Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sword of Truth Guild, For Terry Goodkind Fans!

Back to Guilds

"Choose, then. With us or not. But choose this day for all time." 

Tags: truth, sword, richard, series, goodkind 

Reply The Wizard's Keep Archives (Old Stuff)
The Rahl Song Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like the Song?
  HELL YEAH!
  LOVE IT!
  That's disgraceful! I'll set the Mord Sith on you!!!!!
  BAGS! Where do you two idiots come up with this stuff?
View Results

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 4:47 am
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
oh that one...oh...yea...thats so i can go to bed at night...whats so funny about that? or do you mean it wuz funny that i said it...

It was funny that you said it. It was a Platinum comment. Something only Platinum would admit to. I love that you're open. And you're not afraid to stick it out there. It's cool. Brave as hell, and totally cool.

i jst feel that if you do something you shouldnt be ashamed to admit it...a fully open life hold no inner stresses...i have yet to attain that with my struggles showing certain emotions because of my paranoia of looking weak infront of ppl...but yea i try my best to stay open. It encourages others to do the same and gives even shy ppl self confidence that will make them a better person...seeing someone who a few weeks before meeting me wuz so shy they would jst close up like a clam when ppl talked to them and then after so much time with me they talk to ppl and enjoy healthy conversations...it jst...i dont know...makes me happy...i jst cant wait till i have my one true love and i can make them feel as great as possible...to fufill and complete someone like that is my one true goal in life...everything else is secondary and unimportant as long as that one is fufilled...  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 8:39 am
ZEDD IS HERE!! ^_^ heart

*offers Zedd tava bread*  

chubby_choco

Dapper Hunter

7,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 1:43 pm
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
oh that one...oh...yea...thats so i can go to bed at night...whats so funny about that? or do you mean it wuz funny that i said it...

It was funny that you said it. It was a Platinum comment. Something only Platinum would admit to. I love that you're open. And you're not afraid to stick it out there. It's cool. Brave as hell, and totally cool.

i jst feel that if you do something you shouldnt be ashamed to admit it...a fully open life hold no inner stresses...i have yet to attain that with my struggles showing certain emotions because of my paranoia of looking weak infront of ppl...but yea i try my best to stay open. It encourages others to do the same and gives even shy ppl self confidence that will make them a better person...seeing someone who a few weeks before meeting me wuz so shy they would jst close up like a clam when ppl talked to them and then after so much time with me they talk to ppl and enjoy healthy conversations...it jst...i dont know...makes me happy...i jst cant wait till i have my one true love and i can make them feel as great as possible...to fufill and complete someone like that is my one true goal in life...everything else is secondary and unimportant as long as that one is fufilled...

Once again, I totally agree.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 7:47 pm
..? Where's Zedd? Zedd never turns down food.

O_O Except in that one book!! THREE TIMES!! He turns down food THREE TIMES!! gonk What is his problem?!  

chubby_choco

Dapper Hunter

7,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 6:05 pm
chubby_choco

O_O Except in that one book!! THREE TIMES!! He turns down food THREE TIMES!! gonk What is his problem?!

He was trying to show Richard that what was happening with the "lurk" was serious business.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 9:29 pm
Phanari
chubby_choco

He was trying to show Richard that what was happening with the "lurk" was serious business.

yea i remember that...that book made me chuckle throughout it...  

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 2:04 pm
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
chubby_choco

It was a good book. I never stopped laughing. And I just loved Fitch so much! ::cuddles Fitch::  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 6:42 pm
I haven't read it yet. Some BIG-MOUTHED SO-AND-SO keeps telling me about it.

jk heart you, Phanari!!  

chubby_choco

Dapper Hunter

7,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 11:15 am
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
chubby_choco

It was a good book. I never stopped laughing. And I just loved Fitch so much! ::cuddles Fitch::

i hated fitch...and i laughed in triumphant glory when he nvm!
it made me feel good inside nonetheless!  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 1:11 pm
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
chubby_choco

i hated fitch...and i laughed in triumphant glory when he nvm!
it made me feel good inside nonetheless!

How could you hate Fitch? He was a sweetheart who just got carried over by climbing power. It's not his fault that he was only able to see the glitz and glam of what he was doing.  

Phanaridie

chubby_choco

Dapper Hunter

7,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 8:23 pm
Someone swallowed by power, huh?

It seems Goodkind has a thing for power-hungry morons and rape...  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 8:32 am
Zedd_Zul_Zorander
Bag's It is me Zeddicus Zu'l Zorander and where in the blazes is richard, he better not be in any sort of trouble especially if it involves you know who lol

Which "you know who"? His father's spirit? Maybe Jagang? Or perhaps a mystical evil creature? Or maybe you mean himself? There's alot of people who can fit into the "you know who" category.  

ZerimarObon

ZerimarObon

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 8:35 am
chubby_choco

Yes, he most certainly does. They live in a barbaric time my friend. Though the power hungry people can fit into any time period in any scenario.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 11:21 pm
ZerimarObon
chubby_choco

Yes, he most certainly does. They live in a barbaric time my friend. Though the power hungry people can fit into any time period in any scenario.

but when they are there it sorta symbolizes the immoral actions of the "wicked" characters in the book...its put there so that you get a vivid picture of something horrible to base your view of on a character.  

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

chubby_choco

Dapper Hunter

7,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 4:43 pm
Platinum_Behemoth252
ZerimarObon
chubby_choco

but when they are there it sorta symbolizes the immoral actions of the "wicked" characters in the book...its put there so that you get a vivid picture of something horrible to base your view of on a character.

True...I mean, I have rape in my books, too...  
The Wizard's Keep Archives (Old Stuff)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff