Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Battle Gate: Shoku, Kasumi Vs Areku, Vrail Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:34 pm
(As soon as I find out if I am a chuunin or genin, because Alicia is taking a while, I will come and help. I'll probably join in on this fight, but wait until the chakra is a little lower on the Jounin... That way I can come in and end the fight quickly... I think that I'll teach myself a bundle of jutsu first.. then come after regainging some chakra...)  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:41 pm
((Mikyo... Teach me sometime soon!))  

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:49 pm
((If you live, my wind jutsu destroyed your shield. And your still getting your Water jutsu right in your face, which should just just f*ck up your face...well it kinda was already XD))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:54 pm
Masumi H Dekata
((If you live, my wind jutsu destroyed your shield. And your still getting your Water jutsu right in your face, which should just just f*ck up your face...well it kinda was already XD))

((The wind attack probable cooled it off anyways... stare Plus I wrote that I was holding the jutsu. So I can manage that chakra flow. If I increased it then it wouldn't go away.))  

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

Eris5

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:05 pm
iKoisu
(Actually, it's a chuunin jutsu... and it is against your lightning, so the lightning would be brought down to chuunin rank, thus eachother are cancelled out...)

((very much agreed, your shield would be cancelled out and you still need to handle the steam when it becomes your post again which should be rather hard to do. So its psh at this point. You need to edit your stuff so we can continue to rp))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:08 pm
Masterharper of Pern
Masumi H Dekata

((The wind attack probable cooled it off anyways... stare Plus I wrote that I was holding the jutsu. So I can manage that chakra flow. If I increased it then it wouldn't go away.))

((No it didnt, and no your not holding the shield. It gone, im sorry but your taking this hit, cause you have dodged every single thing in this entire fight. Even subsituting out of two of them just for an "auto dodge", so sorry no))  

Masumi H Dekata

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:17 pm
Masumi H Dekata
Masterharper of Pern
Masumi H Dekata

((No it didnt, and no your not holding the shield. It gone, im sorry but your taking this hit, cause you have dodged every single thing in this entire fight. Even subsituting out of two of them just for an "auto dodge", so sorry no))

((Dam... I have played by the rules! Plus neither you or Eris have taken a hit. I have used a basic jutsu to dodge. I haven't "auto dodged" at all. I have always put down that I made handsigns then you attack and I use subistute!

I edited... Masumi just because you're a mod doesn't make you better. So get it out of your head and quit complaining. I messed up this time, but that doesn't mean I don't know what I'm doing))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:20 pm
((i've taken a couple hits, got hit in the arm with a kunai and something else as well i forgot and i let you guys destroy a large amount of my clay...which is basically a hit to me))  

Eris5

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:25 pm
((ok... well then I am sorry for saying that about you Eris. As for Kasumi I have to shoot alot at her and she's still standing in the same spot as before. I haven;t complained since now... so I don;t know why she is))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:34 pm
Masterharper of Pern
Masumi H Dekata
Masterharper of Pern
Masumi H Dekata

((Dam... I have played by the rules! Plus neither you or Eris have taken a hit. I have used a basic jutsu to dodge. I haven't "auto dodged" at all. I have always put down that I made handsigns then you attack and I use subistute!

I edited... Masumi just because you're a mod doesn't make you better. So get it out of your head and quit complaining. I messed up this time, but that doesn't mean I don't know what I'm doing))

(( Dont bring me being a mod into this, cause we both know that has nothing to do with that. So ok lets follow the rules then, I was going to let a few issues go so we could have rped, but you want the rules so here.

1. You appeared in a tree after our tag team lightning attack, which would be cover by metal with all the lightning in the metal you would have been shocked badly.

2. You body flickered to me which again would require you to be on the metal that would electricute you.

3. I dont see how you can body flicker "right behind me" because Im up in the air, so to get to me you would have to be able to fly.

So please eidt your posts to reflect these things, since you want to follow the rules. And I havnt taken a hit, cause you keep dodging every single thing. Cause I mean if you can get out of well calculated and planned attacks, I can surely get out of your amazing plans such as "jump in the air and shoot a blot of lightning."))  

Masumi H Dekata

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:46 pm
((Masumi... you win... I'll just leave the dam battle. I mean Jason left the Village anyways so It's pointless to go on. As for your and eris's lightning attacks. There is earth under the metal... thereofre it's simply absorded into the ground, like a lightning rod.))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:48 pm
((I was wrong to post about using the body flivker when I had no idea you were in the air. I dont care how a girl or kasumi's weight is flying but whatever))  

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

Eris5

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:54 pm
((not quite....it would take metal in the earth still in order to do so and given what Kasumi did is she took metal from the ground probably anything close to the surface as well in order to make mass amounts of metal cover the ground. So thus the lightning would strike the metal and be dispersed into the metal being conductive metal would just make the electricity move around randomly in the metal.))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:58 pm
((Eris it's like a massive lightning rod... lightning element attack would be sucked into the earth and it's foil thin, as far as I know.))  

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:03 pm
((The metal wasnt grounded into the earth, so it cant be sucked in the earth.))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff