Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Anthro-Apartment complex (No More Rooms Sorry!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

demoneyeszero

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 7:38 am
Anon grinned from ear to ear "I'm not from around here remeber? I'm not a normal wolfy" His tail was wagging like mad as he sat atop the dragon.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:47 am
"Whoa, really?" Mahewa asked Kai, awed. "That's awesome! I wish I were good enough at drawing to do that." She looked at him slightly sorrowfully. "That's a shame you lost your inspiration. If you need it, I'd love to help you brainstorm."  

FiliaFlammae

Jackal McFluffybutt

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 4:44 pm
Shirou chuckled as he pulled the wolfy into a large hug. "I can definetly tell, usually that trick works in tag ." he said with a wide smile.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 4:44 pm
"Really!?" he said "thankyou Miss Mahewa, however I'll have to go buy some new computer software first". He stood up and put his jacket on "would you like to come with me? I am quite enjoying myself talking to you".  

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

FiliaFlammae

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:29 am
Mahewa blushed and smiled. "Aww, thanks! Sure, I'd love to come with you." She stood and pulled her hoodie back on. "I guess I'll take my luggage up to my room later..." she muttered to herself.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:11 am
Anon smiled warmly as he was hugged "Well usually you don't have to play against people like me.. Though it was a nice trick"  

demoneyeszero

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 4:02 pm
Kai glanced at Mahewa's luggage "did you want me help you take your luggage to your room?" he asked her. "I'd be more that happy to help".  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:36 am
"What?" Mahewa responded absentmindedly, turning back around to him. "Oh, yeah. See, I left all my things in the lobby earlier. But that's okay, I can get it by myself. I wouldn't want to impose!" She zipped her hoodie up. "Anyway, I can move in later. I'm ready to get out for a walk, explore this city a bit."  

FiliaFlammae

Jackal McFluffybutt

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:18 pm
Demon Eyes Zero
Anon smiled warmly as he was hugged "Well usually you don't have to play against people like me.. Though it was a nice trick"
Shirou shrugged and nuzzled the wolf. "yeah, I don't X3 but it is a bit of a dirty trick." he admitted with smile. "it's why people generally don't play tag with me" he admitted with a blush.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:21 pm
Anon smiled trying to nuzzle back against the larger dragon "Well against me it wasnt." He tilted his head slightly "Well than i guess we'll have to play again sometime to make up for that."  

demoneyeszero

Jackal McFluffybutt

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:38 pm
Shirou giggle some and nuzzled the wolf, successfully. "yepyep! but first... how about something more to eat?"

"knock knock knock!" Demyx said wit ha gleefull smile as he banged on Kai's door. "I hope you open up soon, I have a small announcment!" he said, stilll smiling devilishly.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:47 pm
Anon grinned back, "Oh, you go i'm fine" As if on que his stomache growled causing him to scratch his head embarasedly "Ok so maybe food is a good idea than"  

demoneyeszero

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:47 am
Kai opened the door just as Demyx knocked "Well if it isn't the dark lord himself! what's up?" Kai asked.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:39 am
"Myeh?" Mahewa, a little startled, turned towards the door curiously. Kai had already answered, and the person he was talking to was...well, Mahewa wasn't even sure. Something scary-looking. She shrank a little where she stood. Something didn't feel right...  

FiliaFlammae

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:43 pm
Kai looked back at Mahewa. "Don't worry Miss Mahewa! This is Demyx, he owns and runs this whole building" he looked back a Demyx "So what's this about an annoucment?"  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff