Welcome to Gaia! ::

◇ Xtreme Skilled Knights ◇

Back to Guilds

An army of many is more powerful than an army of one. 

Tags: everything, anime, poetry, clan, gold, fun, knights, skilled, RP, games, music, advice, vending, webcasts, booty grab, contests, art, music, zOMG, Wii, Xbox, Playstation, PC 

Reply City Sewers______________-____________Recycle Bin
The ABC game. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vendaval de la Luz
Crew

Codebreaking Warrior

21,200 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:16 pm
"I've never seen this type of result...Doctor, is this even possible?"
"I'm not sure...rerun the tests. If it comes back with the same conclusion...that she's half..."

The words floated from far away and grew quieter. Azure tried to move only to find she was restrained. 'No...They caught me...JUNE! NO! I won't allow someone as kind as him to die...I don't care what it takes...' She struggled further, feeling the injuries from before flare up and also chafing her wrists. Alarms sounded and footsteps came closer. Azure closed her eyes, knowing that not looking at Them when speaking was the best way to insult Them...and speak she would. As soon as the door opened she began to give full vent to her feelings.

"You monsters! You killed my mother, my father...you may even have caught up with my brother...and I don't care what you do to me, but if you hurt June so help me...if it takes my last breath I will bring this place down around you. I promise you that!"

She feels hands try to hold her down but struggles further, despite the pain and her weakened state, adrenaline courses through her, "What did you do to him? Where is he? Just let him go...Let! Him! Go!"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:39 pm
Just as soon as Azure ran out of imperatives, the doctor reassured her in this strange and extraordinary way.

"There is no June, Azure. You imagined him."

She was overcome, almost in shock, from the realization. She had awoken as if from a dream, and for a moment could think of nothing to say, or even think. There was pause, from her anger, though, to realize that despite being restrained she was comfortable for the first time in a very long while. These were pajamas! And the air was cool, and pleasant.

Seeing that June was not arguing for the moment, the doctor continued with his debriefing.

"You were very small, and Peter was just born, and you felt hurt and lonesome from the loss of your parents' better attentions. You wished for a friend, like June. He was a surrogate mother and father and protector in one, a savior figure. He was the portion of your own soul that you bid, and paid, to see your wish. Do you remember now?"

Surprise! Actually, . . . she did.  

a quantum of frou frou

Familiar Lover

Vendaval de la Luz
Crew

Codebreaking Warrior

21,200 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:37 pm
(Nice...that felt like an ending so...I guess I kick off a new one...)

Karma was not something she believed in, especially since she spent most of her time outside of school solving murders only to come across a new...

(Short again to allow more flexibility...let's see where it goes.)  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:10 am
Vendaval de la Luz
(Nice...that felt like an ending so...I guess I kick off a new one...)

Karma was not something she believed in, especially since she spent most of her time outside of school solving murders only to come across a new...

(Short again to allow more flexibility...let's see where it goes.)

Okay, I'll try.
. . . low in human behaviors every time, and always to the nicest people. What could any of these innocents have done to . . .  

a quantum of frou frou

Familiar Lover

Vendaval de la Luz
Crew

Codebreaking Warrior

21,200 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:24 pm
...Make themselves a target for this kind of cruelty. She waves at the Chief Inspector and walks over, both there faces masked in calmness despite the...  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:43 pm
. . . nauseating scene into which they have stepped, like time travelers into a medieval dungeon . . .  

a quantum of frou frou

Familiar Lover

Vendaval de la Luz
Crew

Codebreaking Warrior

21,200 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:06 pm
...of torture...the victim had stood no chance. "Inspector, who called the police?" The girl asks, looking over the scene as she addresses the man beside her, searching for a single...  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:57 pm
. . . piece of the puzzle that fit.

"There was a 9-1-1 call; no one was heard on the other end, so police were dispatched to the address on the trace-back."

The detective paused.

"Our officers, the finest and bravest, were recorded over their radio . . . they said there was no such address as we had issued. That was the last they were heard, or seen."

He was visibly affected by his fear for his fellow officers.

"You saw the eight units outside. They cordoned off this building, apparently abandoned. Every one of the neighbors swore to us that this was a vacant lot as of yesterday! You can see the rest as plainly as I . . ."  

a quantum of frou frou

Familiar Lover

Vendaval de la Luz
Crew

Codebreaking Warrior

21,200 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:30 am
"Quiet down, sir," the girl interrupted, "no sense starting idle rumors. There has to be an explanation for this." She walked over to one of the dilapidated walls and raps it with her knuckles before brushing her hand along the wall. She walks from one side of the room to the other, not breaking contact once. Once she finished, she turned to the detective with a smile. The detective was...  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:16 am
. . . rapt with attention . . .  

a quantum of frou frou

Familiar Lover

Vendaval de la Luz
Crew

Codebreaking Warrior

21,200 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:14 pm
"Sir, these walls are a simple construction. Much like what people use to create the more elaborate haunted houses. This place could easily have been put up overnight with little to no noise. This scene was staged...but the downside is that it was mostly by more than one person." She walked over to the...  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:36 am
. . . somber detective. He could only wonder how the address had gotten into the trace-back . . . and where his officers could be, not to mention their car.  

a quantum of frou frou

Familiar Lover

Vendaval de la Luz
Crew

Codebreaking Warrior

21,200 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:17 pm
(I'll use T since you didn't...don't worry)

The girl thought though the rest of the circumstances. The building was easy enough to explain...but there was no phone visible so the only way it would show up on a trace was..."A hacker!"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:54 pm
(oops)

Unaffected, the detective paused, wishing mostly for a clue about his officers whereabouts. Hackers? It seemed unlikely. They should have noticed some incursion. He was suddenly alive; that would be a great lead. . .  

a quantum of frou frou

Familiar Lover

Vendaval de la Luz
Crew

Codebreaking Warrior

21,200 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:41 am
"Very difficult...but a skilled hacker could make a call seem to come from anywhere. Can you get your top computer techs to check into it. They may be able to back track the call..." She stopped and wrote down a name and number on a piece of paper. "Call her if you need help. I need to check on something else." The girl passed him the piece and turned to walk away.  
City Sewers______________-____________Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff