Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vocaloid:_L.O.V.E._

Back to Guilds

A place for VOCALOID and UTAU fans to hang.~ 

Tags: Vocaloid, Miku Hatsune, Kagamine Rin/Len, Kaito, Meiko 

Reply ►►Roleplay Fun_..
Vocaloid Roleplay ~Start roleplaying!~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eiprej

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:25 am
User Image

(Yayz I found it biggrin )

Len thought of what other stuff they could do and- ohh, wrong thought Len. His face tinted a light pink and he attempted to brush it off, grabbing Rin's hand and standing up. "L-Let's go now."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:36 am
User Image

"O-Okay." Rin smiled, leading the way. She loved going to the park. "Why were you b-blushing?"  

Tea Time with Len

Eiprej

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:47 am
User Image

"Ah, no... I-It was nothing..." He dismissed the matter and followed behind her. The air felt nice, it wasn't too cool or too hot outside. Just the way he liked it.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:55 am
User Image

"Alright then, shouta-kun." Rin gave a light giggle. She loved teasing her brother, and she was smiling as she led him to the park.
There were the swings, and Rin had to admit she adored the swing. "Len, let's go swing!"  

Tea Time with Len

Eiprej

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:59 am
User Image

Len scoffed but smiled anyways. His sister was so childish sometimes and he loved it. "Sure, Rin."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:05 am
User Image

Rin sat down on the swing, and began to pump her legs, until she was swinging very high.
(( '>.> One liner, sorry. ))  

Tea Time with Len

Eiprej

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:19 am
User Image

Len chuckled and sat down, but only gently swinged himself. He wanted to relax right now, so he took in all of the beautiful scenery and let the air hit him.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:25 am
User Image

Rin was smiling, leaning into the wind that passed her by as she swung back and forth. She gave a little giggle, jumping off of the swing. She thought for a moment, before sitting on Len's lap on his swing. "L-Let's swing together!"  

Tea Time with Len

Eiprej

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:33 am
User Image

Len smiled and chuckled. "S-Sure..." he wrapped one hand against Rin's waist and used the other to hold the rope that connected to the swing, then began to swing them both gently.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:57 am
User Image

Smiling, Rin somehow managed to entangle one of her leg's with Len's, while leaning into him. "Len, I have a question...." She asked, turning her head ever so slightly. "How long?"  

Tea Time with Len

Eiprej

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:01 am
User Image

Len blushed slightly and continued swinging. "W-Well... Ever since I think... when I was 10..."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:06 am
User Image

"It was since I was twelve...not as long, I'm afraid, but..." Rin mumbled, closing her eyes. She wasn't tired, but she did want to commit this memory into her mind for the rest of her life.  

Tea Time with Len

Eiprej

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 6:49 pm
User Image

Len gently kissed her cheek from his position and smiled. "It doesn't matter... the onlything that matters is that we love each other now... right?"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 7:09 pm
User Image

Rin smiled, turning her head to nuzzle Len's nose with her own. "Right!" She said, happily. She paused, thinking of something to talk about. Finally... "I thought of a new pair of songs we could sing!" She announced.
Her mind was always with Len, where she would get her next orange, or music.  

Tea Time with Len

Eiprej

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:17 pm
User Image

Len grinned. "Really? That's great!" He loveed doing things with Rin.

( biggrin I finally got to post!)  
►►Roleplay Fun_..

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces