly orgasms. Hahaa... and your hot. I forgot to mention that Michael. Sexiest man alive. If your reading this from Heaven, I HOPE your blushing and laughing nervously, I LOVE seeing you nervous and shy, its just adorable.
Ahhh, yeahh. xD. And now I don't think I will have a chance with him cuz you are going to tear him up once we get to heaven and we find him lmao.! Absoultely no sharing. Sorry MJ's other fan girls but theres not much of this sexy man to go around.! ;]

Lol, I`ll try to share him with you. c:

And the other MJ fangirls can`t have him, I only share with the MJ fangirls in here. (the ones that I talk to EVERYDAY)
Lmaoo ok, and those fangirlz are me, Kendra, and Tatianna (Unknown Bitter) and you of course lmao, and whoever else wants him will have to enter there name in a drawing, xD

Don`t forget Kikyo-shan09. We`ll share him with her, too.
But the other fangirls. Yeah, they have to enter a drawing. But we`ll never pick anyone, so they don`t get him. Because were.. "BAD"! xD
Ahaha, yeah and all the other girls can ''Beat it'' cuz we're '' Dangerous''... Ok i am going to stop that now, Lmao.! blaugh  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:58 am
ItsDeondra-x
Kikyo-shan09
petit mitaines
ItsDeondra-x
Kikyo-shan09

Understandable XD

You are a very lucky person, out of millions of fangirls you will be able to''get action'' from Michael Jackson.! xD You and only you,congrats.! xP

Oh this is such a great honor!
I would like to thank the great fangirls in this guild for giving me the opportunity!
Um I'd like to thank my family for exposing me to Michael Jackson's music
And thank my mom!
XD  

Basou_Basou

Aged Sex Symbol

ItsDeondra-x

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:01 am
Kikyo-shan09
ItsDeondra-x
Kikyo-shan09
petit mitaines
ItsDeondra-x
Kikyo-shan09

Understandable XD

I would like to thank the great fangirls in this guild for giving me the opportunity!
And thank my mom!
XD
HAHAHA! Lmao that made me laff in real life.!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:06 am
Kikyo-shan09
ItsDeondra-x
Kikyo-shan09
petit mitaines
ItsDeondra-x
Kikyo-shan09

Understandable XD

And thank my mom!
XD

Lol. xD
Like she said, you are very lucky. You shall enjoy your shift. c:

@ ItsDeondra-x: Lmao, He`ll tell us "Don`t Stop Til` You Get Enough". And I can`t think of another one, so I`ll stop too. Hahaa.

aloeveriea

Lover

Basou_Basou

Aged Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:10 am
ItsDeondra-x
Kikyo-shan09
ItsDeondra-x
Kikyo-shan09
petit mitaines

And thank my mom!
XD
HAHAHA! Lmao that made me laff in real life.!

XD
@Petit: Oh I will! very much so!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:15 am
petit mitaines
Kikyo-shan09
ItsDeondra-x
Kikyo-shan09
petit mitaines

And thank my mom!
XD

Lol. xD

@ ItsDeondra-x: Lmao, He`ll tell us "Don`t Stop Til` You Get Enough". And I can`t think of another one, so I`ll stop too. Hahaa.
Hahaha, why didn't I think of that xD. Umm this is gonna sound stupid but oh well, umm Michael you make me want to ''Scream''! You '' Rock My World'' and you got two wonderful girls waiting for you down at Earth to...rough you up a bit when we get to heaven so.. yeah get ready, cuz this other girl, wants to tear your bed up, lmao.!  

ItsDeondra-x

Basou_Basou

Aged Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:18 am
ItsDeondra-x
petit mitaines
Kikyo-shan09
ItsDeondra-x
Kikyo-shan09
petit mitaines

And thank my mom!
XD

Lol. xD

Hahaha, why didn't I think of that xD. Umm this is gonna sound stupid but oh well, umm Michael you make me want to ''Scream''! You '' Rock My World'' and you got two wonderful girls waiting for you down at Earth to...rough you up a bit when we get to heaven so.. yeah get ready, cuz this other girl, wants to tear your bed up, lmao.!

This makes me LMAO  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:22 am
ItsDeondra-x
petit mitaines
Kikyo-shan09
ItsDeondra-x
Kikyo-shan09
petit mitaines

And thank my mom!
XD

Lol. xD

Hahaa, Doesn`t sound stupid. I AGREE WITH HER, MICHAEL. You have a "Serious Effect" on me Michael.
We wanna get rough with you Michael.. in bed. And yes I will tear you apart Michael, but only if you promise to tear me apart in return.(;

@Kikyo-shan09: Lol, good. Hope your ready for him.(;

aloeveriea

Lover

ItsDeondra-x

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:33 am
petit mitaines
ItsDeondra-x
petit mitaines
Kikyo-shan09
ItsDeondra-x

And thank my mom!
XD

Lol. xD

Hahaa, Doesn`t sound stupid. I AGREE WITH HER, MICHAEL. You have a "Serious Effect" on me Michael.
We wanna get rough with you Michael.. in bed. And yes I will tear you apart Michael, but only if you promise to tear me apart in return.(;

LMAO.! I just wanna ..oh Michael, if only you were alivee,you will never look at girls the same after you finish with the both of us, xD HAHA. Oh and Kikyo-shan09 too, but not for as long though, cuz me and Petit will be spending the wholee time with you everywhere. Doesn't taht sound fun Michael?! Lmao, xp  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:55 am
ItsDeondra-x
petit mitaines
ItsDeondra-x
petit mitaines
Kikyo-shan09
ItsDeondra-x

And thank my mom!
XD

Lol. xD

LMAO.! I just wanna ..oh Michael, if only you were alivee,you will never look at girls the same after you finish with the both of us, xD HAHA. Oh and Kikyo-shan09 too, but not for as long though, cuz me and Petit will be spending the wholee time with you everywhere. Doesn't taht sound fun Michael?! Lmao, xp

I agree with her, Michael. Doesn`t all this sound like tons of fun? I forgot to mention, I`m in love with you Michael. When I found out you died, I was shocked. And when I was listening to Thriller, I started crying when you were singing. But you make me happy, that I will be able to have sex with a man like you in Heaven. We`ll follow you around everywhere.  

aloeveriea

Lover

ItsDeondra-x

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:26 am
petit mitaines
ItsDeondra-x
petit mitaines
ItsDeondra-x
petit mitaines

Lol. xD

I agree with her, Michael. Doesn`t all this sound like tons of fun? I forgot to mention, I`m in love with you Michael. When I found out you died, I was shocked. And when I was listening to Thriller, I started crying when you were singing. But you make me happy, that I will be able to have sex with a man like you in Heaven. We`ll follow you around everywhere.
Mmm, that would a be a good time, a gooooood time, we will be in the pool together, and the bed, and the shower, and we'll also do dirty dancing, lmao!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:31 am
ItsDeondra-x
petit mitaines
ItsDeondra-x
petit mitaines
ItsDeondra-x
petit mitaines

Lol. xD

Mmm, that would a be a good time, a gooooood time, we will be in the pool together, and the bed, and the shower, and we'll also do dirty dancing, lmao!

Oh yes. Don`t forget the jacuzzi, or however you spell it. wink  

aloeveriea

Lover

UnKnown Bitter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:19 pm
petit mitaines
ItsDeondra-x
petit mitaines
ItsDeondra-x
petit mitaines
Oh yes! I finally had a dream with Michael in it. But the only thing I remember is that he tried kissing me, with a seductive face. And then he did kiss me, and it looked AWESOME. Then he was about to "do something" to me, if you know what I mean. redface
Then before he can do it, I woke up.
This is what he looked like in my dream: [< 3]
Ahhh, we can only wait for that moment, and wow he looked hot in your dreaam xD,, i'm jealous, i'm still waiting to dream about me and him having ''fun'' ahaha.!

He sure was. So hot. I can`t wait when I go to sleep. Maybe I`ll have a another one, and he`ll be "playing" with me. redface
Oh and in my dream, we were alone in a bedroom, and the lights were dimmed.
Omg you are a nasty girl.! xDD But we are not afraid to speak our minds. Hey everyone.! I wanna have some '' Fun''! with MJ and i'm proud of it. =D . And I just wanna have a dream that we are like in the pool and then we start kissing and then we just hop in the bed and continue from there. xD

I WANT TO HAVE SEX WITH MICHAEL, AND I`M PROUD.

And yes, I`m a very nasty girl.
Oh and I would kill for a dream like that. Or a dream when he accidently walks in on me talking a shower, and he just starts kissing me everywhere, and then we start "doing it". Lol, I`m so specific about this, and about dreams I had, and dreams I want to have. xD

damn straight!
but you put it son bluntly I had to lol rofl  
In Honor Of Michael Jackson

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas