Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nightingale of Moonlight

Back to Guilds

Nightingale of Moonlight is a guild where people can role play, chat and discuss, earn gold, and just have fun. 

Tags: Role Play, Contest, Bumping, Gold 

Reply Role Play
Cherry Blossoms ~Open for any to Join In~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you be taking part in this rp?
  Yes
  No
  Maybe
View Results

suenya92

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:37 pm
Name: Jako Stena (Jak-o) (sten-a)
Height: 5’00”
Sex: male
Race: human
Hair: dirty blond
Eyes: green
Parents: Den and Kisa
Powers: he has a boomerang, and shield that is strapped to his arm.
Kingdom Belongs to: Bantsu (ban-tsoo) [the “tsu” is pronounced like one word, like ch or sh]
Bio: he lived happily in his village till he was 10 years old. Him and his family raised cows and chickens for Bantsu’s army who were the at war with Hysole. Ginsu decided that they would have an advantage over Bantso if they attacked their enemy’s food supply. Jako’s farm was one of the first to be destroyed and his parents were killed along with it. He managed to escape because he fell in the stream that passes beside his house. He now travels alone, and tries his best to survive, even if it means to steal. He’s clumsy at times and it drives him crazy. But all the hard work he does is just a stepping-stone on his way to finally taking his revenge on Ginsu for the death of his parents.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:56 pm
Jako had been wondering through what seemed like endless forest. he hadn't eaten or had anything to drink in nearly two days. going hungry was nothing new to him but the lack of water was becoming difficult. he suddenly stiffened as strange noises reached ears. he closed his eyes. "... voices?" he estimated they were nearly a half mile up the path and ten yards east into the trees. "why are people this far away from the village?" he thought as he sprinted towards the noise.  

suenya92

Abaddon-sama
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:11 pm
He smiled "ah, idk, the egg was just there when i got up too. I thought you would know"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:03 pm
She shook her head. "Nope, I don't know what it is or where it came from. I was hoping you would know."  

Rose The Flower Alchemist
Crew

suenya92

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:07 pm
Jako managed to get close enough to the voices to see who was talking. Quickly he hid behind a wide tree trunk and listened to what the two were saying.
he could hear them talking about a strange egg. "Who are they?" He asked quietly. He was about to just leaving them and continuing his original mission, but he glanced around the trunk he spotted the pile of fruit that was next to the man. the though of food made his mouth water and his stomach ache. "Where did they get fruit?" he asked himself. "I wonder if i can get some from them?". He took a step forward, but stopped himself "no i can not just steal their food." He whispered. he didn't want to lower himself to thievery, but he felt as though he were about to collapse. "This is a 'need', not a 'want'." He told himself as he snuck closer. His ability to hear helped him to step quietly. He made it to a bush that was nearly two feet away from the pile while also facing away from the couple. Perfect. he thought. As silently as he could he reached for the closest fruit. His finger tips were almost touching it when his empty stomach made a loud groan for food, and that alone was loud enough for the other two to hear.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 1:19 pm
Within seconds, the blade of the sword was now against the neck of the new incomer. He then noticed what his actions was, and tried his best not to snort, it was hilarious. He sheathed his sword in, and then grabbed five of the fruits, and put them between him and her. "you can have the rest, i already ate and i doubt she will eat more than this. Go ahead" he said chuckling  

Abaddon-sama
Vice Captain

suenya92

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:38 pm
He was frozen in place. The thought of almost being sliced open, by the blur that the man had become, terrified him to the point of looking like a statue; But the thought of his stomach being the thing that betrayed him, and the man laughing at his best attempt at being sneaky had destroyed whatever pride he had left. He tried his best to ignore the food and angrily leaned against a tree, glaring at the white haired stranger.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 9:17 am
She smirked, picking up some of the fruit and walked over to him, kneeling down and offered him it. "Here, you don't want to starve do you?" she asked kindly. "Come on, its perfectly fine. We've got more than enough to share with you." She held the fruit out to their visitor.  

Crew

suenya92

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 12:04 am
He glanced at her and said, "I am okay, I don't need-" but was cut off by his stomach growling again. He looked towards the white haired man again and scowled for some reason. "Fine." He scoffed as he grabbed the fruit she was holding and started eating it.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 6:08 pm
Testing 1, 2, 3  

Alurin The Forsaken One
Captain

Supportive Elder

12,250 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100

Alurin The Forsaken One
Captain

Supportive Elder

12,250 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:53 am
Testing 1, 2, 3  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:48 am
((is it working now?))  

suenya92

Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:25 pm
(Yup it appears so ^^)  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:27 pm
She smiled to him. "See? We aren't bad people. What's your name?" she asked kindly.  

Crew

suenya92

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:44 pm
He had scarfed down the fruit before she was finished speaking and placed the core on the ground beside him. After thinking through his answer and wether or not he should tell her his name, he finally decided that the people who fed him breakfast were probably trustworthy enough to know who he was. "My name is Jako." he said shyly, before glancing at her, "What is yours?" He asked while trying his best to ignore the white haired man behind her.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff