Welcome to Gaia! ::

clubs of california

Back to Guilds

we go around california and party hardy then tell us of your exitement! 

Tags: party, clubs, california, total, awesome 

Reply In Honor Of Michael Jackson
MICHAEL JACKSON IS GAY.!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UnKnown Bitter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:55 pm
Cra_zeey854
UnKnown Bitter
Cra_zeey854
UnKnown Bitter
Cra_zeey854

Yeah, I guess hes not very "fan forward" lol that just popped up in mai head. hope it makes sence.

no it does lolz

Lol okay good

I should try to add him and see what happens lolz
I'd like bother him like crazy if he denies me xp

He made it to where only friends can send him messages.
But yeah Imma send another request just to bug him lol

who the hell does he think he is?!
XD  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:03 pm
UnKnown Bitter
Cra_zeey854
UnKnown Bitter
Cra_zeey854
UnKnown Bitter
Cra_zeey854

Yeah, I guess hes not very "fan forward" lol that just popped up in mai head. hope it makes sence.

no it does lolz

Lol okay good

XD

Sure as hell not Michael lol  

Otuo

Schmoochie

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:29 pm
Michael Jackson is the BEST.. how dare you talk about him like that!!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 11:57 am
...seriously...what the hell...look at you man. U look way gay while michael shows off beauty and pop. You only brush off the gays. Please dont talk about yourself that way. >->  

iiKimmy

Invisible Phantom

UnKnown Bitter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 1:11 pm
Cra_zeey854
UnKnown Bitter
Cra_zeey854
UnKnown Bitter
Cra_zeey854

Lol okay good

XD

Sure as hell not Michael lol

that's for sure lolz  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 1:13 pm
Schmoochie
Michael Jackson is the BEST.. how dare you talk about him like that!!!!

oh I love your siggy  

UnKnown Bitter

FrenchLollipop

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 1:21 pm
Im sorry but im just way too sick of haters. No one knows the true feelings of Michael, except Michael.
So stop judging him by the stupid tabloids and the way he looks. he looks like an angel in our eyes, and in Gods eyes. If you dont think so, then beat it.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:04 pm
F-ck the press, Michael is the best. scream  

unicorn p00p

4,400 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100

liberian girl58

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:28 am
i hate people like u.Who tried to stop racism and injustice with his song "Black or White"?Michael Jackson.Who donated money to the USA for AFRICA foundation to help starving kids in Africa?Michael Jackson.Who went to a orphanage and visted all the kids?Michael Jackson.if your in this guild to say bad untrue things about Michael Jackson then you dont deserve to be here.not with the real die hard fans like us.hes dead and he was found not guilty for the cases he was accused of.if u make fun of a dead man your going to have bad karma for the rest of your life to me.this guild is for people who want to honor the one smile ...the only biggrin ...Michael Jackson mrgreen .

RIP Michael Jackson heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart crying  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:54 am
bella RIP Michael Jackson
i hate people like u.Who tried to stop racism and injustice with his song "Black or White"?Michael Jackson.Who donated money to the USA for AFRICA foundation to help starving kids in Africa?Michael Jackson.Who went to a orphanage and visted all the kids?Michael Jackson.if your in this guild to say bad untrue things about Michael Jackson then you dont deserve to be here.not with the real die hard fans like us.hes dead and he was found not guilty for the cases he was accused of.if u make fun of a dead man your going to have bad karma for the rest of your life to me.this guild is for people who want to honor the one smile ...the only biggrin ...Michael Jackson mrgreen .

RIP Michael Jackson heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart crying

Amen  

Akihko

Tipsy Duck

Vanilla Mushroom

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:39 pm
bella RIP Michael Jackson

THANK YOU!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:46 pm
SwaqqSurfin x3
How you guys like this man he is a black man turned white, what kinda crap is that , and he raped little boys. I feel bad for the boys who were molested by him!! Also, he was afraid of having sex with girls, what kind of man doesn't like sex? Anyways, you guys are wasting your time over '' Michael Jackson'' the '' King of Pop''.
WACKO JACKSO IS HIS NAME-OH. I am glad he is not alive because all of us boys out here will not be the next victim of his malicious ways!

...Wot the ******** man?!!!
your so stupid i swear
you only believe wot people tell you
First of all Michael Jackson IS NOT gay
second he never raped little boys.that boy who said Michael raped him even said he never raped him
third Michael didn't want to be ******** white he had some kind of sickness that was from his father side
so You should shut up
Michael Jackson was a good man he helped a lot of sick kids in Africa and America so get your facts right befor you make your self look like a ******** idiot >:[  

_acid_vanilla_

hi i like ur face

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:51 pm
Shut the ******** up , this is the kind of s**t that pisses me off , first off HE DIDN'T RAPE BOYS , ALL THAT ******** s**t YOU HEARD ABOUT HIM WERE RUMORS DON'T BELIEVE EVERYTHING YOU HEAR OFF OF TV.. DID HE RAPE YOU ? IF YOU ACTUALLY HAD THE VISUAL PROOF THAT HE RAPED BOYS... I WOULD STILL LOVE HIM THE SAME. You're heartless and you will pay...no YOU'RE wasting your time saying this untruthful s**t , ******** you . I hope you burn in hell .
[Edit] Oh and he had a freaking skin disease .
b*****d. talk2hand  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 6:00 pm
Stop bringing this topic up its old and this retard has learned his lesson >:O  

OmgItsDee_x

6,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Wall Street 200
In Honor Of Michael Jackson

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items