Welcome to Gaia! ::

International Music

Back to Guilds

There's music all around the world! 

Tags: Music, Popular, International, Cultural, Chat 

Reply ♪ Roleplay
Haunted Music Box: a rocking RP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:19 pm
Allens followed adam into the bar he stoped and looked at him 'i hope he will be ok...' he thagt before shakeing his hair he was a bit wet as it was still raining thean he sneezed "a....choo" was the sound that came out of his mouth as he sneezed he wiped his face with the back of his hand "damnit i got a cold..." he sead moveing his hair out of his face

(what about theas ones? Click... ))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:14 pm
((yeah, immobile is bad change it to a bad sprain))

Rayne walked into the bar and sat down next to his brother. he pulled the whiskey bottle out of his pocket.
"here, some of this should help." he told him " maybe we should see if we can bunk here for a bit, i just got evicted from my apartment."  

Kitsoenix

Dapper Lunatic

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:20 pm
Allen sighed as his hair went in his face agen 'damn rain' he thaght walking oiver to adam and his brother 'like i sead to adam you can stay with me untill you fined a house" he sead siting down
((ghaaa allen sounds like a creaper))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:24 pm
Tori Aryn

When Tori enetered the Haunted Music box, she was quiet. She didn't like that Adam han't seen a doctor, but she didn't want to push it.
She sat down at the bar and sighed.

Ollie-Ollie-Ninja

Irako of the Desert
Vice Captain

Earnest Paladin

18,600 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
  • Hesitant Participant 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:53 pm
User Image

((Don't worry, Midna, Christoph probably acts like a *****... sweatdrop I can't help it though, that's just how he's turning out! I don't control my characters, they control themselves!))

Christoph was overjoyed that the young people had returned. His face lit up as they walked in the door, but quickly became concerned when he saw Adam in a cast and wrapped ribs. There was also a newcomer who was just as beaten up. Tori and Allen sat down at the bar, looking concerned. Christoph poured all of them hot tea, to calm them down.

"So, it seems as if you did get into trouble. Let's see..." He pointed at Adam. "You went home, your dad was drunk, and he beat you bad enough to break ribs and and an arm." He nodded towards Allen and Tori. "They followed you home to make sure you would be ok, and then helped you back here." He studied the new person for a moment, then said, "But I have no idea how you came into the mix." He smiled kindly and added "No matter. Welcome to the Haunted Music Box. I am Christoph, the owner of this fine establishment. If you need anything, I am at your service." He bowed, then went into the kitchen to get them something to eat. It was well past 2 in the morning, and all of the customers had left. He stifled a yawn as he grabbed sandwiches out of the fridge. He arranged them on plates, then brought them out to the young people. "So what happened?" he asked.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:49 pm
User Image
Adam sighed. "You nailed it about right on the head, and this is Rayne." He said, pointing at the man. "He's my brother."  

Vamp C

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:59 pm
Allen smiled "wow your smart...egackley what happened...oh thanks for the tea chris" he sead drinking a bit he felt his hair 'at least my hair is dry...the tea will make my cold go away hopefulley' he thaght  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:06 pm
Tori Aryn

Tori just sat there with a worried look on her face. She held the tea cup with both hands, but didn't drink any. She bit her lower lip, trying not to say anything stupid.  

Ollie-Ollie-Ninja

Kitsoenix

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:44 am
Rayne was pretty astonished that the barkeep figured it out so fast.
"he telling the truth, we're brothers, but ive been gone for a long time...so long i wondered if my father would recognize me, obviously he did cuz the first thing he did was try to kill me..." he said. his voice lacked any emotion,which disturbed many of the people he met over the last year, they always wondered how anyone could be so detached.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:51 am
Allen sighed and drank the rest of his tea he looked at the piano 'nobody's playing eneymore...and im kinda bord' he thaght geting up and going to the piano he sat down and began to play Best i ever had exept onley with the piano and his voce  

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

Irako of the Desert
Vice Captain

Earnest Paladin

18,600 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
  • Hesitant Participant 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 1:41 pm
User Image

Christoph smiled at their astonishment. "When you're as old as I am, certain things become pretty easy to figure out. It's very nice to meet you, Rayne." He wasn't fooled by the lack of emotion in Rayne's voice. He knew it was a defense used to keep people from getting close enough to hurt him. He'd used it himself when he'd first come to the Haunted Music Box.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:20 pm
Rayne guessed that his lack of emotion hadnt fool Christoph. he looked good at figuring things out. though he was sure he'd fooled Allen. Adam...probably not so much. well, Rayne was 18 now, and he'd celebrated his birthday by getting beaten by his father. he took a drink of the water he'd ordered. another happy birthday. i met the man i hate most, got beaten by said man, and discovered that my brother was still getting abused. fantastic. really a great birthday. he thought bitterly  

Kitsoenix

Dapper Lunatic

Vamp C

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:26 pm
User Image
"Oh by the way Rayne, here." Adam said, pulling a small box out of his pocket. "I held on to this, in hopes of finding you again, happy birthday." He said, handing the box to Rayne.

((It's a guitar pick okay.))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:34 pm
Rayne took the box and opened it to find a guitar pick with some extremely intricate designs on it. it took him a minute to figure out what it was, but it turned out to be a gold and red Dragon.
"thank you Adam. its the most i've ever gotten for my birthday, but you of all people understand why." he put the pick back into his box, and put the box into the pocket of his jacket.
Rayne looked at his brother. "why didnt you come with me when i left that night so long ago?" he asked him  

Kitsoenix

Dapper Lunatic

Vamp C

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:40 pm
User Image
Adam shook his head. "I really don't know." He said. "I guess that I was too scared that he would follow us, I didn't want him to find us, knowing that if he did, it would have been worse than it alreasy was."  
♪ Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff