Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Sung Family Compound (Yun and Luna's home) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:26 pm
Nokolai, the head butler follows Luna down the hall with the two students and says to her. "Everything you asked for has been set up Mrs. Bravenheart, is there anything else." She replies, no that will be all, thank you Nikolai, can you check on the situationa at the palace for me though, I should have a clone there but it hasnt checked back so something must be wrong. Oh, and tell Melody Im going to be busy for a little while, but she may come join us if she likes." He replies "Yes melady." He leaves and Luna continues with her students down the hall to the main training room. It is the equivalent of one building, filled with different obstacles and objects for training. She turns to her students. "Here we will be doing intense medical training, so I hope you both are ready. Now, may you both tell me your names, villages, and rank so I can see where you are at?"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:29 pm
"I am Serenity Hoshiro.I am an Iwagakure Genin."She said.She looked at all the equipment."I am ready to begin when you guys are."She said eager to start.  

Excavated Heart

9,100 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Married 100

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:03 pm
((Sorry, captains work is never done))

"Shin, Genin, Earth"
He said quietly to save his voice.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:50 pm
So" Luna looks up from her notepad "That must be how you know Yun." She puts down the notepad and faces her students. "The first thing we will go over is the basics. I don't care how much you know, you ALWAYS have to know the basics. Which is why we will start with turning regular chakra into medical chakra. Your normal chakra color would be blue, but when changed into medical chakra it would be green." Luna then put her fists together and conentrating her hands begin to glow green. "Chakra control and usage is the key to changing your chakra. Now you try."

((This will be 5 posts and you must use as little chakra as possible.))  

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

Excavated Heart

9,100 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:04 pm
Serenity nodded and decided to start working.

[1/5]
Serenity put her hands together concentrating some chakra into them.Her hands glowed a faint blue.She tried turning her chakra into medical chakra hoping she would be a natural but she wasn't and nothing happened.She figured she needed a little more concentration and chakra.

[2/5]
She kept her hands together and added a small amount of chakra.Her chakra was still faint not to much not too little she thought.She tried concentrating on turning it into medical chakra but the equpment and her excitment distracted her.Her chakra remained the same color.No medical chakra.Yet anyway.

[3/5]Again she tried. She decided to focus on her chakra and chakra control.She turned away from the equipment and took a deep breath.She looked forward and tried again to turn her chakra green.If she could get medical chakra then she could finally start the medical jutsu. She looked at her hands and watched as a small amount, no bigger than a raindrop, of green chakra entered the blue chakra.She got over excited and lost her concentration making the green chakra dissappear.

[4/5]
Serenity was getting better and she smiled.She took a deep breath and concentrated on controlling her chakra.She pushed aside her excitment and the thoughts of medical jutsu and concentrated on the chakra turning to medical chakra. She closed her eyes helping her concentration.She waited a minute.She was controlling her chakra and trying to change it in that minute.She opened hereyes a bit and half of the chakra on her hands had turned green.She was almost there!

[5/5]
Serenity knew she would get it.She just had to.She took another deep breath pushed all her thoughts to the side.She focused on the medical chakra she knew she had inside of her.She closed her eyes fully and tries to change her chakra into medical one last time.Slowly the chakra turns green.Fully green.It had finally happened.She opened her eyes. The chakra was still there she turned to Luna."How's this?"She asked.She hoped it was all right.A smile creeped onto Serenity's face.She had done it.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:43 pm
Luna activated her Byakugan and took a look at Serenity's hands. "Mhm.." She writes something down on her clipboard and smiles putting it on the table. "Very good Serenity, excellent work. Just a little advice however.." Luna puts her hands right on top of each other, tips of her fingers precise on top of each other "Sometimes putting your fingertips right next to each other increases chakra flow, allowing you to use less chakra."  

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

Excavated Heart

9,100 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:57 am
Serenity nodded.:Thanks for the tip."She said.She smiled.She wondered how many medical jutsu there were that she could learn.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:04 pm
So, as I wait for Shin to finish his jutsu" she turns to Serenity "Would you like to learn another one? You seem ready."  

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

xDPGx joe xmobx

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:49 pm
Melody walked over to the room where she thought luna would be. She knocked at the door awaiting an anwser wondering who else was in there, with her big sister.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:28 pm
Melodyanimegirl
Melody walked over to the room where she thought luna would be. She knocked at the door awaiting an anwser wondering who else was in there, with her big sister.

Luna heard the knock on the door, and saw Melody's chakra patterns through the door, she motioned to Nikolia to open the door and she let Melody in. As Serenity and Shin were training she walked over to Melody. "Hello my sister, im teaching right now, but if you need anything I will assist you."  

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

Excavated Heart

9,100 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:34 am
Serenity thought about her question.Nodding she wondered what was next.She turned to Luna."I am always ready to learn.So whatever one is next I will learna dn master it!"She said.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 2:49 pm
User Image

Yun Sung

Tsuchikage | Weapons Master | Sung Clan Head | Rain Swordstyle Shinji

Yun's pelican lands and opens its mouth. Everyone walks out as Yun jumps off Ptoleimer. The chakra dragon roars and then returns to the inside of his body. Yun then falls to his knees and starts to cough heavily, blood starting to spew from his mouth.

Cain the Blade

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 3:48 pm
((Just so I don't get messed up here, a clone is teaching at the house and the actual Luna is with Yun who has just arrived))

The pelican's mouth opens and Luna jumps out. The clone inside hears the commotion and says "Please excuse me, I am called to duty right now, if you wish to follow me you may or you can stay here." Nikolai opens the door as the clone of Luna rushes outside to help the real Luna, and she says while running out "nikolia, please show them where I am if they follow." She turns down a corridor and runs through the front doors carrying a cart with a bed on it. The real Luna catches Yun when he falls, and the clone and her get him on the bed and the real Luna wheels him into the building. The clone stays inside to help the remaining ninja inside the pelicans mouth and to guide anyone who may have followed.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 3:56 pm
User Image

Yun Sung

Tsuchikage | Weapons Master | Sung Clan Head | Rain Swordstyle Shinji

"S-s**t...I took the power output too far...I've got an internal injury and part of my chakra channels are ruptured. And...I can't feel my left eye anymore..."

He feels it and then yells in pain. The chakra sent into his eye to regenerate it caused it enough damage where its to the point of bursting from whats left. His eye is blood red.

Cain the Blade

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 3:59 pm
Once inside the house, two maids ready a room for Yun's arrival and Luna pushes him into the room and places him on the bed. She says to the maids "Im going to need an IV and my bag please." The maids leave the room to get her things.
Luna activates her Byakugan and sees that Yun's internal organs are badly hurt. "Yun, why would you do that..." she mumbles and puts her hands together concentrating to turn her chakra into medical chakra. Her hands turn green and she places them over the parts she sees are damaged. Her chakra is transferred from her body to the damaged organs, which slowly, with ehr concentration begin to heal.

Shosen no Jutsu (Healing Hands Technique)
Rank C
Type: NinJutsu
Description: A Ninjutsu technique where the ninja focuses chakra into the palms of their hands, creating a small ball of healing chakra. This chakra, when concentrated, can repair physical damage to another person. Depending on the degree of the wound, the ninja must concentrate more of their chakra to repair the damage. However, if the wound is too extensive, such as extensive damage to vital organs, this technique may not be able to help them.
Limit: Must learn Gantai no jutsu (Bandage skill) Before

Luna sits for 10 minutes, healing all the hurt organs. As Yun coughed blood throughout the process, her had lost alot of his blood. Luna took a small scapel and cut in the side of Yun's arm and performed

Chishio Tensou no jutsu (Blood transfusion skill)
Rank C
Type: NinJutsu
Description: Loss of blood is a serious condition, and not very uncommon one in the shinobi battlefield. When a person reaches such a dangerous state, a medical nin can ease their symptoms by using this jutsu. First, the user must open up a small cut in the patient's body in order to open a vein. Once a vein has been opened, the medical nin uses chakra in order to increase the density of the patient's blood. Thus, they won't get more blood, but more red and white blood cells are created, an effect which helps fight against the ailments and symptoms of losing blood. However, this jutsu has a downside which is the fact that the user's own blood dilutes as long as the jutsu is activated, which means that basically it is indeed a blood transfusion and the user must be careful at how much blood he or she gives to their patients.
Limit: Must learn Ketsuki Gyouko (Blood Coagulation) Before

After 7 minutes she had returned the lost blood and breathed a sigh of relief. A maid brough in a bucket of cold water and a cloth and Luna put the cold cloth on Yun's head, pulled up the covers, and allowed him to rest. Luna sighs and says "That was a close one... we just have to wait from here."  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff