Welcome to Gaia! ::

International Music

Back to Guilds

There's music all around the world! 

Tags: Music, Popular, International, Cultural, Chat 

Reply ♪ Roleplay
Boarding School For the Gifted~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaimui

4,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:34 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Climbing onto the roof of the dorms, Riena caught her breath falling on her hands and knees. Geez, I need to get out and run more, she thought. Looking up in surprise the new girl was standing on the other side of the roof taping her foot impatiently. Climbing back on her feet she approached her announcing her steps so she wouldn't turn on her.
"What.. Is going on here?" She looked at the girl confused. This place was normally so peaceful.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:39 am
Rakata checked and safed his weapons before heading back to his dorm. he stowed them back after reloading each clip. he sat on his bed for a few minutes, thinking about what had happened. he had kinda of lost it a couple hours ago. but if they hadnt kicked his door in and came at him with weapons, then he probably would have just shot the ground. not really understanding why he knew, but he got the feeling that the girl he'd saved was looking for him.  

Kitsoenix

Dapper Lunatic

Hatsuyuki-taichou

Wheezing Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:46 am
User Image Sakuri shrugged. "Not entirely sure." She released the shadows, letting them return to their proper places. Her eyes stopped glowing, returning to their regular onyx color. Was this place always like this?... Oh, well. It was interesting.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:52 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Apologizing for bothering her Riena slid back down the railing of the building just as Mr. McClain opened his door to see the chaos and a stressed Riena.
About an hour passed before Riena could finish telling him the whole story and he stepped out in the middle of the court yard with a hand on her shoulder. Closing his eyes time stopped. Riena could feel her breaths becoming longer, like they were out of place.
Slowly the blown up buildings formed back into place, without even a single pebble out of place and any dead bodies left were gathered into one large heap for burial.
"Thank you for telling me all this Riena. We will calm the students in the morning. Go get some sleep for the night. I have someone else coming to watch the grounds for now."
Riena sighed and rubbed her sore legs as he walked away knowing how much worse this would all be in the morning.
She climbed the stairs and knocked on her door not getting an answer.
Her roommate was gone.

Kaimui

4,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Kitsoenix

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:59 am
Rakata found sleep impossible. he woke once more, for the 5th time that hour, drenched in sweat. he got up dried of with a towel, and pulled his shirt back on. he strapped his Colt to his right thigh, and put his knife back on his forearm. he stepped out of his dorm and into the hall. no sign that a battle had been fought remained at all. he started wandering the halls, not really going anywhere, and moving without purpose. just walking, his cloak sweeping behind him.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:03 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Riena fell asleep outside her dorm that night, unable to ever get in. She had left her bobby pin inside not thinking to bring it with her. She was a master when it came to picking locks, granting she had what she needed.
Back against her door and knees curled up to her shoulders, her head lulled in a tired state of half sleep.

Kaimui

4,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Kitsoenix

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:08 am
Rakata continued wandering the halls, when he noticed her sleeping against the wall outside, what he assumed was her dorm.
he woke her up by shaking her shoulder. she looked at him with a dazed look in her eyes.
"locked out?" Rakata asked her motioning to the door.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:21 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Riena nodded stiffly. Her neck was sore from the way she had fallen asleep. "My roommate wont open the door, and I forgot my lock picking stuff. I'm really good at if I can get a bobby pin or a paper clip." She rubbed her eyes trying to wake up fully. "What are you doing up so early anyways?
And where did TJ and Alex and Adam all disappear to?"

Kaimui

4,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Kitsoenix

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:42 am
"i dont sleep much anymore." he replied as he pulled out his Colt and carefully took aim. he shot the lock off, and the door swung open.
"there you go. if you ever need anything...well you know where my dorm is"
Rakata said. he didnt know why. he usually didn't interact much with people anymore. but as he turned to walk away, he noticed a draft coming out of the room, he looked in and saw that the window was shattered.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:48 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Riena slowly walked into the room and flipped on the light. Everything on her side of the room near the door was fine, but it looked like there had been a struggle on the other side of the room, or someone left in a hurry. Reina slowly and stiffly bent down to check for her violin and items. Everything was still there, money and all.
"That's weird.. Everything still here. Money and all. My side of the room is untouched."
Riena gulped and looked down out of the window sick at the sight she saw. Her roommate was dead.

Kaimui

4,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200

S Metal Crusader B
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:55 am
Alex wakes up hearing all the noise. He gets up and puts a shirt on headign to the others. "Did you know I hate my ears being so....." He saw Riena's roommate. "I'm so sorry."
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:02 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Riena looked gently up at Alex sadly shaking her head. "It's fine.. I guess.. I should have been here to protect her.. But.. she's in a better place now.
I just need to find out what to do with Midori's body now... I cant bring myself to bury her.

Alex... I'm surprised you didn't hear the explosions earlier.
"
She trailed off. She couldn't grieve like other people. Never had been to. Her tears would freeze on the spot and could be sold for a lot of money on the black market. She never let herself cry.

Kaimui

4,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Hatsuyuki-taichou

Wheezing Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:06 am
User Image Sakuri had gone back to the gardens, sitting up in a tree. It was a nice place to think. One of her legs swung off the branch, while the other was drawn up to her chest, her arm thrown across it. She gazed out at the garden, her face a blank, emotionless mask.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:07 am
Alex walked in to the dorm and layed her out properly examining the body.
"These look like bullet wounds...you were right Rakata." Alex used his hands to close Riena's friends eyes. "Shes defiently in a better place now." Alex gets up and puts her hand on Riena. "Shes happy."
User Image  

S Metal Crusader B
Crew

Kaimui

4,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:12 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Holding her friend's head in her hands gently she set her forehead against her dead friend's and whispered something in Japanese quietly before gently pulling the sheet off her bed and draping it over her body. "We need to let someone know about her body.. Rakata..? Can you get that please? I cant take her.. If I cry.. No, I'm not going to." Riena stood up quietly and started towards the door pausing. "I need a piano." She slowly walked out of her room and wandered into a door just down the hall and down the steps into a lounge room placing her palms against her eyes for a moment to make sure nothing would spill out and softly started playing To Zanarkand.

♪ Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff