Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Jonin Exam Lobby Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:11 pm
Oroami looked to Sunso as he held tightly onto his Tsurugi "I thought i told you to stay out of my village, i don't take kindly to those who lie."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:15 pm
Zane hearing the Kage's words jumped back as he placed his hand on the hilt of his blade, the temperature in the room slowly decreasing as his eyes become whiter. "Sir...what's going on?" Zane asked bewildered. Was Jono talking about a war between Sand and Mist? Is that why the Kage looked tense?  

BluewolfofMibu

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:25 pm
Luo jumped back next to the clone of the Mizukage. It wasn't Jono he was worried about, but the one whom the Mizukage seemed to have a qualm with. Jono, was just delivering a message.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:53 am
Outstretching a hand towards his side, Jono indicated for Sunso to stay in his spot as he advanced forward a few steps and spoke towards Oroami, "We did not come here to engage in some foolish quarrel, merely to discover what is to happen between our villages, since from Ban's death things have become rather sketchy. I am here for answers as to whether we are enemies from this point on or not."

Fanoto

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:54 am
Sunso sighed, as his own blade glowed, and the area around jono and sunso started to heat back to normal temperature. He didn't mind these odds, he wasn't so sure if jono would mind them, so he remained in his stationary position next to jono.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:32 am
"What!? Ban's dead? How did it happen?" Zane asked in shock. He had only met Ban twice in his life, the first when they were protecting the previous Kazekage, and the second when he was doing the mission of The Swordsmen, but he seemd like a powerful and strong leader. So how could he have died. Feeling that they weren't here for a fight, Zane's eyes returned to normal as his muscles relaxed a bit, but he still kept his hand on the hilt of his sword.  

BluewolfofMibu

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:25 pm
Luo gritted his teeth at the mention of Ban's death. He'd only met the man once, but he was truly powerful. He didn't want to ask, but he wondered how the man died out of pure curiosity.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:17 pm
"First thing that will happen is that snake!" Oroami said pointing towards Sunso "has to leave my village," Oroami laughed as he unsheathed his sword, making the room decrease in temperature "once he's gone your village will be alright in my mind, but i will not have a vermin like him in my village."  

Havok-Trance

Fanoto

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:03 pm
"I simply brought him along to see how he could handle himself as he is one of the future prospects to move up along with one other. Now that I need not fear an attack from one, I can sleep at ease for a few nights, but understand that this status is highly prone to change." Jono spoke, giving a slight shiver as he was never one to associate with the cold. "Feel free to stop by our village any time and I'll treat you to a dango or something of the sort." Whilst the topic was always serious, Jono had the natural tendency to produce an easy-going smile accompanied by nearly shut eyes. Giving a bow, he looked over to Sunso as he gently spoke, "Let us go for now. We have other business to tend to." With that, he gave a twirl, allowing the tail end of his cloak to flutter lightly as the room seemed to warm, countering the recent drop in temperature. Jono stepped out to leave for his own village once more.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:10 pm
"Well that was interesting..." Zane said as he eased up once more, removing his hand from his blade as he remembered the Mizukage was just like him and his father. The cold didn't bother him one bit, he actually enjoyed the freezing temperature. "Wow...so Ban's dead and I'm guessing Jono is the new Kazekage...I'll have to pay him a visit at some point." Zane said to himself as he looked back at the kage. "So what's going to happen now sir? With Sand AND the jounin exams that is."  

BluewolfofMibu

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:28 pm
Sasori wandered int othe room the gigarette in his mouth now half burnt out he looked over at a few of the ninja.

"Excuse me can I get help from someone I'm a new and am in need of a teacher I'm an academy student level Ninja"

Sasori let the smoke fill the air around him resuming his attention back to the group.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:10 pm
Zane looks at the new shinobi and sighs, "Well...I guess I can teach you for a little bit since I got nothing else going on..." he said walking over to him. "So an academy student huh? What's your name? And I'm guessing water is your element right?" Zane guessed.  

BluewolfofMibu

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:23 pm
"The names Sasori, and yes water would be my element I'm quite talented in the subject of that"

Sasori let out a breathe to the side of his mouth blowing the smoke away from the person who volunteered to help him.

"So you can help?"

Sasori asked placing his ciggarete back into his mouth as it was close to burning out now.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:31 pm
"You know you shouldn't smoke..." Zane commented as he let out another sigh. "Zane's the name, and I guess we can start by the simplest of the water techniques, yet the most valuable one. Mizu Soujuu. This requires no seals and it's not a jutsu in itself. It's the art of water manipulation," Zane began to explain as he used his chakra, extending his arm out and removing water molecules in the air and piecing them together, creating a small sphere of water in the palm of his hands. "Using your chakra, try to pull the water from the moisture in the air, and then shaping it to your will to create a sphere in your hand. Then freeze the water and boil it by focusing your chakra through your fingertips," Zane finished explaining as he released the sphere of water, letting it splash unto the floor.

Mizu Soujuu (Water Manipulation)
Description: Any Mist Shinobi that uses ninjutsu should likely have this technique. This involves learning basic manipulation of the properties of water. Boiling, freezing, and pressurization of water are included in these studies. Freezing is mostly limited to small amounts of water, and boiling includes the creation of steam by further putting chakra into the water. The user cannot perform these tasks on larger bodies of water with this basic study alone. Furthermore, by learning to draw water from the moisture in the air, the shinobi can use water techniques without requiring a source of water nearby (unless stated otherwise.) A Kage level jutsu always requires a water source, even if the Mist-nin in question creates it first.

((1 post, 4 paragraphs at least 5 sentences each. First paragraph remove moisture, second create it into a sphere, third freeze it, fourth boil it.))  

BluewolfofMibu

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:50 pm
Luo sighed as Jono took his leave. It was indeed an interesting turn of events. He wondered why come here for such a short show of brevity though. He then looked at Zane and shook his head. He was always teaching someone something. He seemed to be a good candidate to be an academy teacher. He then looked at Oroami. "So, what's that all about with Sunso and you? What did he do to the mist?"  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff