Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
New Areas Requests~Read First Post~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 1:51 pm
A Map would be ... interesting to see.
There's more than two pages worth of areas, most of which extend farther than their original spaces.
Add to that the fact that the areas don't always stay in the same spots.
One day you'll walk down Blue Rose Lane to get to the Plushie Palace, the next you'll end up at the WTF Hotel.

What would you need the hideout for?
If there's an actual need, it could always be added into an existing locale.

And, by the way, I'm pretty sure Firma Park counts as an actual entire forest.
I've never seen anyone attempt to mark its limits.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 2:15 pm
actualy firma park is a number of forests, a large park space and several other micelanious areas relating to forest including a couple forest villages

it would b e a challenge just to map a single location @_@

we would love to see that happen though a full map would be difficult.....
unless you made it out of a jigsaw puzzle where all the diffrent pieces could be rearanged.....  

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100

Furi Kuri kun

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 2:16 pm
1. i dont need a hide out, i was ust playing around
2. the forest thing was just an example, im new so i dont know what the city looks like yet stare
3. like i said, im new, and i was just trying to show that i can be of use! i really wanna help out in some way!  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 2:22 pm
Oh, it's no problem.
We've actually been tossing the map idea back and forth for some time now, but it seems we'll have to wait for a flash artist or someone of the sort to come around for it to happen.
^-^  

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

kuro-sora-doragon

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 9:47 am
Hi i'm new to this guild but i was wondering if there could be a school for Demons and also it could be a head quater for a clan? so what do you think of Area?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 4:49 pm
There is already a school for those who are "different", Kinnick High.
And clan requests are not currently being accepted.  

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

kuro-sora-doragon

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 2:03 am
Faulty Ambition
There is already a school for those who are "different", Kinnick High.
And clan requests are not currently being accepted.
oh right i didn't know =3 LOL  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:23 am
Jasae Bushae
actualy firma park is a number of forests, a large park space and several other micelanious areas relating to forest including a couple forest villages

it would b e a challenge just to map a single location @_@

we would love to see that happen though a full map would be difficult.....
unless you made it out of a jigsaw puzzle where all the diffrent pieces could be rearanged.....

A park filled with forests? eek That would go perfect with my character's story.
I'm new here, and when I found this I was going to ask for a forest, but decided to read all posts first.

Could one of these many forests be a Bonsai tree forest (trees with magical properties)? Or at least, could there be a cluster of these trees for my character?  

xX Deziree Xx

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 2:43 pm
oh certainly ^^
i have no doubt that firma park contains a t least one bonsai forest  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 1:36 pm
I know it doesn't seem like much of an addition, but I propose a library, maybe even something like - The Intellect Warehouse (Not great with making up names). But I see it as a place to "share" Manga, websites outside of rps. And not to be selfish, a library is a place I need for my character to work out of. Not to mention a Mercenary system.  

Daemithus Nezaio

Profitable Entrepreneur

6,675 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Entrepreneur 150

delbosque
Vice Captain

Otherworldly Allegiant

14,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:58 am
We do have a library of sorts... it might have fallen into disuse, but appears to have been recently claimed by the D.I.N.E.R. clan.

As for a mercenary system, if you are looking to hire people to... "get something done" on a mercenary basis, then that's the expertise of the Hunter Clan. Or, also if your character will want to take on some mercenary jobs, that's the group to go to.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 4:00 pm
I am new to this guild... Hello... I would like to petition for a new area... I propose a sort of Island Town that's in Byako's sea... If you want it could be connected to the mainland by a large stone bridge... Please think it over... If you need help with what the island all contains I'd be happy to help, just PM me... Thank you for your time...  

Kodansha Empress

blue-alien

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:57 pm
Hello I'm new here also.

Can I Propose a Blacksmith, and hopefully and Inn?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:22 pm
I likes blue alien's idea. An inn would be a great place to start out my character! Also, I would suggest a more enchanted location. A circus, forest, meadow, church not overrun by zombies?  

Mellow Zihark

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:40 pm
well let me cover these in no real perticular order

1. we have several inns already so someone would have to come up with a doosy of an original inn for it to be tossed in
2. we have two islands so far....i cant really accept or decline the idea unless more detail on the request is put forward
3. we dont have a blacksmith though the district of artisans or the marketplace might have one in it...were there more details to it than that?
4. blue rose lane is a district of magic, is that what your looking for in an an enchanted location?
5. haunted carnival
6. firma park is under a hundred miles of forests of many wide and various sorts
7. holy halls is a church that just happens to not be overrun by zombies
8.a meadow? more specifics please ^^;

and just in case it wasnt seen heres the directory
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=15458703  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items