Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Dark and Mystical Research and Development Center (DMRDC) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 233 234 235 236 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[-Xemnas-]

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 12:06 pm
"Hmmm...? Learning what if I may ask? My own powers pretake to earth and wood."

Kasa watched as Kren stepped forword, wondering if he was going to take her to the dorms now or someplace else...

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 2:19 pm
"We can then explore these talents," he motioned his hand slightly. "Head to the green house?"  

Fighter for all

[-Xemnas-]

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 5:14 pm
"There's a green house? Yay! Hee hee ^-^"

kasa followed Kren happily.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 4:53 am
Kren shrugged. in the green house it was almost as dark as the outside. "Well...show me what you can do."  

Fighter for all

[-Xemnas-]

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 2:05 pm
"Ok! I'll do my best!"

Kasa noticed how dark it was. 'Scary' Raising her hand, determinded to create some light. The dark reminded her too much of her past. Yellow flowers grew along the sides of the greeenhouse, beautiful, and at the peek of the greenhouse they opened up, showering them in a light golden glow, lighting up the place.

'Thats better' Kasa thougt to herself.

Next, she turned back around to Kren, smiling brightly.

"Sorry, kinda scared of the dark. Heh heh, now I'll show you what I can do ^-^"

Turning around to see a bolder in the middle of everything, she grined and began target practive.

"Here I go!"

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 2:26 pm
He hissed moving into what little darkness was left in the room. "That was dangerous." he said softly.  

Fighter for all

[-Xemnas-]

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 3:07 pm
Kasa notices as Kren winces a bit and moves into what darknes was left. 'I wonder whas wrong with him...I hope I didn't anger him.'

'Now to show him what i can do!'

Throwing both fists into the ground which caused the ground to bust apart sending a shock wave across the field right into the bolder, smashing it into pieces. What was left of some of the bigger pieces she formed large pillars of rock to smash into it.

Kas giggled a bit, hopeing Kren found her powers somewhat intersting. Sitting down after the demolishtion project. Breahing hard. Then, slowly letting her had overthe grond where she sat, flowers started tp grow till a small bunch of beatiful flowers were there.

"So beautiful...but also the most poisnious..."

Sighing heavely...she looked up...waiting for a reply....

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 3:20 pm
Kren growled softly and darkness filled the area again. He moved freely to pick one of the flowers. "It was interesting, but it was just childs play." He smiled and a swirl of darkness engulfed the rest of the floors and theyd disappeared forever. "To be truly good, you never have to show the enemy what your going to do." He smiled, rolling the flower in his fingers around softly.  

Fighter for all

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 3:45 pm
Water pooled on the ground, seeping up like a spring in the making. A moment later it leapt into the air, spiraling up to solidify into a beautiful woman who looked to be quite young, but was as old as mortality. "That depends entirely on power. If you're incredibly stronger, it doesn't matter, because whatever blockadeyour opponent manages will crumble under the force of your own spell, breaking their will and power even as your magic breaks their body. But if you're weak, yes, it is better to be secretive." She had a voice like a cool deep river, soft but with hidden power in it.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 5:05 pm
Kren shrugged. "well, better to have them not stop you before you can cast the spell. Doesn't matter the strength, if never cast, doesn't do you much goo."  

Fighter for all

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 7:48 pm
"I've never had that problem." She remarked, blinking.
Of course, she'd never cast spells offensively until that one time she was cornered. And even then, well...
It's hard to slay something that can't be destroyed.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 8:47 am
He shook his head. "Well, whatever."  

Fighter for all

[-Xemnas-]

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 6:29 pm
((What happened to me??? I'm confused, aahhh domokun ))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 6:40 pm
((You are there, but probably confused by the two arguing.))  

Fighter for all

[-Xemnas-]

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 6:47 pm
((ok ^-^ Thanks ^-^))

Huh? What was going on? Where did this lady come from? And I can sense such an evil around him now...whats is going on?!

Kasa stood up...looking at the two confused...

"Hey, what is going on? I demand an answer!"

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 233 234 235 236 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games