Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
Tha 411 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kitsune_Fox

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 6:43 am
Hey everyone! Just call me Kitsune. I am 18 years old and from Texas (yea for Texas!). Sailor Moon was my first anime and is still my favorite. I've read all the manga, but only own StarS and numbers 5 and 11 sweatdrop . I've also seen all the anime and own the StarS season (which is my fave! ^^). My favorite scouts are Ami/Sailor Mercury (because I'm a lot like her sweatdrop ) and Hotaru/Sailor Saturn (because she's just COOL!); my favorite Starlight is Seiya/Star Fighter because the other two made me mad in StarS. My favorite Sailor Animate is Sailor Aluminum Siren because she was just so cute and funny! I'm a big anime fan and love making friends. ^^

...Dude...that was long sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 4:46 pm
Okay, for the record, I really hate these sort of things...but, I'll go along with it. All right, I like to go by Ren and I'm currently 17 (18 this summer). I've been living in Florida since I was 3; I'm orignally from Long Island. I have loved Sailor Moon since I was little, and my favorite scouts are Mercury and Chibi Chibi. I'm a Junior in high school; I don't like it but I'm good at it. I love animals and I want to be a vet one day. I have a chihuahua named Rocko, a Pug named Frankie, and two cats named Peanut and Zoe. I love my animals more than I love most people. I like to draw and read a lot; I like all sorts of music from Korn to Michelle Branch (even Disney music ^^), but my favorites are rock and classical. Anyway, for more detail just check out my profile.  

laurelinn

Alsion

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 5:01 am
Hi ya all (^_^) I am 18 and I am big sailor moon fan since I was a little girl. I have watched all its episodes, and my favourite season is the sailor star season. My favourite characters are sailor moon, saturn, galaxia, mistress 9 and fiore. I also like mamoru and the starlights. I am a two sided person, daydreamer like bunny, but when angry or disappointed, I can become as dangerous as galaxia and do more damage than saturn. Still, I am very calm 4laugh I am new to this guild, and would really like to have some friends
P.S: What does 411 mean O_o? XD  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 10:21 pm
Online I go by Carbine, Ryuondo, or Shlag. Feel free for any of the three. Me be 18 years of age. I'm from California. Mecury and Pluto are the best. Not to mention Ami and Setsuna are my favorite all around characters followed by Michiru and Haruka. I draw, when I do. Im a senior in high school. I'm into punk rock, metal and Jrock and Jpop, music wise. My favorite bands are Schwarz Stein, Kagrra, Moi dix Mois, Malice Mizer, Animetal, Vidoll and Aikaryu. My favorite punk rock bands are: Dead Kennedys, Bad Religion, Charged GBH, BALZAC, The Unseen, and the Casualties. English Metal: Children of Bodom, DevilDriver, Deicide, and Mastodon.

EDIT: Oh right, I also have a myspace, just for kicks and free music. So its the same name so drop in and see the coolness, if you have one. I would aslo say I'm a bit of a gamer. Shooters, Fighting, RTRPG, MMORPGs. Though I do gotta re-download Conquer Online and Silkroad Online.  

Ryuondo

makerstar

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 6:53 pm
i'm 18. ^_^ i live in minnesota. i have every episode of sailor moon.

check out my music:

heart heart heart Click Here for Iwa Iwano Music!!!  
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 3:14 pm
Hihi! I'm Ari, and I'm here just to get rid of my random rants about PGSM. My favorite person in PGSM would be... Jadeite (he made a good "Hanako" in Act 0) and Nephrite. Mercury and Mars come close heart  

Parari~Flight~

Amber-Jean

Colorful Gaian

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 11:23 am
Alsion
Hi ya all (^_^) I am 18 and I am big sailor moon fan since I was a little girl. I have watched all its episodes, and my favourite season is the sailor star season. My favourite characters are sailor moon, saturn, galaxia, mistress 9 and fiore. I also like mamoru and the starlights. I am a two sided person, daydreamer like bunny, but when angry or disappointed, I can become as dangerous as galaxia and do more damage than saturn. Still, I am very calm 4laugh I am new to this guild, and would really like to have some friends
P.S: What does 411 mean O_o? XD

Hi sweatdrop 411 means information biggrin It's what you can dial on your phone to get information about someone, when you don't have a yellow/white pages available mrgreen  
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 11:28 am
Howdy! If you can't tell I'm obviously someone from the south. whee

I'm 25 years old and a college student located way out in the Deep Heart of... *clap clap clap* I'm sure you know where that is wink

Don't know where to really start other than I've been a big Sailor Moon fan since high school, and I'm finding out that there are more than the TV series I've seen on the cartoon network. I can't wait to see the movies as well as japanese versions out there. Found out that some of the off the wall videos can be seen on Youtube.com pirate mrgreen

My favorite scouts are: Sailor Mars, Sailor Jupiter and Sailor Venus! heart 4laugh
When I'm not catching up on current events with the Sailor Scouts, I also watch Tenchi Muyo, Ranma 1/2 and Mysterious Play smile Heeee blaugh  

Amber-Jean

Colorful Gaian

Usagi_Chan174

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 11:57 am
Hiya, my name is Thien, I'm from Texas......this damn moody wheather state. I am 18 years old and just started Gaia, it's pretty fun and addictive. ^.^  
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 10:32 am
i heard rumor about sailormoon the live action show coming to america soon  

trebor4aka4robert

[xCoLdxAsxIcEx]

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 1:33 pm
im 17 and i havent watched sailor moon since i was like, 10, but i was an obsessive fan!!!! heart oh im from Virginia smile  
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 8:00 pm
I don't think I've posted my introduction yet, so here I go! whee

My name is Michelle, and I have been a BSSM fan since I was in third grade, thereabouts. Currently I am about to enter my third year of university, just to give you an idea of how long I've been a fan.

I saw the first episode of the Sailormoon dub that appeared on YTV back in 1993, if i'm not mistaken. Until my first year of university I was in love with both the cartoon & manga. Lately I have gotten away from my anime interest quite a bit but this show is still close to my heart & I still love the SMStars manga. whee

Sailormoon was my biggest obsession for years. It was all that I would draw and it was what introduced me to anime. Even if it's not a huge interest of mine now, I've joined this comm for nostaligic purposes. x) Maybe I can renew my interest in the show to some extent, to the manga more likely. The art is so beautiful.

WatersOfBoyne

Rikusi

Invisible Reveler

8,050 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 12:30 am
I'm uhh...I go by a lot of things....Dr. E, Professor Eerie and Usagi x.x; too many people call me Usagi its funny. I'm 17 and have been a moonie since I was 8 or 9 and had a nice collection of stuff but it was stolen when my house got robbed in a way...yeah...oh well its just material items I don't need anyway

Even though I'm not obsessed like I was I think I joined it because I was feeling a bit nostalgic but I still like the show.  
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 10:54 am
I'm Kelso; 17. 18 in 91 days. Sailor Moon is my favorite anime, so duh that's why I'm here. Uhm, nothing else to say. HII.  

Kelso

Precious Cat

7,850 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers