Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Old Team Saber Training Grounds Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dripples

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:03 am
Yuzuki still waited, as the ice grew on the spot there.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:06 am
Xantos kept taking steps backward away from the ice. "Make it less obvious." He looked at Yuzuki and made handsigns. To Yuzuki, it would appear a tree had sprouted behind him, entangling him with roots and restaraining him.  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Dripples

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:08 am
"It isn't that obvious..." Yuzuki said smiling as the sprouts restrained him. "You'll see for yourself, SHIKANA!" Yuzuki then looked up.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:08 am
Beetles flew out of the sky and attacked Xantos, trying to make him break his concentration on the genjutsu, and the ice started to melt. NO! Shikana thought, trying to keep a hold on the ice. It was very hard for her to do this, and she thought that he should give her more credit.  

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:12 am
Xantos remained focused on the genjutsu, but used gentle fist to ward off the bugs like the last time. "You need to work together...get a strategy other than attacking me."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:12 am
"Heheh, keep me in the genjutsu, you'll see what happens." Yuzuki looked at Shikana and thought ATTACK.  

Dripples

iWalking Disaster

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:13 am
Lynch saw this oppotunity to attack, now that Xantos were busy. He rushed over with his Kusarigama raised, and prepared to either pierce og slash Xantos. Lynch then jumped from behind of Xantos to slash his back open
(Sorry, I saw movie with my dad and whew! xDD)  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:16 am
Shikana sent her beetles to create a sort of shield for Lynch, so he would be less vulnerable to attacks.  

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Dripples

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:16 am
Yuzuki smiled at Lynch, and then Yuzuki got prepared to attack.

(OH YEAH BABY, All THREE ARE ON!)  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:18 am
Xantos felt a sharp stinging in his back. "Damn.." he thought. Purple chakra sizzled on the wound, trying to seal it. Xantos turned to strike but I was blocked by the beetles. "Good...that's a step in the right direction." The genjutsu holding Yuzuki was released. "But you're not going for the objective..."  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Dripples

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:19 am
Yuzuki then landed on the ground and jumped reaching for the bells as Xantos was busy, "Almost got them!"

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:20 am
The beetles flew up into Xantos's face, blocking his view for a split second.  

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

iWalking Disaster

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:21 am
Lynch looked as Yuzuki reached out. He took this oppotunity again to distract Xantos. Lynch jumped through the beetles and over Xantos to attatch himself om Xantos back. Then he grabbed out for both Xantos arms to try holding him up.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:24 am
"Bad idea." Said Xantos. He fell backwards, landing on Lynch as a cushion and watched Yuzuki miss the bells. "Try again...maybe Shikana would stop with the beetles and acctually try to go for the bells."  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Dripples

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:26 am
Yuzuki then landed on the ground with both feet, then jumped at XAntos while he was on the ground reaching for the bells, "I WON'T GIVE UP!"

(lol im going indigo now)  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces